DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Thanks NS and HO2H, yes he is a special guy, we were together 5 years but split up nearly 5 years ago but always stayed friends.

Am stressing myself a bit now because in theory my IC OPKs were actually not positive as the line was n't as dark as the test line but much darker than normal so did I O or not?!?!? Anyway, the line has almost gone today but my temp is still low so maybe I am O'ing today so am just about to do the journey myself that BF did on Sat just in case. Hoping I get a higher temp in the mornig or else I don't know what is going on!!

HO2H - did you get a + OPK in the end?

Thanks NS and HO2H, yes he is a special guy, we were together 5 years but split up nearly 5 years ago but always stayed friends.

Am stressing myself a bit now because in theory my IC OPKs were actually not positive as the line was n't as dark as the test line but much darker than normal so did I O or not?!?!? Anyway, the line has almost gone today but my temp is still low so maybe I am O'ing today so am just about to do the journey myself that BF did on Sat just in case. Hoping I get a higher temp in the mornig or else I don't know what is going on!!

HO2H - did you get a + OPK in the end?

Hmm, I had a quick stalk at your chart, I don't think you've o'd yet, well going on your temperatures anyway, oh that is :dohh: for you, but a booty call tonight should mean you've covered all the options

PineappleRock - I hear ya! The wait is torture. Do you hold out until AF is due or are you an early tester?

Holdontohope- Late ovulation sucks. I had a chemical back in February/March and I was late ovulating my next cycle. Fx that egg comes out of hiding soon!

NorthStar- I did stop taking the B complex. No more herbal/vitamin remedies for me. I tried FertileAid a while back and started to bleed again 4-5 days after AF had stopped and stopped that immeadiately. No more supplements until the doc says so!

PineappleRock - I hear ya! The wait is torture. Do you hold out until AF is due or are you an early tester?

Holdontohope- Late ovulation sucks. I had a chemical back in February/March and I was late ovulating my next cycle. Fx that egg comes out of hiding soon!

NorthStar- I did stop taking the B complex. No more herbal/vitamin remedies for me. I tried FertileAid a while back and started to bleed again 4-5 days after AF had stopped and stopped that immeadiately. No more supplements until the doc says so!

I used to be, but lately I've been holding out for AF, who always shows up right on time. This month is different though - it's my first on Clomid, and everything seems to really have been timed perfectly. I want this SO BAD right now. My EDD for my angel baby would be this Friday, and I KNOW that 7 dpo is way too early to get a BFP, but I want one so bad. I don't know, hopefully I can at least wait until 10dpo on 7/18.

Jodi, for sure these supplements are not for everyone.

I'm pretty anxious that the EPO might have been the cause of late O and early AF last month, so will see what happens in the next few days, I'm 6DPO today.

Pineapple Rock, FX for you, and I hope you manage to resist early testing even though it means so much to you, as an early negative doesn't mean you are out :hugs: .

Am reading stories of people on the forum who start testing at 5DPO, that's bonkers, implantation doesn't even occur until DPO 7 - 12 :dohh:

Hey ladies.

I am truly blessed. OH said he wouldn't be able to get home last night, and then there he was knocking at my door as I was texting him. :kiss: He is such a sweetie. We :sex: and laid around and then had a snack before he headed back. I still am in shock that we pulled that off. lol He drove countless hours last night jsut to get it on. :winkwink:

So, this morning I had a temp rise, and I felt O twinges on my right side after he left and I just couldn't sleep. :shrug: FX for a healthy happy :baby: in 9 months!!! :winkwink:

Pineapple, what a hard week! I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't think it was possible to want a baby more than we did, but a mc does just that. To have something and lose it makes it worlds tougher sometimes. :( Hope you are taking gentle care of yourself this week. :hugs:

NS, that is bonkers! I am terrified of POAS, so I end up waiting until AF is supposed to show or if I have something really strange going on that doesn't feel normal to me. Never that early ever.

HO2H, FX crossed for you that last night did the trick, your OH sounds like a keeper!

Yeah sometimes I have a look at the 2WW section just to keep my own thoughts in perspective it's mad, I reckon some of these girls could buy shares in Clearblue LOL.

HO2H your husband sounds like he wants this just as much as you do. How awesome!

Nice one HO2H, sounds like you have a good one there too. It's sometimes almost actions rather than words that let you know what they are thinking! :thumbup:

He is a keeper! I always tell him, "You are my forever." :hugs2:

He can be quiet about sharing his feelings, especially about TTC sometimes. So I think that is why that made it so special last night. :) When I looked outside before I opened the door (since I was sitting in my pjs!) he looked all nervous like he was picking me up for a first date. lol :flower:

Thanks guys! I hope too last night did the trick! I am refusing to symptom spot or to test early at all.

