*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Af just arrived tonight :( after I had these today

View attachment 1104767 View attachment 1104768

Sorry hun :hugs: that clearblue is cruel!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I'm still here reading posts but finding ttc very stressful right now. It's been nearly 2 years since my mmc and still here waiting for my rainbow :sad2:

If I've missed anyones updates for the front page please let me know xx

I know :( I definitely think it’s af because of cramps front and back and it’s bright red with small clots tmi sorry.
I normally only have spotting on first day but this is more.

onto next cycle. I’m so sorry @salamander91 we have been ntnp for the last 2 years but have recently decided to go all in since the mc in August and October. Wishing you best of luck

Still getting AF cramps. no bleeding! I got another positive on Clearblue yesterday morning, but negative on FRER this morning....so frustrating. I called the doctor and they won't do anything until I am 8 weeks after my lmp....had really bad AF cramps this past weekend, but no bleeding whatsoever; so maybe implantation possibly! Testing on Saturday and seeing what happens. I really wish I could have stuck with doing OPK's....the last one I took was December 3rd that was almost positive....so maybe ovulated really late!

I know :( I definitely think it’s af because of cramps front and back and it’s bright red with small clots tmi sorry.
I normally only have spotting on first day but this is more.

onto next cycle. I’m so sorry @salamander91 we have been ntnp for the last 2 years but have recently decided to go all in since the mc in August and October. Wishing you best of luck

Thank you. My cycles went haywire after the mc so its only really been the past few months that we've been able to properly try. Fx we both get our rainbows soon :dust:

Still getting AF cramps. no bleeding! I got another positive on Clearblue yesterday morning, but negative on FRER this morning....so frustrating. I called the doctor and they won't do anything until I am 8 weeks after my lmp....had really bad AF cramps this past weekend, but no bleeding whatsoever; so maybe implantation possibly! Testing on Saturday and seeing what happens. I really wish I could have stuck with doing OPK's....the last one I took was December 3rd that was almost positive....so maybe ovulated really late!

I don't trust the clearblue at all. I've seen so many clear blue lines recently that have actually been evaps. If you got an almost positive on December 3rd you might be testing too early. I had dark opks for a few days this month before I finally got my peak opk so it's hard to predict. Good luck for Saturdays test :dust:

Sorry for the bfns and congratulations who got a bfp. Sorry for any losses.

I should ovulate today or tomorrow having my usual ovulation signs. Not feeling to confident about it but that's okay we have a decent chance.

Hi dear ladies! I am sorry I've been so absent this month, it's been very busy and I somehow managed to think less about ttc (although with acupuncture, testing, follicle monitoring and temping it sometimes feels like a full time job).

I am so sorry to see those bfns, and @ehjmorris that was such a clear line! I am really sorry.
@sallyhansen76 hope you get a bfp soon, it's so hard to ttc for so long, it's just heavy and painful. And ex having a baby definitely doesn't help.

Yesterday I had a big follicle of 19.7mm on my right ovary so we inseminated yesterday and will tomorrow again, hopefully we can catch that egg.

@ehjmorris aww I’m sorry. Hope horrid af isn’t too cruel, here’s to your next cycle. I have a good feeling about it for you

@Nima i was wondering how you are! That’s a lovely size follicle! Did they say around 20-24mm is a good ovulation size? I loved getting my pelvic scan and looking at them ready to pop. Excited for you

I’m 11dpo (possibly 10 if I got by opks not ff) and too nervous to test, yesterday had nothing. Maybe the faintest shadow but thats prob just because it’s a frer. I didn’t even temp this morning as it’s too stressful and don’t want to see a dip. So thats me! Hugs to anyone else feeling anxious in this ttc journey, it’s tough! x

Hey ladies how are you all doing? i think iv seen a few bfp's.. congratulations, so sorry for the bfn's and good luck to those waiting to test..

I am just here taking things easy, iv enjoyed some well needed time out and really looking forward to christmas.. we have decided to wait until February to start ttc again hopefully by then my body will be healthy and ready.

Thanks for the support girls, actually it ended up being only the one wipe of red last night then just brown today. It will probably pick up but I was hoping it was IB.
I’ve orders a bunch of wondfo ovulation and preg tests ready for next cycle

Thanks for the support girls, actually it ended up being only the one wipe of red last night then just brown today. It will probably pick up but I was hoping it was IB.
I’ve orders a bunch of wondfo ovulation and preg tests ready for next cycle
Maybe it's only IB?

BFN today at 10 dpo. AF due Saturday but I am so sad and heartbroken by the BFN.
My first child was conceived by pure and total accident, at a time in my life when I didn't want children.
It just feels so cruel to want a baby and be unable to conceive. I know you guys understand.

Sorry about the bfn. Good luck for your next test <3

@littlewitch I don’t usually get a line till 12dpo, do you feel like there’s still time?

@ehjmorris maybe it is an implantation bleed!?

I’m 10/11dpo and got a vv faint line on my afternoon frer, really hoping the morning brings a more noticeable line. After my losses I’m extra cautious. Last month I got decent lines till 17dpo then af so that’s at the front of my mind annoyingly

@littlewitch I don’t usually get a line till 12dpo, do you feel like there’s still time?

@ehjmorris maybe it is an implantation bleed!?

I’m 10/11dpo and got a vv faint line on my afternoon frer, really hoping the morning brings a more noticeable line. After my losses I’m extra cautious. Last month I got decent lines till 17dpo then af so that’s at the front of my mind annoyingly
Hope it gets darker for you! Fingers crossed for tomorrow

it’s definitely af, I knew it would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"