*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Sorry for your bfn @littlewitch.

im going to pick up one more test today because just when I think my period is starting it stops.
like Tuesday night it was red spotting then yesterday brown all day until I had another red smear at night and nothing when I’ve woken up, this is so weird I’m normally really heavy by now

Sorry for your bfn @littlewitch.

im going to pick up one more test today because just when I think my period is starting it stops.
like Tuesday night it was red spotting then yesterday brown all day until I had another red smear at night and nothing when I’ve woken up, this is so weird I’m normally really heavy by now
Maybe it’s early pregnancy spotting? That line was really clear earlier.

Omg @Lucy3 huge congratulations what a gorgeous bfp!! Rooting so hard for you girl, stick sweet baby bean <3

Yay @Lucy3 such beautiful progression! Fingers crossed that this is the sticky one! So excited for you.

@Tesh23 good to see you here again! I remember you from when I tried for my first.

We seem to have good timing again, now it's up to the little egg and sperm to meet...

Yay @Lucy3 such beautiful progression! Fingers crossed that this is the sticky one! So excited for you.

@Tesh23 good to see you here again! I remember you from when I tried for my first.

We seem to have good timing again, now it's up to the little egg and sperm to meet...

Hey Nima! It's wonderful to see you too :flower: hoping it's a positive sign! Pun intended hehe

Amazing what 24 can do! Bit getting excited until I see progression over the next few days, this is where it stalled last month. But lovely to see that pink line!

View attachment 1104795

Congratulations :)

i got my bfp at 8 dpo with this baby which im hoping is a good sign lol but usually its 9 to 11 dpo for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->