***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

@Reiko_ctu I really can't, the closest is 45 min away one way and our car is so broken a 20 min round trip is dangerous. Plus this faint test today was barely positive within timeframe. I think the ER would deem me not pregnant. What could they even do anyway besides blood labs and ultrasound?

@Deethehippy I know... thank you. I'm still holding out some hope. My tests were so light with my first two pregnancies, and the bleeding is almost stopped. Maybe I just make more hormone late at night when I took the first test. I knew I should have waited to do the same time ugh
Ugh that’s tough. Yes they’d probably just do bloods. I doubt you’d get any progesterone out of it as many Drs doubt it even helps with miscarriages. That’s why I’m doing vitex after 2 early losses because it can help balance hormones and encourage progesterone.

@Mum42crazy that’s so frustrating with your test!

@wrapunzel fx your tests turn around... I have read that hcg can fluctuate a bit in the beginning. Has your bleeding been less or about the same as af?

I have been getting a lot of wet cm today, which is normal for me before af starts. I’m not feeling very hopeful.

So I just read (because obviously I am going crazy )that if no control line is there then you can re-pee on it as long as it’s not dry, and still wait the 3 minutes before reading if a line is in the control window then the result in the test window should be correct could be negative or positive, It goes on to say you can only do this once..... it is blue and it’s clear and I am really hoping that it’s my BFP!!! But I guess we will wait to the last day of this horrible year!!! Can’t wait to test tomorrow if I can get another one!!

So I just read (because obviously I am going crazy )that if no control line is there then you can re-pee on it as long as it’s not dry, and still wait the 3 minutes before reading if a line is in the control window then the result in the test window should be correct could be negative or positive, It goes on to say you can only do this once..... it is blue and it’s clear and I am really hoping that it’s my BFP!!! But I guess we will wait to the last day of this horrible year!!! Can’t wait to test tomorrow if I can get another one!!
That sounds promising. I have everything crossed for tomorrows test!

@Reiko_ctu that's interesting, I've taken Vitex but I forgot that's how it works. I have been doing some things to try to increase/encourage progesterone from what I have on hand... taking a large dose of Vitamin D orally 2x a day and using a topical vitamin D oil.

Rather boring but this article talks about Vitamin D and progesterone: https://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2502-2512.pdf

"Vitamin D shows several physiological activities during gestation in perfect synchrony with progesterone or also acting, in some cases, as a substitute. The molecules mutually help and reinforce the activity exerted by each one."
Also been eating lots of "high progesterone foods" but I doubt that's doing much lol.

@Mum42crazy omg awesome!!! I am so excited for you, praying for another BFP tomorrow <3

@Teafor2 bleeding has been significantly less than AF but is now lingering longer #-o and I never had any bad cramps, just mild. Confusing as heck but I am praying the pale test is indeed just hormone fluctuation!!! bf is grabbing me like 6-10 more dollar general tests tonight \\:D/ no more rationing them so much

@Mum42crazy oh my how aggravating! Call the company maybe they’ll send you a free one

@Reiko_ctu yes, too early hehe. Are you testing tomorrow?? I posted it over in January thread, but I’ll post it here too since it is still December. Yesterdays tests were stark white. Today a vvvfl is catching my eye. Only approx 8dpo today. (Didnt tempt/opk) 80A561F1-8B44-4BF2-87FD-A38C62B10F7F.jpeg

@Mum42crazy oh my how aggravating! Call the company maybe they’ll send you a free one

@Reiko_ctu yes, too early hehe. Are you testing tomorrow?? I posted it over in January thread, but I’ll post it here too since it is still December. Yesterdays tests were stark white. Today a vvvfl is catching my eye. Only approx 8dpo today. (Didnt tempt/opk) View attachment 1092668
I can’t quite see it on my phone but I really hope it’s the start of something for you. Would still be very early.

