DH works away? Not around for fertile time? ^Team Immaculate Conception^

NS, just a thought but what if you were pg and you took the minipill - does that matter?!

I think it would be okay, I do worry about that too, but two of my friends have got pg whilst taking it so I don't think there's a huge risk. I'm only DPO5 so nothing could have implanted as yet, and if I'm getting pre AF symptoms I couldn't be pg?

It's progesterone, and some pg ladies actually have to take progesterone supplement to support their pregnancy :shrug: IDK what to do, I took a minipill at lunchtime and will see tomorrow morning what's happening if I jumped the gun or not.

NS, just a thought but what if you were pg and you took the minipill - does that matter?!

I think it would be okay, I do worry about that too, but two of my friends have got pg whilst taking it so I don't think there's a huge risk. I'm only DPO5 so nothing could have implanted as yet, and if I'm getting pre AF symptoms I couldn't be pg?

It's progesterone, and some pg ladies actually have to take progesterone supplement to support their pregnancy :shrug: IDK what to do, I took a minipill at lunchtime and will see tomorrow morning what's happening if I jumped the gun or not.

Yeah, it's difficult to know what to do isn't it and like you say it might actually help as it is progesterone :) - thing is early AF signs can also be pg signs... :hugs:

It's a very distinct AF sign that only I get think though, ahem:blush:
my nips go reddy/pink it's a bit bizarre

Mind you, they have since went back to their normal colour, aaah bollocks IDK what to do, I might have jumped the gun a bit here, because the temp dip could have actually been sleeping with windows open it's only 18C during the day max here, so the house was cold overnight.:dohh:

Not much happening with me, just hoping this course of mini pills works to delay AF, think this cycle is a bust, as I felt like AF was coming before I started on the BCP.

How did your appointment go? Exciting times for you.

I'm finally in the 2ww. Hopefully our timing was spot on but we won't know for at least 10 more days! I'm testing on the 20th even though I'll only be 11-12 dpo because it is DH's birthday. If not I'm waiting for 15 dpo or AF.

Good luck to everyone else!!

Not much going on here either! BF away this month so gearing up for next, started taking royal jelly and bee pollen to hopefully increase the quality of my rotten old eggs! Go to the doc on Friday for results of day 3 bloods.

Fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies! :flower:

My appointment went well. I had bloodwork yesterday am and won't find out the results until tomorrow or Friday. Then my ultrasound is pushed off for almost 2 weeks because they are so busy. Ugh. But, I'll be patient. I'm trying my best not to complain and to just relax and enjoy.

A CM question ladies.
I seem to only create EWCM on OV day or perhaps maybe starting the day before. Haven't been able to pin point that quite yet. I am hopeful for a green light to start TTC again, finally, on Friday. I am trying really hard to plan my schedule so I can be home for BD, but I am having a hard time figuring out when I will O due to such irregularity in my cycle. It's not wildly swinging as some people. I know people who have it much worse. However, planning out my next month of work without having a good idea of when I will O was stressing me out yesterday as my bid for September was due. So, the long winded explanation for asking this question finally leads to the question. Is it worth stressing over being home for BDing when your CM isn't conducive to baby making anyhow? Or stated a different way to make my quesiton clearer, if I only have such a short window of EWCM should I try to be home for BDing a few days before Oing? I have sticky CM pretty much my whole cycle until Oing. I have tried charting it, but I think the CM I was hoping was creamy was perhaps wishful thinking and I might have to admit to myself it was more sticky... My understanding is that sticky CM is not hospitable for spermies:nope:
Any ideas or opinions, or suggestions on when I should try to be home next month?

Hi Viking, it's a pain how much difference a cd13and a cd16 O are when you have to plan things. But on the CM note, have you used preseed or other similar as it acts like ewcm?

How long can you get home for? I am in the same situation regarding O dates (13,13,16 last 3 months) and am going to have a plan to cover 11 to 15 if I can :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Pineapple Rock, FX for you, I know it was really hard to make the call this month for you and DH about the BD timing, so it's such a relief once O is done and you're in the 2WW.

HoldOn2Hope, with the later ultrasound you might get to hear the heartbeat, that would be pretty exciting.

Viking, I think sticky CM as Butterfly says can be acting like a barrier, try the gaufesnin(sp? plain Robitussin) cough mixture to thin it down, two teaspoons twice a day as you approach O, tastes like spew but it does work, and costs next to nothing. Stop at O.
EPO is supposed to improve EWCM as well but it well and truly screwed my last 3 cycles so I'm reluctant to endorse it. You could try it for one cycle maybe?

Butterfly, hearing you so much on the timing thing, it's so critical.

AFM, I'm doing another 1-2 days of BCP to hold AF at bay, and hopefully won't be CD1 until Thursday, I'm not sure how long it will take to clear my system if I take the last one tomorrow (monday). Last time I did this I only did the minipill, but this time I found an old pack of BCP in the bathroom so I'm using the combined BCP, it might take longer, IDK.

