Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Morning ladies!

So happy that today is my last day of work for 2 glorious weeks!

My appetite seems to be increasing although I still can't quite figure out what I'm hungry for. Just that I'm more hungry. Ok, that's sort of a lie. McDonald's spicy chicken sandwich always sounds amazing but I'm trying to limit those for obvious reasons.

BBs have been tender yesterday and today, more in the nipple are when I poke at them and they are itchy too. I think they look bigger but I really can't tell.

I have one CB digital left and I am going to hold out until Sunday to do it and hope I see a 3+. I'll be 5w2d then.

Today is my first Dr appt. I'm nervous. I don't know if they are going to do anything different than last time. I guess I just want reassurance that its in there. I really, really want an early scan around 6 weeks, but I guess I should just trust my body and the dr that everything is going well.

Hope everyone is feeling well! Or I hope everyone is feeling lots of crazy pg symptoms that make you feel like crap, but reassure you that you're pregnant! :flower:

Hi Ladies!

So excited to be here! Might be a little ahead of myself but, positive thoughts right?! My HCG was a tiny little 20 yesterday so she said I just implanted a couple of days before. She would like to see my numbers over 150 on Tuesday. FX! I'm not really feeling any symptoms yet besides heartburn and gas, but I think those are due to the elevated progesterone, not HCG. DH was super excited and I told my sister today as well, she's really supportive and has two babies of her own! We are going to try to wait to tell the rest of the family until after our first scan. Has anyone else been spreading the news? I'm glad I have you ladies to talk to about all of this. It's so exciting!!! This will be #1 for me. Do you ladies have any babes already?

Welcome sweetpea! This will be our first if all goes well. I had a miscarriage a couple of months ago, so fingers crossed this one is sticky :)

We told our parents last time on the day we found out, but I really wanted to get past 5w2d (when I miscarried) before we tell them this time. We plan to tell them Christmas Day, which I should be almost 6 weeks :)

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you all as well! Congrats to everyone, this is so exciting! I got my BFP two days ago, then HCG level of 179 for my first bloodwork. Just got the second done so awaiting the results and praying so hard we have a sticky little "critter" as DH has affectionately been referring to the baby ;) classy. We leave for Hawai'I tomorrow so I'm a little nervous about finding out about this thing called morning sickness on our 8 hour flight... Lol. The only symptom I have right now is extreeeeme bloating and I am in pretty good shape, but I'm getting out of breath easily. Hopefully the nausea stays away for two more weeks so we can enjoy our vacay!

Someone was asking about high risk... I will be. I'm only 30 but have high blood pressure and chloresterol. I also conceived with the help of clomid and progesterone after 7 months of late ovulation, lots of lp spotting, and long cycles. Not sure what the cause for all that was, but hoping it doesn't affect the pregnancy!

Hey everyone.

So I thought I'd give a little back ground on me.
Had an ectopic december 2011 and had to have my right tube removed.
Then had my little one in September 2013
Now I'm pregnant again!

So I had my bloods done. First one was 944 and second was 1956 two days later then was scheduled in for an early scan.

My last period was 07.11.14
That would make me nearly six weeks.
BUT I implanted on the 4.12.14 so I ovulates very late. So technically Id say I was more like 4.
So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

I love it when I'm feeling sick or have other symptoms. It reassures me.

Yesterday I was feeling so positive, but I've woken up today not so much. Today I'm 5 weeks and wishing I felt more sick and that my boobs were killing me! I also got 2-3 weeks on digi yesterday and I was really happy with that last night, but now wishing it had said 3+

I'm just so worried some days about mc again :( Hubby doesn't really want to talk about anything to do with the pregnancy, and NEVER brings it up himself. I guess he's scared too.

Returned earlier from the dr. It went as well as it can at 5 weeks. Had a Pap smear ( I was due for one next month) and an internal check. She said everything looks and feels as it should for this point in my pregnancy. I asked about bloodwork and she took blood to test my progesterone (due to my MMC) so that was reassuring. I go back in 4 weeks for my scan and official bloodwork. I will be 9 weeks then.

