December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

ahhh hun you poor thing, a week early that's mental.

Mine have varied a little but only between 29-35 days or so. Hope you get some answers

:hugs:
xx

i am so pleased for you hun, such fantastic news.

i get the feeling that everything is going to start going your way now hun and if there is something wrong then at least 1 you will know and 2 they will be able to help you!

I didnt want to post this when i got it because i wanted to make sure you were back to feeling your normal happy self babyhopes, i got my bfp 2 days ago xkx

fantastic that your finally getting tested!! will keep everything crossed for you. xxx

Hi Girls,

Can I join in? ive been following some of these posts for a while. My heart goes out to all you girls who are out this month. Wish you look for next month!

I'm not sure about my cycle this month, I had the Mirena coil removed on the 24th Nov,and bled for 5 days.

I appeared to ovulate earlier than normal, about 11th day of cycle. We did the bd just before and at time of ovulation. Then had some very light spotting mid cycle.

Symptoms
I have had very sensitive tingly nipples and strange pains in my armpits since 14th day of my cycle, (which is strange for me, I have sore heavy breasts around my period and ovulation but this feels different). Also having pains around right ovary. Wondering if this is due to the coil being removed or pregnancy?

I did a Boots pregnancy test this morning, got a BFN, think I am approx 14/15 past ovulation. my cycle is normally 28 days, so my period should be due on Tues 21st.

Very tempted to buy another test.

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS NOMORENUMBERS!!!
Give us the deets please!

babyhopes2010: I will have to read your journal to find out what's up, but it sounds like good news. FX'd for you!

Thanks anna! My details in brief:

BD CD16 and CD18 OV CD 17 That was it and believe me i was peed off with the effort lol
Symptoms: absolutely none! was the one month where i had nothing to point towards pregnancy, i did have an itchy throat though which was weird but other than that nothing!
I used soy cd1-5
Preseed on the cd16 bd

I told my dh last night, was going to wait till christmas but way too impatient

i wrote him a card and he didnt twig who it was from until it mentioned leo (our ds) and bless him he just got so confused looked at me and went are you pregnant? he then burst into tears bless him he woke up this morning and said did i dream that last night, nope then started crying again, he said he thought it was never going to happen and had gotten used to being disappointed month after month after month

so happy! tempted to tell everyone else christmas day but will only be 5 weeks then not sure i want people knowing THAT early

how is everyone else doing? we need more bfps!

NOMORENUMBERS: Aw, your husband sounds so sweet. I'm glad you both finally got your :bfp:

As for myself, I'm pretty excited about this cycle as I've been experiencing some very convincing symptoms over the last few days. (Sorry to anyone who shares other threads with me and has already heard about it :shy: )
On 9dpo I started experiencing cramps, and when I went to the :loo: I wiped a tiny bit of light pink blood! That night as I tried to sleep I experienced what I can only describe as a 'hooking' feeling which was quite uncomfortable. Again on 10dpo I had a bit of light pink spotting, along with a heavy pelvis and (TMI) gas and constipation.
I'm really hoping what I experienced was IB!

Anyone else have anything interesting to report?

Thanks ladies! it was my 9th cycle with 1 year wtt

i had what i though was ib on dpo8 and pos on dpo12 so doing the maths if i were you i would totally test dpo13 lol lol lol poas addict! got my fingers crossed for all the ladies on the thread this month!

i had what i though was ib on dpo8 and pos on dpo12 so doing the maths if i were you i would totally test dpo13 lol lol lol poas addict! got my fingers crossed for all the ladies on the thread this month!

I hope it's not too personal a question to ask, but could you describe what you thought was your IB?

i am so pleased for you hun, such fantastic news.

i get the feeling that everything is going to start going your way now hun and if there is something wrong then at least 1 you will know and 2 they will be able to help you!

I didnt want to post this when i got it because i wanted to make sure you were back to feeling your normal happy self babyhopes, i got my bfp 2 days ago xkx

Congratulations nomorenumbers! You must be so excited! How long have you been ttc for? X

Congrats no more numbers!
Tested today at 14dpo and the biggest of BFN you have ever seen.
No trace of a second line.
Feel sad, but I think the chances are pretty much nil now.
xx

My fiancé asked me if I had poas latley, I said nope after Ge pulled a FRER test from my glove compartment so I peed it and a super faint line came up instantly. I thought the test was messed up because it's -2 degrees here right now. So I bought some more and more faint lines. Went to walmart and got some clearblue didgital and it said PREGNANT, I got my first BFP!!

im out for dec testing AF arrived yesterday

Good Luck to everyone else xx

My fiancé asked me if I had poas latley, I said nope after Ge pulled a FRER test from my glove compartment so I peed it and a super faint line came up instantly. I thought the test was messed up because it's -2 degrees here right now. So I bought some more and more faint lines. Went to walmart and got some clearblue didgital and it said PREGNANT, I got my first BFP!!

Congratulations!!!!
Merry Christmas to you!
xx

well im 7dpo today!! 6 days till testing!! im really calm this month, i keep having to count how many dpo where as usually im on count down in my head ha ha, im not symptom spotting and ive no IC's left so definatly wont be testing till the weekend and that'll only be if i have any symptoms sticking out like a sore thumb!! i think its cause i ovulated from the right (i get ov pain!) and im sure theres summat wrong with that side ha ha ha! my 3 pregnancies have always been after ovulating from the left. i dont know why i think it cause its bloody stupid! but at least its helping me keep calm this month ha ha. soor to the girls who AF got!!! sending loads of baby dust for this cycle! and good luck to the ladies waiting to test! baby dust to you aswell. xxxxxx

aw ladies i am so sorry af showed. enjoy christmas and new year though ladies and regroup for a new year!

congrats on the bfp s_j!

anna: right my implantation bleeding im going to go into a bit too much detail here so sorry lol

ok so i had a bladder infection and knew the only way i could get myself to the doctors would be to drink 3 litres of liquids, spend all morning on the loo weeing to flush out some of it thus reducing pain so i oculd actually drive to docs lol (i am a uti expert lol)

anyway at one point i was weeing a little blood (always a tell tale sign it is defo not going to go away with cranberry juice and water lol) and was on the loo for literally an hour. obviously i was wiping and checking to see if blood was gone when i saw a little blob of ewcm with a tiny bit of bright red blood literally it was clear ewcm not even half the size of little finger nail and in it was literally a line no thicker than a milimetre going half the length of the cm of blood. thought hmmm that cant have been weed out, lets have a rummage so i did and got about the same amount out on my finger again and that was literally it!

sorry its an essay lol!

if i had not been on that blinking loo for so long that morning i would definately have missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->