DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

Butterfly here's hoping for you - how long is LP normally or is this the first month charting? Mine was 15/16 days (depending on what counts as CD1) until I started the EPO.

Well last month I only did OPKs and no temping but that would mean I more than likely O'd on cd16 of a 30 day cycle but this month I O'd on cd13 so if they say LP is the same every month then I think that would give me a 27 day cycle and due on Tuesday 26th - but then this month I did the EPO so if that has given me a longer LP (was it supposed to make it shorter, now I can't remember?!) then who knows?! I was on 27 days for quite a lot of time over the last year so that would not be unexpected.

Ooh thanks pineapple and Viking i thought I was out with the temp drop!

Pineapple was that definitely AF?!

I have no idea. I guess I'll have to wait until I get my blood test results and see what they want me to do. Maybe it being so hot outside is messing with my temps? I have central air though and the thermostat has been set on the same every day for the past few weeks.

Hmm keeping fingers crossed for you then Pineapple - chart does indeed look good but can imagine you are a bit in limbo! :hugs:

Hi ladies, well I'm out for this month, AF arrived yesterday.

I'm now certain that it's the Evening Primrose Oil which has shifted my cycle, I've always been appro 11 days follicular phase/16 days luteal phase split in my 27 days cycle.

Cycle is still 27 days but last 2 months (since I started EPO) it's been more like 17/9 split ie longer follicular phase shorter luteal phase - that's not good!!!

So this month I'm only taking EPO whilst I'm having my AF then I'm stopping, I believe this is going to put me out the game as my OH won't be home until CD13 and unlikely to be up for :sex: until Cd14:cry:

I'm either going to have to concede this month or go on a 14 hour +round trip booty call. IDK, I'm not sure what to do, I know he's working and isn't really going to be that keen for a babymaking session!

I am so sorry lady! Be wicked, and :wine::pizza::devil: all you want! Decide closer to O if you feel up to the round trip. It's usually a very last minute thing for me and my OH, and like this month, we make sure it won't put too much stress on either of us.

Love and hugs! :hugs::kiss:

Hi ladies! :hi: On vacation last week, which was a lovely week and hopefully OH and I rested enough that our little bean burrowed into my uterus snuggly and deeply. FX! :flower:

I'm 12DPO today and the chart is looking great. Super big, incredibly sore boobies I can barely even wear a t-shirt right now without my bra on. I may sleep with my bra on actually! Sore, scratchy throat, and nauseous. I'm still early though, so reluctant to get any sort of excited. :wacko: I am refusing to test before I get two more ups on the chart. I am anxious, but trying to remain positive and relaxed as much as possible.

Pineapple, have you tested?? Your chart looks amazing! No dips to signify af at all. :thumbup:

Butterfly, I don't think you should count yourself out either! Have you tested.

jodi, so glad to hear your tests went well. Here's to increased fertility after the test! :flower:

Hi ladies! :hi: On vacation last week, which was a lovely week and hopefully OH and I rested enough that our little bean burrowed into my uterus snuggly and deeply. FX! :flower:

I'm 12DPO today and the chart is looking great. Super big, incredibly sore boobies I can barely even wear a t-shirt right now without my bra on. I may sleep with my bra on actually! Sore, scratchy throat, and nauseous. I'm still early though, so reluctant to get any sort of excited. :wacko: I am refusing to test before I get two more ups on the chart. I am anxious, but trying to remain positive and relaxed as much as possible.

Pineapple, have you tested?? Your chart looks amazing! No dips to signify af at all. :thumbup:

Butterfly, I don't think you should count yourself out either! Have you tested.

jodi, so glad to hear your tests went well. Here's to increased fertility after the test! :flower:

I'm still baffled by my temperatures, but I think AF is here. I'm hoping for a big temp drop in the morning. I want off this "am I in or out?" roller coaster already so I can be off to the next cycle if need be.

Best of luck to you, I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP in a few days!!

Butterfly, HoldOn2Hope and Pineapple Rock I'm barracking for you ladies, hope to hear of some BFPs on here!

Pineapple Rock I think that hot weather can play havoc with your temps, not just put them up but put them down as you end up throwing off the bedclothes.... I know for me when OH is home he is a major snuggler so I often wake up boiling hot being cuddled within an inch of my life and I just note that on my chart.

Sometimes I sneakily get up and sit on the bathroom tiles to cool down for a few minutes before I take my temp on those mornings!

Girls, I'm pregnant!!! :happydance: :kiss: I caved this morning and ran to the store to grab some non-digi tests. I dipped and got a +! Then I dipped a digi and it says PREGNANT! I am beside myself with joy. :cloud9: I still can't believe we are going to be parents and out little :crib: is on it's way!

I'm crossing my fingers for more :bfp: this month on this thread!

Girls, I'm pregnant!!! :happydance: :kiss: I caved this morning and ran to the store to grab some non-digi tests. I dipped and got a +! Then I dipped a digi and it says PREGNANT! I am beside myself with joy. :cloud9: I still can't believe we are going to be parents and out little :crib: is on it's way!

I'm crossing my fingers for more :bfp: this month on this thread!

Awesome news HO2H, huge congrats to you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Fabulous news HoldOn2Hope, hope you have a wonderful 9 months - woohoo.

Thank you ladies! I'm thrilled to bits and a terrible nervous wreck! Lol

Congrats!! Such exciting news. Hopefully the rest of us won't be far behind you!!!

How are you ladies doing?

My OH is home at the moment, seems like I will O tonight so I'l be making sure we DTD later today. Would've managed one this morning but he had to go and see a family member who is having a crisis unfortunate timing but not unusual in his family:dohh:

My OH is home at the moment, seems like I will O tonight so I'l be making sure we DTD later today. Would've managed one this morning but he had to go and see a family member who is having a crisis unfortunate timing but not unusual in his family:dohh:

Glad the timing worked out for you NS, does that mean you didn't have to do the BCP this month?

Glad the timing worked out for you NS, does that mean you didn't have to do the BCP this month?

I'll be going onto BCP for a few days later in this cycle, to put my O date for August back a few days. It's such a pain in the arse, but I know you ladies understand this all too well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->