***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

I haven't been following for awhile (since my last post). Been dealing with serious problems with my in laws Hubby and I got into a really bad fight due to his family which gives me concerns about trying for #2. I'm 90% sure we'll continue but it just gave me doubts. But wanted to say congrats to those with BFP! And for those that AF showed... I'm sorry, I feel your pain and hope to see you in the January thread. Happy New Year everyone!

I haven't been following for awhile (since my last post). Been dealing with serious problems with my in laws Hubby and I got into a really bad fight due to his family which gives me concerns about trying for #2. I'm 90% sure we'll continue but it just gave me doubts. But wanted to say congrats to those with BFP! And for those that AF showed... I'm sorry, I feel your pain and hope to see you in the January thread. Happy New Year everyone!

Oh no hon sorry things have been really tough, sending hugs and happy new year.
And sending hugs

Happy new year ladies. I hope it looks kindly down on us all. Xx

Still no period here. Haven’t tested will have to wait a few days now before getting a test.

Happy New Years everyone!!

Only had one glass of wine and a few sips of champagne last night to be safe but still woke up feeling bad. I’m just so hot and a bit nauseas. Maybe from going to bed so late. No af yet. If she doesn’t show I’ll test again tomorrow.

@Rach87 thanks for thinking of me, hun! I’m still spotting a wee tiny bit gah. Never more than 8-12 hrs without a spot.

I’m not sure what you mean by a jolt of anxiety but shooting pains down there are super normal starting from a few days after conception on

@Teafor2 I’ve got everything crossed for you sweetie!

@Mum42crazy so sorry. Sending hugs

Good luck everyone and I’m so sorry for the people it mucked around :( let’s hope 2021 is kinder to everyone xx

Hi guys, sorry not been very active past couple of days, so busy! Any new bfps? My morning sickness has kicked in now, ill be 6 weeks tomorrow

Ugh nooo I have started with some light bleeding and a bit of cramping :(

I really thought I could be pregnant this month... this is so late for af to start for me.

Ugh nooo I have started with some light bleeding and a bit of cramping :(

I really thought I could be pregnant this month... this is so late for af to start for me.
Sorry! Could it maybe be late implantation?

Sorry! Could it maybe be late implantation?
I don’t think so... I was in the car and started to feel a bit crampy. Then when I got home I had some brown spotting my underwear. When I sat down to pee some ended up in the toilet and when I wiped it was bright red.

@Teafor2 oh no, so sorry. It looked like you had 2 lines on those tests yesterday. How late for af are you, maybe an early mc?

@Teafor2 oh no, so sorry. It looked like you had 2 lines on those tests yesterday. How late for af are you, maybe an early mc?
I’m not sure. It’s possible but the line was so light maybe it was just a bad test or something? I would normally expect af yesterday at 12 dpo, but occasionally she will come at 13 dpo in the morning. This time she didn’t show until 7 pm so it’s just later than usual.

Pink spotting after a harsh BM I hope it’s not a sign of something surely not when my test was strong hours ago :shrug:

Pink spotting after a harsh BM I hope it’s not a sign of something surely not when my test was strong hours ago :shrug:

nah, probably just irritated your cervix, and I don’t mean to be tmi or rude but are you 100% sure it wasn’t from your bum? Early pregnancy causes vascular growth and swelling and can increase or create hemorrhoids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->