DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Heh heh was I missed? I was away for the weekend and only had my work laptop so I could read but not make any posts.

For sure supplements can affect different people in different ways Butterfly, it's really interesting that it has had the opposite affect on your cycle,

Just off the phone with my OH and he asked me why I sounded a bit sad, I didn't want to talk about this stuff over the phone with him (crappy line for starters, what can he do anyway....) I'm writing off july and I'm going to do loads of stuff at the gym and have a pissup.

Yay, you were missed! It's funny how posts move so quickly that when someone isn't around for a few days it feels like ages!

Good idea on the gym and piss up! i'm lining myself up to go visit lots of pissy friends next month lol!

I'm also going to eat sushi like it was going out of fashion YAY.

It might be good for me and OH to have a month off, I'm finding this all a bit confronting and intense, so I'm going to try and look at this as something positive not negative.

Now I've figured out this EPO thing, I can sync this next cycle so we get a shot in august and September I'm almost sure of this (using the mini BCP)

I'm sorry AF got you. I think she'll get my tomorrow, I'm so gutted as my chart WAS looking so good and I've never seen temps that high. I just don't know if I can do this another month. This month was perfect, I doubt we can pull that off for 5 more months of Clomid to have it timed perfectly and not "waste" the Clomid. I just don't know what to do, I was so sure that this was our month finally.

I'm sorry AF got you. I think she'll get my tomorrow, I'm so gutted as my chart WAS looking so good and I've never seen temps that high. I just don't know if I can do this another month. This month was perfect, I doubt we can pull that off for 5 more months of Clomid to have it timed perfectly and not "waste" the Clomid. I just don't know what to do, I was so sure that this was our month finally.

Thanks for that Pineapple Rock and a :hugs: to you as well, I know there is extra pressure on you to conceive, but one low temp doesn't necessarily mean you are out, it could just be a one off, FX for you.

For sure a lot of other people on this forum who have OH's & DH's who are home every night, have no idea of the stress involved in TTC under these cirumstances.

I think I'd be stressed TTC anyway but all this gazing at the calendar and temp charts and trying to figure out when the egg is arriving vs when my OH is home, :nope: it's not fun.

Well ladies, my HSG is tomorrow. I'm scared, anxious, unsure of how to feel. I honestly never thought I would have to have fertility testing done. I'm floored. I'm scared they will tell my that my tubes are blocked. I'm a little scared if they tell me they aren't. Not sure if I want to know or not. I'll let you know how it goes!

Well ladies, my HSG is tomorrow. I'm scared, anxious, unsure of how to feel. I honestly never thought I would have to have fertility testing done. I'm floored. I'm scared they will tell my that my tubes are blocked. I'm a little scared if they tell me they aren't. Not sure if I want to know or not. I'll let you know how it goes!

Good luck with the procedure Jodi, hopefully it will give you some answers, maybe it's better to know what you are dealing with, I hope it all goes well for you FX.

A lot of people get bfp's after the HSG, I believe. Someone told me that it's cause it can clear up any blockages? If so, good luck to you!!

Ladies any news?

Jodi, hope your procedure went well?

Pineapple Rock your chart looks good - any developments?

Butterfly, what's happening with you, did you :test:

AFM, I was going to take a month off free of EPO which would have meant I will O before my OH gets home, but dachshundmom has persuaded me to give it one more go, so I'm taking the EPO again to delay O, so we're "sort of" trying this cycle but with no anticipation that it would work, due to the shortened LP SE of EPO.

At the end of this cycle I'll take a few BCP's to push my O date out for next cycle FX.

I'm working out pretty hard in the gym to increase my fitness, I want to be in the best shape possible in case we need to go for fertility treatment - and I also want to look better in a swimsuit later this year!:happydance:

HSG went great ladies. I didn't feel a thing, it was a breeze. Right tube was perfect, left tube was a little slow to fill but eventually gave way. The doc said it was probably a partial blockage that was cleared by the dye. Everything else looked great. He said to continue trying until October and if still nothing to come back and see him and he will start me on some fertility meds!
OH arrives home on Tuesday, which is CD 13 for me so it should be plentry of time. Ovulation averages about CD 16. Not sure if HSG will affect ovulation or not and I forgot to ask. I think timing will work out anyway.
My CBFM didn't prompt me for sticks until CD 9 this time. It was reading low this am so I think he'll make it in time. Hopefully I won't have to use so many sticks this cycle!!!

