*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Well....BFN again! I have a doctor's appointment next week to see why my AF is not arriving. This is just all so heartbreaking that I have no idea what to even do anymore.

Woke up in the night feeling unwell. I really hope I'm not getting to sick would hate to have it during Christmas time. I'll be so miserable. Fingers crossed it only lasts a few days and not weeks.

Besides that I am happy I got my Christmas shopping done and sent my cards out.

This tww seems like it's going extremely slow

Hope yall have a great day!!

Last edited:
Hey ladies. Welp. My body sucks. Cycle was supposed to start yesterday but didn’t. I’m not pregnant because the hospital I’m now admitted in says I’m not. So this sucks and I think I’m done with trying. Me and my husband not doing the best right now anyway. I still don’t have another job and now I’m stuck in the hospital for an infected wound, from a bad fall thanks to me passing out. I got a lot going on mentally and physically. Don’t think my body wants to hold precious cargo right now

Hey ladies. Welp. My body sucks. Cycle was supposed to start yesterday but didn’t. I’m not pregnant because the hospital I’m now admitted in says I’m not. So this sucks and I think I’m done with trying. Me and my husband not doing the best right now anyway. I still don’t have another job and now I’m stuck in the hospital for an infected wound, from a bad fall thanks to me passing out. I got a lot going on mentally and physically. Don’t think my body wants to hold precious cargo right now
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I hope you can go home soon and hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

sorry to hear your having a hard time right now, i hope you recover asap. im sure putting ttc out of your head for abit maybe you will have a nice surprise soon enough. i hope your ok

:hugs: :hugs: so sorry hope you have a speedy recovery xx

@Lucy3 - congratulations, great lines so far :)

AFM - I’m 15DPO and no AF. BFN on cheapies so just waiting. Wish my LP wasn’t so long, usually I get spotting by now but I’ve had cramps since 10DPO so she must be coming.

I’m so excited! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to read the thread yet but I will once I’m off the ceiling. Definitely darker today! I did use FMU which is super strong as opposed to yesterday’s was regular pee but that shouldn’t matter too much? Even something on the cheapie!

7ABA1EAD-9194-4478-9FE9-BB3E62D987B4.jpeg D05E3B56-C336-4774-A013-81841DC4E253.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry been a busy month so I’ve been too busy to reply but been in following along when I get a chance! Sorry to those with AF and congrats to those with BFP!

wow @Lucy3 that is awesome progression!! Congrats!! Stick baby stick!!

Wow @Lucy3 amazing lines! Oh i really hope this is your sticky bean!

@realbeauty86 so sorry your still having such a tough time with it all. Hopefully you might get a surprise bfp with taking some time/pressure off.

The wondfro strips are so much easier to get photos in the premom app! I love them. I think having hubby home for the christmas /new years week will stop me testing too early. At least i hope!

Good luck to all of us still to ovulate! Pray we enter 2022 with a little snug miracle in there x

I am currently breastfeeding, but night-weaned my 15 month old and 2 days later got my first positive OPK since September. This was 2 days after we DTD, and haven’t since (he has low sex drive). So I’m curious to see if I’ll turn up pregnant. My 2WW is up on Christmas Day but I’m going to start testing a few days before.
I will say that I am so hungry today. Like HUNGRY. I NEVER have any kind of appetite. I woke up at 6 am just like stomach completely empty and hurting, ravenous. So we’ll see?? ✨❤️

So so sorry to those who got AF.

@Lucy3 yay hon beautiful progression congratulations to you. Praying this one is ure forever sticky rainbow[-o<

@realbeauty86
Oh my love I'm so sorry ure in hospital and pray u make a speedy recovery.

OK ladies so I have a question.
What are wondfo pregnancy tests like? On amazon they have a really good deal with 50 opks and 20 hpts. I know the opks are great as I used them last year and I really liked them.
But I have never had the pregnancy tests.
Reviews are a bit mixed. Some saying they give fake positives which is a bit concerning. I want something really reliable.

Really sorry about the BFNs too ladies it's so disappointing seeing that but hope those BFNs turn into BFPs or the next cycle is the one.

It's my 42nd birthday tomorrow ladies I can not believe I'm gonna be 42 and don't really know how I feel about it.
Were still gonna ttc again soon but in thinking of holding out untill May now. I may cave and start earlier but I'm gonna try and hold out untill May.
Will still be coming on here when I can to chear u all on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->