FX for all of us this month!!:cloud9:

So we're all in the 2WW then ladies, I'm going to the gym, and planning some fun stuff with some girlfriends (OH heading back to work this week).

So we're all in the 2WW then ladies, I'm going to the gym, and planning some fun stuff with some girlfriends (OH heading back to work this week).

We are! How wonderful. :flower:

Glad to hear you are planning some fun stuff, NS. It sucks when they go away, so it's good to treat yourself extra kindly during those times, esp in the TWW! I am gearing up for vacation, and I'm pretty nervous. Hot tubs, airplanes, and sun used to sound fun! Now they just seem like potential terminators to m great plan of getting preggy. lol Trying not to stress here, and just hoping and praying. [-o<

Oh a holiday sounds great though HO2H, I love the sound of a holiday, especially if you're not in the fertile window and can just relax and have nonTTC:sex: , I wish I could persuade my OH that holidays are fun, we've been together 2 years and I haven't got him on holiday yet!

I saw a thread earlier where the girl doesn't want to risk going to the gym, and another one who wasn't going to get a filling in a bad tooth whilst TTC so I think in comparison we're all relatively sane on this thread:haha:

Oh a holiday sounds great though HO2H, I love the sound of a holiday, especially if you're not in the fertile window and can just relax and have nonTTC:sex: , I wish I could persuade my OH that holidays are fun, we've been together 2 years and I haven't got him on holiday yet!

I saw a thread earlier where the girl doesn't want to risk going to the gym, and another one who wasn't going to get a filling in a bad tooth whilst TTC so I think in comparison we're all relatively sane on this thread:haha:

It's crazy how some people react to ttc. I should say much though b/c if it takes me much longer I might be right there with them :haha:

Temp is till up the am. Cervix is still closed. I did have a little ewcm when I checked my cervix though. I looked back through my charts and it has happened right before AF before. It also happened right before my bfp (chemical). I seriously hate this waiting game!

Oh NS, I am one of the crazies I think! LOL I am refusing to experience any extreme emotion-- high or low. LOL I keep saying things like peace now, and serenity now, and deep cleansing breaths!

I'm also really concerned about kicking back with a cocktail in the hot tub. Ugh. I wish I didn't feel so nervous. It's just that the stars aligned for us for ONCE!! So I'm holding onto hope so to speak. :haha:

That said, NS, get your OH on a holiday! It might be a conception-moon as they say!

I compared my chart today because of my temp was a slight lower this morning that yesterday, but yesterday it had shot up so high, so I think I'm good. :thumbup: I also just found out I'm anemic, so I'm in a bit of a panic over it, but hopefully the high iron prenatals I have been taking since my bloodwork will resolve/have resolved it.

GL jodi! I would be doing the same thing if I had them (comparing my charts). Just keep hoping and praying. We'll get our immaculate conceptions soon and maybe already have!! :winkwink:

one week to testing, I'm going crazy. I'm just not sure that next cycle we'll be able to pull off as much right time BDing as we did in July. I hope it worked so I don't have to worry about it in August. Good luck to everyone else!

Good luck Pineapple! I hear ya on that one! FX for BFPs and happy pregnancies this month. :)

Hi ladies, well I'm out for this month, AF arrived yesterday.

I'm now certain that it's the Evening Primrose Oil which has shifted my cycle, I've always been appro 11 days follicular phase/16 days luteal phase split in my 27 days cycle.

Cycle is still 27 days but last 2 months (since I started EPO) it's been more like 17/9 split ie longer follicular phase shorter luteal phase - that's not good!!!

So this month I'm only taking EPO whilst I'm having my AF then I'm stopping, I believe this is going to put me out the game as my OH won't be home until CD13 and unlikely to be up for :sex: until Cd14:cry:

I'm either going to have to concede this month or go on a 14 hour +round trip booty call. IDK, I'm not sure what to do, I know he's working and isn't really going to be that keen for a babymaking session!

Hi NS, was just wondering what was happening with you. Sorry you are out this month. I'll have a look at your EPO thread - I think it did the opposite with me - last month I O'd on cd16 without it and this month it was cd13 with (although maybe I will have a shorter cycle this month?).

Anyway, really hope that you manage to get it sorted next month so that you can be in with a chance hon :hugs: otherwise I will be sitting it out with you :nope:

Heh heh was I missed? I was away for the weekend and only had my work laptop so I could read but not make any posts.

For sure supplements can affect different people in different ways Butterfly, it's really interesting that it has had the opposite affect on your cycle,

Just off the phone with my OH and he asked me why I sounded a bit sad, I didn't want to talk about this stuff over the phone with him (crappy line for starters, what can he do anyway....) I'm writing off july and I'm going to do loads of stuff at the gym and have a pissup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->