*** December testing thread *** praying for lots of christmas bfp's

Thank you so much ladies, you are all so supportive. Still can’t believe it! @Deethehippy i think it’s better progression than the others too, and I don’t know if it’s in my head but I think I feel a bit queasy which I never got with my mc. Hope if af is going to show it does it soon. The waiting is no fun.

I’m so excited! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to read the thread yet but I will once I’m off the ceiling. Definitely darker today! I did use FMU which is super strong as opposed to yesterday’s was regular pee but that shouldn’t matter too much? Even something on the cheapie!

View attachment 1104818 View attachment 1104819
Absolutely beautiful lines on today's test

Now ure lines are dark hon I bet that's pregnancy sickness hehe.
I'm so happy for you.

Ladies these are the tests.
50opk and 20hpt for £11 but I've never used these hpts b4.
The opks I have and there fantastic.
Screenshot_20211216-230040_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Think the hpts are 10mlU

Not ttc untill May but this seems such a good deal to miss.
Just wanted u guys opinion on them. Are they good HPTs?

I'm worried I may be out--BFN again today 12 dpo. I could swear I see a shadow on FRER and my boobs are still swollen and tender. AF due in 2 days. I am losing hope. Even though I'm only 36, this cycle has got me feeling ancient and doubtful.

Lucy---So, so happy for your BFP. Looks beautiful and strong.

I'm worried I may be out--BFN again today 12 dpo. I could swear I see a shadow on FRER and my boobs are still swollen and tender. AF due in 2 days. I am losing hope. Even though I'm only 36, this cycle has got me feeling ancient and doubtful.

Lucy---So, so happy for your BFP. Looks beautiful and strong.
You’re not out til AF shows xxx

@littlewitch
I am so sorry for the BFNs hon. It really does take it out of you' and I remember feeling just like you last year. I was 40 tho and kept getting pregnant but kept having really early miscarriages. I had 4 last year and I have had other losses in the past too' but going through recurrent pregnancy loss was so hard. I really did start losing hope.
But I fell pregnant with my little rainbow baby in jan 2021 aged 41.
I'm now 42 as of today and we will try one last time in May.
I know it will probably take ages again and I'm fully expecting to have more chemicals but I will keep trying.
Keep that chin up hon your still young and u will get ure BFP.

I'm praying u get it very very soon.

@Suggerhoney i do love wondfos myself, some mild issues with the tests being banged up and hard to read sometimes but overall I like them a lot. So exciting :)

I am currently breastfeeding, but night-weaned my 15 month old and 2 days later got my first positive OPK since September. This was 2 days after we DTD, and haven’t since (he has low sex drive). So I’m curious to see if I’ll turn up pregnant. My 2WW is up on Christmas Day but I’m going to start testing a few days before.
I will say that I am so hungry today. Like HUNGRY. I NEVER have any kind of appetite. I woke up at 6 am just like stomach completely empty and hurting, ravenous. So we’ll see?? ✨❤️

Good luck!!

Sorry to everyone still in limbo or had AF show up :hugs: the hardest part is the waiting or not knowing. For me once AF shows, I feel quick disappointment but at the same time relief so I can just get on with the new cycle.

My consolation prize is I get to have my wine for Christmas! Would much rather have a bfp, but I like a plan B to cheer myself up. Helps keep things positive.

8dpo for me today. From 6dpo, Temps still high, boobs sore, yellow cm, backache and cramping in my left side. Bfn this morning. Starting to feel like AF is on the way so feeling a bit out.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney i do love wondfos myself, some mild issues with the tests being banged up and hard to read sometimes but overall I like them a lot. So exciting :)

Thanks hon. The reviews are so mixed but there's quite a lot saying they give false positives. The best tests they did have on Amazon were Sweetyfox. They were so good and stark white when bfn. They showed faint lines at 10dpo but every day got darker and darker.
I love easy@home too. Unfortunately they have stopped selling Sweetyfox which is so annoying because they were my favourite and u got loads for really cheap.

Sorry to everyone still in limbo or had AF show up :hugs: the hardest part is the waiting or not knowing. For me once AF shows, I feel quick disappointment but at the same time relief so I can just get on with the new cycle.

My consolation price is I get to have my wine for Christmas! Would much rather have a bfp, but I like a plan B to cheer myself up. Helps keep things positive.

8dpo for me today. From 6dpo, Temps still high, boobs sore, yellow cm, backache and cramping in my left side. Bfn this morning. Starting to feel like AF is on the way so feeling a bit out.

Sounds like very promising symptoms hon. I had right side pain with implantation. Fx for you sweet

@Lucy3 aww Lucy I’m so happy for you! And agree, the best lines I’ve seen on yours! Fingers crossed for your sticky bean! Congratulations

I’m so excited! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to read the thread yet but I will once I’m off the ceiling. Definitely darker today! I did use FMU which is super strong as opposed to yesterday’s was regular pee but that shouldn’t matter too much? Even something on the cheapie!

View attachment 1104818 View attachment 1104819

congrats on that line! much darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"