Decembers little darlings now in first tri

It's funny sometimes I look and think yep that's def a bump and others I'm not so sure!

It's funny sometimes I look and think yep that's def a bump and others I'm not so sure!

I feel the same way. Today I feel like I have a little bump. Even one of the ladies at work said I'm starting to show. I think it depends on so many factors. Yesterday I didn't see it at all but today I do. Sometimes I think its the clothes I wear that make it more obvious. I'm just looking forward to the point where I look pregnant to everyone, not just the people that know I'm expecting lol.

Even naked mine changes but when I compare to my week 0 pre pregnancy photo I realise I'm quite a bit bigger, glad I took that pic now!

Three people at work commented on my bump today, woop woop

Wonders- That's interesting your OB said the baby should feel like a tickle! I guess I have been feeling them then (one more so than the other, on my left side... that would be Baby B... :yipee: --> the one always doing this on the u/s) but I knew for sure it could be them last night. We went to a concert and as soon as we walked in, the thumping vibrations got them all riled up. Not sure if they liked it or hated it, but they were both moving for a good 15-20 minutes before I guess they finally just got used to it and went back to sleep. It usually happens when I am just sitting quietly or before bed. I will put my hand on my stomach and DH notices and asks if they are moving. I feel bad sometimes because he can't feel them yet... soon though!! I'm surprised because it is so early and I started feeling that tickling sensation last week. They were measuring quite big for their age last u/s so maybe that's why :shrug:

Sweetpea- glad you are staying busy, that's the best when DH is gone :thumbup: You're almost through it! Can't wait to see your u/s pics!

We find out the genders in less than two weeks- I am beside myself with excitement and impatience! Our family and friends are spread out all over the world, so we are hosting a Gender Reveal Party on Facebook. Each day, we've posted an Old Wives Tale and how my pregnancy compares so far. It's just fun to see if they are actually true and fun to see my family fuss over and debate their predictions. So far, about half the OWTs are for girl(s) and half are for boy(s), maybe it will be one of each! :winkwink:

Oh Praying one of each would be so awesome!!! Although if you have two of the same they can share clothes. Lol benefits either way I guess! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm also super jealous that you feel your babes, I definitely haven't felt mine yet:( I actually didn't think I would until closer to twenty weeks so I'm not too disappointed, I'm just looking forward to it!

DH is back tomorrow night and I can't wait. It actually hasn't been so bad by myself but my sleeping hasn't been great. Last night I was awake for about an hour around 3am. Ridiculous!! I'm still (knock on wood!!!) feeling okay. I even had a small glass of pepsi at the birthday party last night and felt pretty fine all evening. If this continues, I will give up my diclectin soon. So freaking happy to feel normal!! Even if it doesn't last, at least I've had a few days.

My stomach muscle have been getting sore though, anyone else been experiencing this? It feels like I just did about 100 sit-ups. Maybe my muscles are just stretching?? I'm also feeling like I'm running out of room. At only 15 weeks, this is worrisome! I just don't know where all the baby is going to go!

SweetPea - I still haven't felt baby move. Waiting impatiently, but I think it will be awhile for me. I have that sore feeling too sometimes, just figured it was growing pains. I also feel it more if I've been sitting for awhile and then stand up. As for room to grow - I'm a little concerned I will be HUGE because I am barely 5'4" and have a short torso, plus my added weight to start with!

I can't wait to feel baby move, I think it might make it feel real, my baby didn't move at all at my 12w scan (although it was facing the opposite way to 10w so it has moved!) So I think have a lazy one.

Sweetpea I get that muscle soreness as well.

I can't wait until I feel the baby move. I have felt some flutters here and there but that could be anything. I can't wait until I'm certain that that's the baby!

My left boob has grown SO much recently. I wish the right one would catch up :(

How has everyone's weekend been?

I had my sisters engagement party on Saturday night and it's now monday and I'm still just SO tired. It was the latest I've stayed up throughout this pregnancy so far. It was also hard having all my friends and family around me drinking. It was the first time I've really felt like I wanted a drink!

Lucky I have mondays off work. I'm off to get a blood test today. I'm not really sure what it's for, but it's one I have to get done between 15 and 18 weeks.

Oh Buffy I haven't had a situation where everyone is drinking yet- not looking forward to it! Lol

I had Sunday off... No work, and no uni... It was nice. I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I decided to keep studying full time, work, and be pregnant all at once. I'm just so exhausted. Uni is so full-on this semester already! I just want to hide under my desk and fall asleep.

We picked up our pram yeserday! I love it so much. Will add a pic!
And hubby has nearly finished the nursery, now we just need to get the carpet in. He has done such a great job, it actually looks like it's own special little room now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Here is the nursery :)

Edit: ugh I don't know why my pics all go in sideways :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks great Lala! :thumbup:
We saw my sister in law yesterday and she gave us a pram, bouncer/rocker, play mat, newborn nappies, capsule, tin of formula and some maternity clothes. She's also giving us a bassinet, bath & monitor. So handy! Plus she has a little boy and a little girl, so we are set on clothes.
It's all just sitting in the room that will be the nursery if we stay here.

I had a busy weekend too Buffy:( I almost cried when my alarm went off this morning cuz I was still so exhausted and I did not want to go to work. Now that I'm hear, it's not so bad! I've been a wreck lately though. Just totally moody and whiney. It's funny cuz I actually don't feel pregnant a lot of the time lately but my attitude reminds me that I definitely am lol!

Buffy that's so awesome that your SIL is so willing to hand over all of her stuff! We have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and my sister and SILs are very similar. I think they are all done having kids so they're giving us car seats, swings, clothes, basically everything that can be reused. I think the only things we are getting new is the crib and dresser. It's nice not to have to worry about saving up for all of that stuff!

Lala your nursery looks great!! Love the colour:)

We are the same sweetpea. We just have to get the cot & dresser and any nursery decor :) :)

You guys are so organized! I have nothing but a sling yet although we have been looking, I don't know if I'm likely to get anything second hand cuz I don't know anyone else with kids :(

I am getting a few things from friends, but most of them are still using them! I have 3 good friends who are giving/gave birth sine December. When it rains it pours!
Our doppler works great! We are going to hook it up to the laptop so my parents in NZ can hear it tomorrow night. They are so excited! Just hope it works!
Lala- nursery looks great! Bub will be sleeping in our room out of necessity at first, but when we move out of mum and dad's we will have more space. They have a rumpus room that I am planning on making my dayspace so that I can have some time with bub away from the parents/visitors etc. This move to NZ will certainly be interesting!!!

Spicy I'm not really that organised. It's only because my SIL had all that stuff to give us and she wanted to get rid of it!

We also got a car seat with 5 years expiry left from our neighbour. It'll be good because we can either give it to my parents, or just have a car seat in each of our cars.

I'm the same as Buffy! I'm not organized at all. People have just being bringing stuff over and I've been throwing it all in the baby room. Luckily, I'm in no rush at all. My babe will be sleeping in a basinet in our room for at least the first three months. Is that not common practice for everyone else? It's common among everyone around here.

We are having a bassinet in our room for the first few months too. I might try & do naps in the cot, but I honestly have no idea how it all works until the baby is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->