We'll see how this goes, I should be in with a chance for the next 2 months if it works as intended.

Hey ladies! Not a whole lot going on here. If my cycle progresses as normal OH will miss O by a few days :( I'm taking fertilaid this cycle b/c last time I took it (only for 11 days) it delayed O until CD 21 which would work out great this cycle. I've had a headache everyday since I started it but that's a small price to pay I guess. After this cycle OH has to work 45 days straight so not ttc for us until after that, by then it will be time to see the doc again.

Hi Jodi - FX that FertilAid delays O for you then this month - I have heard that it can have some SE including the headaches so please be careful using this one, but if it gives you a window of opportunity that is fantastic.

Thanks Northstar! I promised OH that if the headaches didn't stop I would stop taking it. I'm going to try taking it before bed to see if that helps. That's what my doc had me do when my prenatals were making me sick and it helped a lot!

Hi ladies,
Yes, I am unable to really pinpoint an O date because not only will it change from CD 13-18, but my LP is not stable either. I have been taking a B complex to try and lengthen it actually since one cycle it was just 7 days. So my LP has been 7 to 12 days! So hard to plan out my schedule a month in advance when I don't know when I will O:wacko: Unfortunately, I will have to work on Labor Day and that will be during the time I should most likely O according to FF.
I have considered doing the guafenisen. But after reading your experiences with the EPO, no thanks. My cycle is messed up enough TYVM.
I guess I will keep my fingers crossed and buy some Guafenisen and BD when we can. My DH isn't a very good performer either :nope: It's all so stressful. I want to get him on maca root, but he's not one take any medications and supplements. I got him some vitamins, but he doesn't take them. They sit out in plain sight, and he still can't manage. :dohh:
It truly seems like it will have to be an Immaculate Conception sometimes.

My OH doesn't remember to take his vitamins either, and when he is working away he probably survives entirely on cheese sandwiches, coke and chocolate biscuits.

With your LP issue are you 100% sure of the O dates, as FF struggles a bit if you take temps at different times and that is why it gives you those hollow circles? When I take my temp at a different time I usually use this adjuster to bring the value back to my default timehttps://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I can never be sure of anything it seems. I just am completely incapable of taking the temps at the same time due to my job. I haven't adjusted since FF has been able to figure it out anyhow. I haven't really seen the need to do it. Do you think it would change my O date over a few hours difference?

A CM question ladies.
I seem to only create EWCM on OV day or perhaps maybe starting the day before. Haven't been able to pin point that quite yet. I am hopeful for a green light to start TTC again, finally, on Friday. I am trying really hard to plan my schedule so I can be home for BD, but I am having a hard time figuring out when I will O due to such irregularity in my cycle. It's not wildly swinging as some people. I know people who have it much worse. However, planning out my next month of work without having a good idea of when I will O was stressing me out yesterday as my bid for September was due. So, the long winded explanation for asking this question finally leads to the question. Is it worth stressing over being home for BDing when your CM isn't conducive to baby making anyhow? Or stated a different way to make my quesiton clearer, if I only have such a short window of EWCM should I try to be home for BDing a few days before Oing? I have sticky CM pretty much my whole cycle until Oing. I have tried charting it, but I think the CM I was hoping was creamy was perhaps wishful thinking and I might have to admit to myself it was more sticky... My understanding is that sticky CM is not hospitable for spermies:nope:
Any ideas or opinions, or suggestions on when I should try to be home next month?

Viking, on the day we conceived, I got a positive on the opk and only had a touch of EWCM when I scooped! I was worried there wasn't going to be enough and almost bought some preseed (which u could always try if youre worried!). But, apparently it was enough! :) I hear that some women have it only real close to the cervix and it doesn't actually come out when they wipe or anything.

FX!

You could for sure try the pre-seed Viking, as HoldOn2Hope says, it's worth a go, the cough medicine works too.

It's just going to be a case of trying one thing at a time to see what works for you, don't introduce 2 different things on one cycle though.

Re the partner enthusiasm level you could also try doing what Despie does, ie breaking out the special undies candles and massage oil at that time. I must admit I have bought a basque in her honour though I haven't actually worn it yet. It's hard after working all day to get into the frame of mind sometimes hey.

I had the follow up for my LEEP today and it was much better than I expected. Only mild dysplasia showed in my sample! YAY! My doctor says my cervix has healed very nicely and I can go back to TTC. We'll see how my cycle and my flying schedule lines up next month... So unpredictable.
I tried to adjust my temperature with that website and it said it couldn't do it because the time difference was too great. I end up having to get up at 12 am body clock time and 6am Madrid time, so that's pretty much not helping. However, perhaps this cycle I can be more diligent about doing it at the right time at home. I have such a hard time getting enough sleep that I have kind of been a slacker. I am not a good sleeper to begin with and once I am awake I have a hard time going back to sleep. I'll give it a go and see what happens.
Preseed is a good option. I will look into that before taking the guafenisen. I have heard that is sways girl though. We would really like a boy. That's why I hesitate. We would love any baby, just hope for a boy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->