***December Testing thread - hoping for a Christmas Miracle***

I can’t get a FRER most places have like two tests and I have never found a FRER in Italy. I have to go for a Cb again but later!!! The wait is killing me. FRER will not arrive till the 3rd from Amazon. This better be a BFP, Only one Ic left and well I’m just not getting strong lines on them.

@Mum42crazy I can definitely see that line in the pink dye test. I’m in a similar situation right now...

So I am 12 dpo today based on my opks. Expecting af either tonight or tomorrow. I decided to take a test since it’s New Years just to see and now I don’t know what to think! I feel like I’m seeing a super faint line but I think I just want to see it. I have a picture taken in my bathroom at the 8/9 minute mark and one I took by my kitchen window that I tweaked at about 11 minutes. The tests I have can only be read after 5 minutes, not three.

Am I going crazy or do you ladies see something??!! I don’t even think I’ll be able to test tomorrow if af doesn’t show as 2 friends are spending the night for New Years and we only have one bathroom.

We have been trying for more than a year and a half and with one exception my tests have always been stark white.

View attachment 1092675 View attachment 1092676
I see Something!

I can’t get a FRER most places have like two tests and I have never found a FRER in Italy. I have to go for a Cb again but later!!! The wait is killing me. FRER will not arrive till the 3rd from Amazon. This better be a BFP, Only one Ic left and well I’m just not getting strong lines on them.
Sorry you have to wait. I've got everything crossed for you!

@Deethehippy Sciatica is the worse! I broke my back 12 years ago and have gotten it ever since then. I find stretching helps and it’s worse when I spend too much time sitting or laying around (so basically all the time during quarantine)

@Mum42crazy They also don’t sell FRER where I live... only clear blue. The tests I have are super cheap tests that are made here. My friend used the same ones when she found out she was pregnant but she didn’t test until she was more than 5 days late. It says they have a 10IU sensitivity though

After a brief explanation on how pregnancy tests work I showed the photos to dh and he says that he doesn’t see anything. He said maybe a little shadow but I think he just wants me make me feel better. I was going to show him the original test but it has already dried all yellow and I can’t see anything on it anymore.

I hope you ladies don’t mind me jumping on.

about 12/14dpo I think. Not been ‘feeling right’ had some questionable lines back in April on Morrison’s own brand.

this is an internet cheapie. Tested this morning 2nd wee of the day...

hit me ladies...

FCAC5ACF-407E-4F16-B87D-BDAA249E9A7F.jpeg

I hope you ladies don’t mind me jumping on.

about 12/14dpo I think. Not been ‘feeling right’ had some questionable lines back in April on Morrison’s own brand.

this is an internet cheapie. Tested this morning 2nd wee of the day...

hit me ladies...

View attachment 1092681
For me that is a positive, I am using the same tests! Like everyone else will say, go and get a FRER or even a blue digital if that’s a positive and you are 12/14 you’d get a positive maybe the digital for tomorrow if you aren’t sure of your ovulation date!!! But I think it’s a BFP!

Two tests this morning.
So, I'm not happy with the cheap one - the control line is so faint I'm almost wondering if it's invalid AND before I even took it I could see a line where the test line would be..? So I'm writing that off.

Happy with the CB one though. It came with a dating digi but I'm leaving that til tomorrow, fingers crossed for 3+.

Very nervous though, keep waiting for the lines to vanish on me :(

ic1.jpg cb1.jpg

Two tests this morning.
So, I'm not happy with the cheap one - the control line is so faint I'm almost wondering if it's invalid AND before I even took it I could see a line where the test line would be..? So I'm writing that off.

Happy with the CB one though. It came with a dating digi but I'm leaving that til tomorrow, fingers crossed for 3+.

View attachment 1092682 View attachment 1092683
That Cheap one is a dye stealer!! And the CB looks fantastic!!! I know you’ll still worry but damn they are great!!!

For me that is a positive, I am using the same tests! Like everyone else will say, go and get a FRER or even a blue digital if that’s a positive and you are 12/14 you’d get a positive maybe the digital for tomorrow if you aren’t sure of your ovulation date!!! But I think it’s a BFP!
What do your tests look like?? I’m wondering whether to order some frer? I wouldn’t do a cb digi until af due as didn’t get my 3+ with my little boy until I was almost 6 weeks pregnant!

Two tests this morning.

Beautiful lines!! Congratulations xx

After a brief explanation on how pregnancy tests work I showed the photos to dh and he says that he doesn’t see anything. He said maybe a little shadow but I think he just wants me make me feel better. I was going to show him the original test but it has already dried all yellow and I can’t see anything on it anymore.
I can’t find your photos in this thread...please share ❤️

Two tests this morning.

Hun the control lines are faint when the HCG steals all the dye onto the test line! That test couldn't look any better if it tried. Congrats and try not to worry!!

I can’t find your photos in this thread...please share ❤️
Thanks for looking! Here they are again. I’ve also added a photo of what it looks like now a couple hours later after it has dried...

I just talked to a friend that used the same tests when she got pregnant with her daughter. She was 9 days late when she took the test and the results were so blurry that she just left it on her windowsill and went to work. When she got home she had a super dark and obvious positive. I am only 12 dpo so that was encouraging to hear.

A82A420F-3649-45D2-AD21-D7F2534304D0.jpeg 6BB1C6AF-3133-4087-9688-52B57F0B7EA8.jpeg 539F9A7B-2CD4-4376-9998-6B3114769072.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->