Decembers little darlings now in first tri

We have our AC on pretty much year round, unless we get a "cold" front and it drops into the 60s or lower :haha:

How is everyone feeling? My symptoms are really starting to subside. My boobs barely hurt ever. My nipples are sensitive, but not really sore. And my nausea has become minimal, usually only feel it if I've eaten too much or if I waited too long to eat. I am just telling myself that I saw a beautiful healthy baby last week and I am almost 10 weeks along so its normal for symptoms to decrease. Plus they haven't been all that bad to begin with, which I am grateful for (at times lol).

I have my NT Scan booked for next week! I will be 11w3d. And also next week I will be getting my Panorama test! I'm starting to feel like a pin cushion with all this blood I'm getting drawn!

My symptoms are still in full swing. I'm 9 weeks today. I'm really hoping they start to subside because I'm sick of feeling like crap, but at the same time I know ill panic if they do. And my last scan was 6w4 and I don't get another until 12w.

After today, I have a 4 day weekend. I'm so excited about it that I almost want to cry.

Hi all, glad your all doing well.
Wonders my sickness has been very minimal which worries me at times, sore boobs getting better. Can't really go to the toilet is the thing that's the worst.
Got my next scan Feb 2nd at nearly 13 weeks so long as all is well we will tell extended family :)

Thanks Buffy and Bundle. It worries me that they have gone away, but yet I still feel like everything is fine. I need to keep telling myself that nothing has happened to make me think something is wrong! My body seems to handle all these hormonal changes very well so I guess I should be grateful! Oh and Bundle, today is day 3 without any bathroom business and I don't even feel like anything is brewing :blush:. I feel your pain!

The boyfriend and I finally DTD last night for the first time since getting my BFP. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, the poor thing! Of course, some cause for the hold up was because we were having some relationship issues and I had a UTI awhile back. I helped in some other ways, but you know guys...its not the same :haha:. But I didn't really have any excuse not to yesterday sooo we did it...and it actually was good! I know that sounds horrible to say, but last time I was pregnant, I hated DTD because I was so sensitive down there, and not in the good way. I'm still terrified I will start spotting, but so far nothing but my usual discharge.

Feeling very tired and sluggish today and last night I ate so much! I had 2 helpings of dinner which I have not been doing and I was still ready to eat more! I weighed myself at home and the scale is the same, but at the Dr last Friday it was up 2 lbs from my first visit at 5 weeks. I guess thats not horrible as I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. If I can maintain that until 2nd trimester, I'll happy.

Wonders - sex is pretty awful isn't it? I'm glad it was good for you, but I'm finding it very uncomfortable.

Now, after I wrote my post about my symptoms being in full swing, they weren't?! Lol. I still had the sore boobs, bloating, hunger, and my face looks like a teenager again. I did my first poop in 2 days and I didn't even feel nauseous until I went to bed! I've been feeling nauseous ALL day up until then :shrug:

Buffy...some positions are better than others :blush:

Its so funny how symptoms come and go so haphazardly! I literally have not had any true nausea in days and just now, I'm sitting at my desk and actually thought I was going to throw up. Had to spit some saliva in the sink because I didn't want to swallow it. Then as quickly as it came, it went away! Of course, I ate a peanut butter sandwich which may have helped. I'm noticing my appetite really starting to increase!

Hi Ladies!

Sex is definitely not my favourite thing right now. We've done it a few times in the last month and it wasn't absolutely awful but it definitely wasn't the same. I keep having super sexy dreams though so I'm a little disappointed that real sex isn't as good lol!

Me, still feeling awful over here. I love that a lot of you have symptoms that come and go, I would love that!! Feeling like crap pretty much all the time is no fun:( though I agree that I do feel bad complaining cuz I definitely tried hard for this baby. Plus I've always had a sensitive stomach so I knew I'd be feeling icky. Watched What to Expect When You're Expecting for the second time yesterday. I just love it so much! It's hilarious and so true, I feel like I'm going to be Elizabeth Banks who feels like crap, pees herself, and just generally does not enjoy pregnancy.

I watched that movie right after I found out I was expecting! I want to watch again, thinking I might appreciate it a little more now!

I watched it when it came out. I might have to watch it again!

Sweetpea- I was still feeling like crap at 8w4 days every day, and had for weeks. It's only since 9 weeks really that I've felt less crappy?! Like, as soon as I hit 9 weeks.

It was exactly 9 weeks for me too...until today, not feeling great today. Go figure :haha:

Oh sorry to hear everyone is feeling crappy. The joys of first tri! :haha:
I've woken up with such a terrible headache. Praying it goes away before work.
My DH and I had sex for the first time last week too! Haha. Poor guy. We were so nervous about making sure he wouldn't hit my cervix that it made it a bit awkward. It was... Okay. Haha
My dr has been away on holidays and I've been seeing this horrible lady who makes me feel like crap and keeps making DH and I think we will lose the baby due to our history. She is honestly terrible and so cold. Anyway, last night I finally saw my dr again!! It was soooo much better. I left feeling really good, and he is genuinely so happy for us. He has referred me to an OB (the other dr was referring me to a public hospital and I have private insurance and insisted that I wanted to go private, and she kept opposing my opinion and wouldn't give me a referral!) so I will book an appointment ASAP. He also gave me a referral for my NT scan/tests so I will book those too.
It's starting to feel real now!
Rainy day here... It's nice for a change.

