December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS S JOHNSON! :wohoo:

:hugs: britt and mamadonna :hugs:

Rheaz and everyone else discouraged by POAS: I read this on the Internet yesterday - and if you've read it on the Internet, then it MUST be true!:haha:
Anyways, it's reassuring:
A pregnancy test becomes positive only after the fertilized egg has first implanted into the uterus and then sent enough amounts of hCG, human chorionic gonadotropin, the pregnancy hormone, into your blood stream and from there into the urine.

Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).

Blood Pregnancy test: If you are pregnant then the blood pregnancy test is usually positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation.
Urine (Home HPT) Pregnancy Test: The urine pregnancy test will usually not become positive until 2-3 days after the blood test, and in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation. Many manufacturers of urine pregnancy tests want you to believe that the urine test is usually positive before a missed period, but only about 25% of pregnant women will test positive with the HPT 2 days before a missed period, and about 40% the day before the missed period.
Read more at https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-t...arly-can-pregnancy-be-detected?ktrack=kcplink

Can I join? Testing every day until I get AF or BFP. I'm 8 days late :(

Shortest membership to a thread ever. She got me too about an hour ago :(

Just to say I am definitely out - :witch: got me today (5 days early - bah!)

Congrats to the BFPs and heaps of :dust: to those of you still in the game this month x

Hello, this is Leylak again! I ovulated last Friday and I am due on Dec 28th. I will be testing on 29th if AF does not show up. Since I started ttc, I always felt ovulation pain on the left. This time my right ovary sent the signals. Hope this is my month!

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS S JOHNSON! :wohoo:

:hugs: britt and mamadonna :hugs:

Rheaz and everyone else discouraged by POAS: I read this on the Internet yesterday - and if you've read it on the Internet, then it MUST be true!:haha:
Anyways, it's reassuring:
A pregnancy test becomes positive only after the fertilized egg has first implanted into the uterus and then sent enough amounts of hCG, human chorionic gonadotropin, the pregnancy hormone, into your blood stream and from there into the urine.

Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about a week after ovulation (range: 6-12 days), and it takes another 3-4 days after implantation (9-16 dpo: days after ovulation) for the blood pregnancy test to first become positive, followed 2-3 days later by the urine test, the home pregnancy test (HPT).

Blood Pregnancy test: If you are pregnant then the blood pregnancy test is usually positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation.
Urine (Home HPT) Pregnancy Test: The urine pregnancy test will usually not become positive until 2-3 days after the blood test, and in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation. Many manufacturers of urine pregnancy tests want you to believe that the urine test is usually positive before a missed period, but only about 25% of pregnant women will test positive with the HPT 2 days before a missed period, and about 40% the day before the missed period.
Read more at https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-t...arly-can-pregnancy-be-detected?ktrack=kcplink

Thanks so much for posting this.
I am in a much better frame of mind today.
I have no symptoms whatsoever and am pretty sure af will show when due either on Dec 22 or 24.
I was having a real crisis of confidence about things and worrying I would never be a mummy, but then it struck me that our bodies are smarter than us in some ways, and will deliver our BFP only when we are ready and not before.
I just suppose I have to see this as a "when it's meant to be, it will be!" kind of thing.
I did just see some girls on facebook with beautiful babies though and another who has just had her second which gave me a pinge of...ohhhh she got two already!
But hey, happy baby snuggle days to her...and future baby snuggle days to ALL of us.
Thanks for being my friends on here so far girls.
No one else in my world would "get" my feelings right now.
xx

Yep she's a right cow! Although I'm glad she'll be gone by Christmas!

Hi ladies, wondered if i could come join your thread? :) I'm 10 dpo today and got 3 nice pink positive first response tests yesterday!!!! I can't believe it....so happy!!! Can't believe how good the lines are for 9 dpo....fingers crossed its a sticky one! :)

Good luck to all the other december testers......baby dust to you all!! xxxxxxx

Hi ladies, wondered if i could come join your thread? :) I'm 10 dpo today and got 3 nice pink positive first response tests yesterday!!!! I can't believe it....so happy!!! Can't believe how good the lines are for 9 dpo....fingers crossed its a sticky one! :)

Good luck to all the other december testers......baby dust to you all!! xxxxxxx

Congrats!
xx

Mind if I join in?

I'm due AF today and that last few days all signs point towards she is going to show. Only unusual symptom is really sore nipples. I'm trying to hold of testing for a week if the witch diosen't get me before as my cycles are not unknow to be a bit irregular.

so update :) had a clearblue digital confirm i'm pregnant today whoop whoop! 1-2 pregnant which is pretty amazing seeing as i'm not due til sat or sun...hopefully a good sign my hcg is doing well. any updates on anyone else? xxxx baby dust xxxx

Hi im new 2 this thread, in fact new 2 posting full stop.lol.thort id join as im due af 2moro, bt if it doesn't arrive will be testing on xmas day. have 1 baby already whos 3 now, she tuk me a yr and a half to conceive, so hoping it doesn't take me aslong this time. came off cerazette at the end of sept, had normal periods since 28 to 30 days long :) cnt w8 4 xmas, still gt prezzies 2 wrap thoug. lots of babydust 2 every1 :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->