Took a pic of my 11 dpo frer for peace of mind while celebrating NYE... then threw it away so no chance of hemming and hawing over an evap! Definite BFN so if you see anything, you’ve got some
Line Eye girl :winkwink:
CFDEC65C-B1F6-4ED3-8DEE-670AE2FA8217.jpeg
Onto January, hopefully Jan 1 will be CD 1 but it might be 2. Hoping for a sticky bean in Jan :)

@Reiko_ctu that's interesting, I've taken Vitex but I forgot that's how it works. I have been doing some things to try to increase/encourage progesterone from what I have on hand... taking a large dose of Vitamin D orally 2x a day and using a topical vitamin D oil.

Rather boring but this article talks about Vitamin D and progesterone: https://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2502-2512.pdf

"Vitamin D shows several physiological activities during gestation in perfect synchrony with progesterone or also acting, in some cases, as a substitute. The molecules mutually help and reinforce the activity exerted by each one."
Also been eating lots of "high progesterone foods" but I doubt that's doing much lol.

@Mum42crazy omg awesome!!! I am so excited for you, praying for another BFP tomorrow <3
Oh nice! I will have to add D into my regime. I was taking loads of things to prevent HG since I had it with my last, but after the losses I'm just taking supplements that can actually help me keep a pregnancy now, nevermind the sickness!!

@Reiko_ctu Ive heard from a doula friend who gets terrible HG that it’s linked to a Vitamin B issue for a lot of people. Was that what you were taking?

I’ve finally peed twice without even a drop of blood falling in the pot. Bloated as hell and boobs still bigger. Bf has been so calm and says it’s okay if I lose this one and we can keep trying but I really want to keep this baby specifically.

@wrapunzel milk thistle, probiotics, B100, and Magnesium (topical). I was doing that for part of October and into the November cycle when I got pregnant. I've just been doing my prenatal and vitex though this december cycle because all those supplements are just too much! And they all say to take a few hours away from other pills so I had alarms going off every 3 hrs for a new pill lol. Except the magnesium because it's a spray and I use it whenever I have sore muscles :)

So I tested this morning with FMU and guess what? I am still in the dark I just don’t know, I am freaking out now, boobs still sore but I would have thought will that “maybe it worked after it didn’t CB” I’d get a strong positive today. The line is darker but it has one of those stupid dye runs, idk I will get another CB later but it’s too early for that right now.
11dpo
upload_2020-12-31_8-9-8.jpeg Come on horrible 2020 let’s go out with a bang!!!

Oh this is the maybe it’s ok or maybe it’s not ok CB, the test line is really blue but I don’t think you can pick it up on the camera but over night it’s dried..... aarrrgggg lol!
upload_2020-12-31_8-14-18.jpeg

@Mum42crazy I can definitely see that line in the pink dye test. I’m in a similar situation right now...

So I am 12 dpo today based on my opks. Expecting af either tonight or tomorrow. I decided to take a test since it’s New Years just to see and now I don’t know what to think! I feel like I’m seeing a super faint line but I think I just want to see it. I have a picture taken in my bathroom at the 8/9 minute mark and one I took by my kitchen window that I tweaked at about 11 minutes. The tests I have can only be read after 5 minutes, not three.

Am I going crazy or do you ladies see something??!! I don’t even think I’ll be able to test tomorrow if af doesn’t show as 2 friends are spending the night for New Years and we only have one bathroom.

We have been trying for more than a year and a half and with one exception my tests have always been stark white.

F3A79E76-23B3-43A1-971E-1C197AD24D5C.jpeg F64585B6-0B78-4223-8B00-C4A2739CCBD0.jpeg

Mum42crazy - you need to get a good quality pink dye. The cheapie strips never give good lines.

Wrapunzel - I really hope you can hold onto this pregnancy.

Reiko - I’m really sorry for the BFN.

Teafor2 - I can see a faint line. Good luck with further testing.

AFM - never been in so much pain as I was last night with my sciatica. Could not even move a muscle in bed without whincing. Had to give in and take ibuprofen so actually hoping I’m not pregnant now because I would never take meds during a pregnancy. Think I’d have got a positive by now anyway if I was but will probably test later anyway.

Oh and everyone should be taking vitamin D, most people are deficient anyway and it’s so good for the immune system and just what we all need right now with COVID!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->