***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

Todays test looked pretty negative. Im still only around 9dpo and thats just a guess I actually have no idea, just going based off my app prediction. Af not due until 1/6 so I have tons of time left.

Todays test looked pretty negative. Im still only around 9dpo and thats just a guess I actually have no idea, just going based off my app prediction. Af not due until 1/6 so I have tons of time left.
You still have loads of time. Good luck!

Great line on the clear blue @Mum42crazy really hope this is it for you and you to @Teafor2 i see faint lines on ure tests. Men are hopless they can never see the lines unless there flashing and right in there face hahaha.
Outch so sorry to hear about ure tonsillitis that is awful I've had it a few times and it makes u feel so poorly.
Hope it isn't about to flare up again.
I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday but I'm fine today. Was stuffy in the nose this morning so think I may be coming down with a cold.

@LoneWanderer those lines are blaring wow.
Iine stealers. Thats the BFP I want.
Hopefully in January [-o<

Cd3 here and bleeding did settle in the night but now heavy again which is what always happens it will slow down again tommorow then prob stop on cd5 or 6.
Then the wait to ovulate.
Really really really hope and pray January will finally be my month and I get glaring positive tests with a healthy little beanie.
Just praying 2021 I will have my rainbow in my arms all healthy and perfect.
They do say new year new baby so I really hope it happens.

Good luck to those of u still holding out to test will see u over in the January thread but I won't be joining it properly until ovulation.
Fingers crossed for loads of BFPs in that thread to and praying I will be one of them I wud be sooooo happy after all the losses and heartbreak in 2020 I just hope 2021 brings me my forever rainbow[-o<

I am sorry to say that I did test again and it was a BFN!! I am really upset but I knew the CB might have been faulty, me and my partner are both down but I am going to have a glass of wine, relax I won’t test now until the 3rd unless AF shows.
I wish you all a lovely 2021, and thank you for your friendship over the past 12 months. Xxxxxxx

I am sorry to say that I did test again and it was a BFN!! I am really upset but I knew the CB might have been faulty, me and my partner are both down but I am going to have a glass of wine, relax I won’t test now until the 3rd unless AF shows.
I wish you all a lovely 2021, and thank you for your friendship over the past 12 months. Xxxxxxx
iIm so sorry..I totally understand how you feel right now.
May 2021 be all of us who are still waiting's year :) thank you for cheering me on.

Happy New Year ladies!

To those who got their Christmas BFPs congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months.

To those still waiting to see those 2 magical lines. I really do wish you all the luck possible for 2021 and hopefully there will be lots of BFPs to start the year off right! I’ll be coming to stalk you in the January testing thread?

9283B1D8-1630-4BE8-8FBE-D67C4A9E9509.jpeg

Weird thing over here. Any newly pregnant mamas experience what feels like a jolt of anxiety in their lower abdomen pre bfp? Its been happening all day. So weird. I felt very full and mildly sore lower abd yesterday and today these jolts. :-k:-k (Posted in Jan thread too but figured theres more new mamas here)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->