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon :)

Y'all don't know how relieved I am to hear that sex hasn't been great for many of you too. We had a scare the first time we had sex after my BFP because I had a little bit of bleeding during and I put a stop to that right away! Poor DH felt sooo bad. We were on vacation so we couldn't see my doctor to find out if everything was okay so we didn't for a while, and then even when the doctor said that was fairly normal for early on, I still didn't want to, mostly because I felt so sick and tired. We had sex again the night before DH left because they poor guy just needed it and it was not enjoyable AT ALL. I was so tense because I was afraid he'd hit my cervix and it was super uncomfortable. I hope it gets better. Wonders, it sounds like it does! :thumbup:

And I am doing a little :happydance: to know that some of your symptoms disappeared at 9 weeks. I will be 9 tomorrow and that would be awesome. Even just a little reprieve. The last few days have been so bad with the nausea, headaches, gagging, and just doing simple tasks make me feel so out of breath and exhausted. And I always have the worst taste in my mouth... I've been sucking on peppermints and lemon drops constantly!

Lala- I'm glad your doctor is back. It's so amazing how a simple thing like having a genuine person to guide you through all this can really make the difference between a great experience and a worrisome one. I wish more doctors (especially in this field) would realize that!

Warning:This whole post is TMI...

Just to clarify...it wasn't mind blowing and I wouldn't let myself O but parts did feel good. I recommend being on top...we switched to doggy style and I was ready to let him finish lol. I'm not in a rush to do it again. My sex drive us pretty much nonexistent these days, just feel like I have to, you know?

No, I know exactly what you mean. I felt awful every time I had to turn him down and I've been kind of beating myself up over it. It is a relief to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Thanks for the suggestions!

I think doggy style is the most comfortable. On top is probably second most comfortable!

Wow I'm lucky! DH never really tries it. Probably because I'm knocked out snoring before he even gets into bed lol! We've done it three times since getting my BFP and I haven't had spotting yet so I'm totally okay with doing it when I have the energy. Last time DH was really surprised I was up for it and was super grateful. It was adorable! Next time I'll definitely try being on top, I'm just lazy right now lol.

Wonders and Buffy, you two give me hope. Two more days until I hit nine weeks and if these symptoms start going away then, I will probably cry with relief. Last night I actually threw up for the first time. It was nice because I got to relax and sleep for a couple of hours after but then I woke up starving and started feeling icky again.
Praying, I totally know what you mean about the awful taste, I just can't get rid of it!!! I've got these "Preggie Pops Drops" that are sour candies with vitamin B6 in them so they're supposed to make you feel better. Not working much but they do help with the gross taste. I've also been chewing gum a lot but I'm not a fan of the intense mint flavours right now. Might have to pick up some fruity stuff.

How's everyone been eating? I feel like a terrible mother already cuz I can't bring myself to eat anything too healthy. The only fruit I eat is oranges and other than that I'm mostly just stuffing my face with pizza, burgers, and soda crackers when I'm not feeling too hot. I also haven't been taking my vitamins cuz they make me so sick. I even tried taking DH's chewable vitamin that doesn't have any iron and it still made me feel awful! Stupid first tri:( Can't wait until this all starts to fade!

Sweetpea, I feel the same way. I have been eating like crap and I think it's making me feel so much worse than I would be anyway. I'm so used to eating healthy and limiting gluten and now all I can eat are carbs... lovely! I haven't really had any sweets cravings, but my vice is my Chick-Fil-a sweet tea. When I am drinking it, my nausea seems to go away. But that much sugar and caffeine can't be a good thing :nope:

Just wondering, when y'all are getting your scans, can you tell what on earth is on the screen? I ask because it's become laughable to me now when the doctor points out something like an "arm bud" or "brain development" or even an ovary! Yesterday my little ones apparently had arm buds and leg buds and were wiggling which sounded so darn cute but I could not for the life of me see what the OB was seeing! Everything just looks like blobs to me... :shrug:

Oh, and the HRs yesterday were 185 for both of them! I know some of you were worried about high HRs. The OB wasn't worried and explained they all start off slow, build up to about 190, and then gradually settle back down after about 10 weeks. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is feeling better and you ladies across the pond are staying cool!

Hi ladies,

Yesterday, I woke up and had some brown spotting when I wiped, twice. Like a very small amount of briwn cm. Then all day, noticed a light brown tinge to the paper. Had teeny cramps in the morning but nothing after that. Just woke up and no brown, looks normal I think. And no cramps. I'm not even sure if I should call Dr on Monday, if it ends up staying away as well. My NT scan is in a week, I could wait for that.

As far as symptoms, the past few days, I have definitely gotten my nausea back, skin is breaking out more, and still feel pregnant. Unlike last time where I just felt something was wrong. I know it sounds silly, but I feel like I usually have a pretty good intuition.

Anyway, it's a little unnerving. I'm wondering if it was a delayed reaction from sex on Wednesday? Or just something random or more sinister.

Think good thoughts please!

Midwife told me sex can cause it or any cervix irritating. Not sure why I had it last month but all was good x

Thanks bundle, I remember when you had spotting. It happened again this morning and then it looked like a clump of cm but was light brown, different than when I get brown blood during a period. I will call dr in morning and hope they can fit me in for a reassurance scan or something. I have no cramps or pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->