Welcome to all the new girls :)

I am getting really nervous for my first scan on Monday... I feel sick thinking about it!
But am veeeery happy today because we are 6 weeks :) yay

I'm still here just recovering from 5 flights :wacko: I have a horrible headache that tylenol / Panadol can't even begin to touch the edges of. I will be back in the game as soon as I am settled.

Hope everyone is doing well with their little sticky beans! :flower:

I haven't been on too much as my sickness and various other symptoms have really ramped up blah. Hope everyone is ok? Sorted for Xmas? This time of the year is so expensive :(

Xxx

Hey everyone.

So I thought I'd give a little back ground on me.
Had an ectopic december 2011 and had to have my right tube removed.
Then had my little one in September 2013
Now I'm pregnant again!

So I had my bloods done. First one was 944 and second was 1956 two days later then was scheduled in for an early scan.

My last period was 07.11.14
That would make me nearly six weeks.
BUT I implanted on the 4.12.14 so I ovulates very late. So technically Id say I was more like 4.
So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

What a great story! Thanks for sharing:) I have no idea if just a sac sounds right, but I'm sure someone would have told you if not! Glad your numbers are so high and it's not in your tube!

AFM-So nervous about my blood test on Tuesday, I hope my numbers will be really high! I POAS this morning and will for the next three morning before the blood test to see the progression. Unfortunately, I accidentally bought blue dye tests. Oh well, hopefully they work well enough and don`t give me a heart attack by being too faint!

Hi everyone hope you are all well you sound like symptoms are kicking in now, mine are still pretty nothing still and i just wish id get some nausea to know bean is sticky and well. So jealous your all getting early scans, i won't see midwife till 9 weeks and scan at 12. Oh family said they refuse to get excited till we've had our scan

Good luck with your scan lala :) I have a doctor app on the 26th which is 6 weeks (I think) but not sure when I'll get a scan. Hopefully it's soon. I had some nausea this morning & my nipples are more sore than yesterday. Feeling happy with that :thumbup:

I'm still here just recovering from 5 flights :wacko: I have a horrible headache that tylenol / Panadol can't even begin to touch the edges of. I will be back in the game as soon as I am settled.

Hope everyone is doing well with their little sticky beans! :flower:

Eek 5 flights?! I would be so worried about just constantly being sick. I am never usually air sick but right now I'm sure I would be! Where have you come/gone to?

Hi everyone hope you are all well you sound like symptoms are kicking in now, mine are still pretty nothing still and i just wish id get some nausea to know bean is sticky and well. So jealous your all getting early scans, i won't see midwife till 9 weeks and scan at 12. Oh family said they refuse to get excited till we've had our scan

Are you able to ask for an early scan? Maybe explain to your dr that you are feeling very anxious due to your previous loss? Sorry, I'm not sure how things work in other countries :wacko: I might just sound stupid right now lol. I'm sure that everything is fine with your little bean... Hopefully you will just have a very easy pregnancy :)

Happy Sunday ladies!

Not much to report but I got a 3+ on my last CB digital. It's pretty spot on. Actually ovulation will be 3 weeks ago tomorrow but going by LMP, I'm 5w2d. Just thrilled to see it. Last week I was 1-2, then midweek I was 2-3, so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Symtoms are still minimal for me. Boobs really sore yesterday but woke up to barely any pain. Seems to be worse in the afternoon, evening. And my appetite is coming back...no sweet tooth at all though.

Anyone have a guess as to what they are having?

Are you able to ask for an early scan? Maybe explain to your dr that you are feeling very anxious due to your previous loss? Sorry, I'm not sure how things work in other countries :wacko: I might just sound stupid right now lol. I'm sure that everything is fine with your little bean... Hopefully you will just have a very easy pregnancy :)

Thank you. Yeah they don't really care much where I live the only thing I can do is book private so that might be the way forward after Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->