Decembers little darlings now in first tri

Abt sign if anything Buffy? Nothing from me yet. Had my first cup of raspberry leaf tea today...

I keep checking in to see how you guys are doiiiiing. Can't wait to see all of our babies!!!

Please, please pleaseeeee treasure your sleeeeeeep!!!! I got 2 hours sleep tonight and was so happy, haha.

I'm really good at sleeping. I wake up 7654 times every night but most nights I get back to sleep pretty quickly.

But nope - nothing happening over here! We are picking up the moving truck tomorrow and moving Saturday. So I need the baby to come after Monday. I haven't tried anything to bring on labour or anything.

I started drinking raspberry leaf tea yesterday, probably a bit late! I think your supposed to start it much earlier to be any use. I've been bouncing on my ball for weeks, partly because I find it comfy. I see the midwife this morning so I'll see what she says but not had anything to indicate baby is coming any time soon.

I don't even have another midwife app until 2 days after my due date!

My next is 40+5! They well give me a sweep then if I make it that far. I hope I don't

How are you doing spicy?

The latest from me is 39+4 and no signs of anything. It's the middle of the night and have woken with one puffy hand. Have had no other swelling or anything during the pregnancy. Have been awake almost an hour and no change.

Oh no Buffy how did the swelling go? Did you call the hospital's pregnancy assessment unit? Hope you're okay.

I'm at the hospital now. One ankle swollen, and hands are feeling puffy.

Blood pressure 148/100 but baby's heart rate is perfect. Waiting on results now from blood and urine tests.

:ninja:

I am lurking! I am going on exactly one whole month without sleep now.. so me no talk goodly.

:coffee:

Hope everything is ok Buffy!!

Caribbean - I'm not even on 2 weeks yet... Ah! Can't wait til demand feelings start at night next week!!!

All ok. Will be induced Thursday if my BP doesn't go down. I've borrowed my dads machine so will be checking it tonight, and have to go back to the maternity ward tomorrow.
I'm not sure what I want the outcome to be!

Ah it's so scary isn't it? Either way your baby will be here soon!!!

I have a midwife coming out tomorrow. I am nervous, I hope she's nice... Also, I'm going to stay in my pyjamas because they're my only nursing clothes... I will look like a crazy lady, I hope she doesn't judge me

Haha I'm sure she has seen worse!! :p

My BP was 125/85 so they are leaving me. I'm kind of sad because it would be nice to know when it'll happen, but I'm also glad I'm not getting induced and that my BP is ok.

Glad everything is good :thumbup: I think it's good you get to avoid induction :)

Ugh I'm so annoyed waiting for this midwife... Albie has been so settled all morning and I have had two chances for naps which I desperately need, and I've missed out on them. Uggghhhh

Oh ladies I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long! I'm going to go back and read a bit more but a big congrats to Lala on your adorable little boy:)

Hope you ladies with babies are getting some sleep (I see that Caribbean is not:( ) I'm not really getting much. Anthony is not constipated at all but seems to have a hard time pooping and it takes FOREVER! And of course he has to try pooping at 4am every night, why not? I wish I could just ignore him but his grunting and struggling sounds are sad and sometimes lead to little bursts of crying. Other than that though, he doesn't cry much so I'm lucky!

Buffy, I'm glad your blood pressure went down! The waiting around for your babe must not be too fun though. I'm sure it will be soon for you and Spicy!! Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear all about those healthy babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->