HSG went great ladies. I didn't feel a thing, it was a breeze. Right tube was perfect, left tube was a little slow to fill but eventually gave way. The doc said it was probably a partial blockage that was cleared by the dye. Everything else looked great. He said to continue trying until October and if still nothing to come back and see him and he will start me on some fertility meds!
OH arrives home on Tuesday, which is CD 13 for me so it should be plentry of time. Ovulation averages about CD 16. Not sure if HSG will affect ovulation or not and I forgot to ask. I think timing will work out anyway.
My CBFM didn't prompt me for sticks until CD 9 this time. It was reading low this am so I think he'll make it in time. Hopefully I won't have to use so many sticks this cycle!!!

Fab news Jodi, am really happy for you that everything checked out ok, and that it looks like OH will make it home before your egg :happydance::happydance: that is looking like a good month to TTC, and your doctor sounds good as well, at least now you have a timeline which hopefully you won't need.

I'm going to go and buy some vitamin B6 today and start taking that, it is supposedly good for lengthening LP, think if I hadn't taken the EPO I wouldn't need it, but figure it's worth a try :shrug: as this cycle looks a bit like a non starter.

Next month I'm going supplement free, I think it's caused more probs than it has solved!:nope:

Hi NS, it's so difficult to know what to do about supplements, hope it does work out for you to timing wise though.

Jodi, that sounds good, especially if the dye may have cleared a partial blockage, fx for this month then :)

Yes, I have been testing but all BFN :( seem to have had lots of symptoms this month including nausea but of course is probably nothing!

X

What's your temp doing BF, I had a quick chart stalk but you haven't updated?

What's your temp doing BF, I had a quick chart stalk but you haven't updated?

Yeah it is weird I have updated but it doesn't show when you click on my link. Temp has gone down a bit..will see if I can post pic:

chart1.jpg

ooh Jodi I have heard of lots of women gets BFPs after the HSG - best of luck to you!

I still don't know if I am in or out. I'm 99.99% sure that I am out - I think the Clomid made my period so light that I am just barely spotting. If this is AF, then I am technically on CD3 or CD4 (I noticed on Wed night when I checked CM that it was beige and then the next morning it was light pink/brown) so if that is the case, I'll be starting Clomid late as it is prescribed CD3-7. I had a beta hcg drawn on Friday but the dr's office didn't call me with the results. Oh my goodness can anything be simple for me? No DH when I need him, a defective reproductive system, and now my body can't even give me a real period.

Ooh thanks pineapple and Viking i thought I was out with the temp drop!

Pineapple was that definitely AF?!

Fab news Jodi, am really happy for you that everything checked out ok, and that it looks like OH will make it home before your egg :happydance::happydance: that is looking like a good month to TTC, and your doctor sounds good as well, at least now you have a timeline which hopefully you won't need.

I'm going to go and buy some vitamin B6 today and start taking that, it is supposedly good for lengthening LP, think if I hadn't taken the EPO I wouldn't need it, but figure it's worth a try :shrug: as this cycle looks a bit like a non starter.

Next month I'm going supplement free, I think it's caused more probs than it has solved!:nope:

I tried B6 for a couple of cycles and it actually shortened my LP to 8 days:dohh: I stopped it and last cycle it was 9 days. Hoping to get back to my regular 11 days at some point. Don't think I'm going to do any more of those self remedies. Just going to leave it to the doctors!!

Thanks for that info Jodi, well in that case I'll just pop a few days of mini BCP from DPO7-10 then, I'm a bit more certain that will work than messing around with my poor system anymore.

Pineapple Rock :hugs: IDK much about Clomid, it must be so frustrating when the clinic hasn't called you back, so you don't even know if you're in or out.

Butterfly here's hoping for you - how long is LP normally or is this the first month charting? Mine was 15/16 days (depending on what counts as CD1) until I started the EPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->