***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

I should be due today (25th) but no AF yet and haven't plucked up the courage to test yet...

Well the :witch: got me on the 22nd.. On to the next month :) Congrats to all of the BFPs and lots of :dust: to everyone.

I'm sorry! Hope next cycle is your BFP! :hugs:

BFP this morning! Merry Christmas to all!

Congrats! What a wonderful Christmas Present!

AF came right on schedule. :cry: Congrats to all the BFPs!

I'm sorry! Hope next cycle is your BFP! :hugs:

I should be due today (25th) but no AF yet and haven't plucked up the courage to test yet...

Test! Good luck & fx for you!

I'm out. BFN today and AF is due tmrw. I feel the witch coming now too! Here's to 2012! I have a feeling this will be the year! Good luck to the rest of you who still have a chance this month! Merry Christmas:xmas3:

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to the successes, hope to the not-this-months. I tested this morning, BFN but no AF yet so not a little heap of misery yet ;)

I'm out. BFN today and AF is due tmrw. I feel the witch coming now too! Here's to 2012! I have a feeling this will be the year! Good luck to the rest of you who still have a chance this month! Merry Christmas:xmas3:
:dust::dust::dust:

Has the :witch: arrived? Sometimes they say you have the same symptoms when you are pregnant. Fingers still crossed for you!

I'm out~ AF got me on the 24th

I'm sorry! Hope next month is your month! :hugs:

Congrats to the successes, hope to the not-this-months. I tested this morning, BFN but no AF yet so not a little heap of misery yet ;)

You're still not out! Fx for you! : )

Maybe next month... :witch: just got me this morning! Right on time!

Got another :bfn: today. AF now a whole week late. Doctors for me thurs anyway so I'll see what they say.

Well, I've had BFNs. And the witch hasn't shown yet... although I bet she is coming. Best of luck to everyone! Hope we all have 2012 babies!

So i got a BFN on christmas day, AF was due yesterday. Still no AF, thought for sure i was going to start late afternoon yesterday because i had cramps and bad back pain, ever since i O'd ive had lots and lots of CM.. I keep checking because it feels like AF came but nothing. Kinda wishing she would arrive so I can start trying again next month. errrr!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->