***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

Ahhh I don’t know what’s happening. I took a test this morning because I thought seeing the negative would help me accept that I’m not pregnant and the test seems to be getting darker?! The line showed up before my urine even reached the control line! I have heavy bleeding and cramping just like I would in a normal period. I don’t know if this is a miscarriage or what?!

7D4CAA60-C87C-43E7-82E9-0FF8EF266A36.jpeg

@Teafor2 sending hugs. How is the bleeding? It could possible be a chemical pregnancy :hugs:
The bleeding is heavy and crampy. It looks like a completely normal period for me. I also thought maybe a chemical, but then shouldn’t the line be getting lighter not darker?

I bought a clear blue test that I’ll take tomorrow morning and see what it says. I have a friend that recently had a tube rupture from an ectopic pregnancy so I’m worried about that as well.

The bleeding is heavy and crampy. It looks like a completely normal period for me. I also thought maybe a chemical, but then shouldn’t the line be getting lighter not darker?

I bought a clear blue test that I’ll take tomorrow morning and see what it says. I have a friend that recently had a tube rupture from an ectopic pregnancy so I’m worried about that as well.
I'm sorry you are going through this. As far as I know a tubal pregnancy is very very painful. I have heard that some women do have a 'period' in early pregnancy so i would keep testing and if the tests seem to progress maybe arrange to get a scan? I hope that this could still be hopeful for you x

Thanks @Deethehippy. I want to be hopeful but with so much bleeding I don’t really know what to think. This would be my first pregnancy as well so I have nothing else to base it off of.

I did notice that today I made some oat muffins for breakfast (which I eat all the time) and I could smell the egg in them so strongly. I didn’t enjoy them as much as usual because I found the smell to be so gross.

I’ll post my test results tomorrow.

Thank you! No it was definitely the front I officially hate 1st tri :wacko: :haha:

So on the 1st I had a one time bleed, convinced my AF was coming and was super sad, the 2nd nothing but a bit of brown blood once, so I called my doctor(gyno) due to having all these lines and then the negatives, he thinks I had a chemical but to test again on the 4th if AF doesn’t arrive. Anyway today more brown blood but I do think AF is on her way. I don’t really get brown blood so I was hoping but there is a more than yesterday I’ll let you know later today if she comes and if not I’ll test tomorrow and let you know.

So on the 1st I had a one time bleed, convinced my AF was coming and was super sad, the 2nd nothing but a bit of brown blood once, so I called my doctor(gyno) due to having all these lines and then the negatives, he thinks I had a chemical but to test again on the 4th if AF doesn’t arrive. Anyway today more brown blood but I do think AF is on her way. I don’t really get brown blood so I was hoping but there is a more than yesterday I’ll let you know later today if she comes and if not I’ll test tomorrow and let you know.
Good luck!

I hope she does not come.

Teafor2 - Have you tested yet today? Was thinking of you.

CD 1 for me, it’s just starting to get heavy now.... thank all for your support!

@Deethehippy I haven’t tested because I realised that clear blue tests for 25 mlU and my cheapies are 10 mlU I decided to wait two days and give hcg time to rise if it’s rising. I’ll test tomorrow with FMU.

@Mum42crazy So sorry :hugs:

Hi ladies
So sorry I've not been on here but my mind just wasn't in the right place.
I was so disappointed to not be pregnant and I got really really low.

Anyway now just turned CD9 and feeling alot better and ready to try again.
Still getting negative opks but I don't normally ovulate until cd14 to 15.

Anyway congratulations to all u pregnant ladies and to those that are waiting AF or AF came im so sorry.

Really hope January will be my month. Month 11 TTC.
I really hope 2021 will finally bring me my rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->