Decembers little darlings now in first tri

I know- I'm dying for an update. I keep checking back!

So I hadn't dilated much further at all but because I was very sure of wanting an epidural, they decided to do it and then break my waters (if I wasn't getting an epi they would've waited).
Honestly, I cannot recommend epidurals enough!! I haven't started pushing yet (and won't for hours because they want me to sleep since being here for over 24 hours) so I don't know how weird it will be not being able to feel the pain and just the pressure, but honestly it's so great. They hard a difficult time and a few attempts getting it in, and it hurt and was reallllly uncomfortable with the popping feelings, but sooooo much better than the pain I had in my lower back and hips.
I'm relaxing now and watching TV, and soon I will sleep :)

I can't believe you're updating us in labour, lol! Hope things start moving soon.

It's a boy!! Albie was born this morning at 4.32am. He is healthy and happy. I am happy too. I can't believe I pushed him out of me!!!
He is 3.7kgs so not too big at all! Haha.

Congratulations! A baby boy! So exciting, and so happy for you. I know how scared you were :) Xx

I can't believe it's real. He's so lovely.
Also DH and I have NO IDEA how to look after a newborn and its terrifying lol.
I will add a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Oh my god - so cute!!! :flower:

And I've got no idea either haha. DH's little sister was born when he was 14, so he's got more of an idea than I do!

Enjoy your last day spicy.

We bought a house today! We don't get to move in until November 20th but at least we have a date :)

OMG congratulations Lala!! A boy! How exciting. I am sorry it was all shit for a while.. but it's all worth it when you see your little baby. Sorry I didn't log on earlier!

Looks that way doesn't it! And I've got no feeling of going in to labour any time soon. So I'm sure this will end up being a September baby!

Ooooh Buffy that's exciting!! When does settlement happen?

Congrats on the baby mum140381 :)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We are probably going home today which will be good, having been here since Wednesday im well and truly ready to go home.

My poor stitches hurt :(

Settlement wouldn't happen until the 20th of November which is 3 months of living with our friends. It'll be hard, but worth it in the long run :flower:

Glad you guys are doing well, and hoping you get to go home very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->