Did you get a push present?

My hubby's awful cousin "demands" a push present from her husband and was actually discussing what she expected from her husband after she had her third (she wasn't even pregnant by this point).

I'm awful too then. I've already let my husband know what I want the next time we have a baby... and we're not even TRYING to concieve yet.

I'm just a spoilt wife that loves presents I guess lol ;) x

I didn't get any presents!
Lets see what Mothers day brings lol.
Aliyah was the best present in the world though:Dx

I got a Links of London watch as my pushing present got it a few months late as he had to save x

What is a push present???

If you mean after I had the baby, my OH's aunt brought me a balloon that said "It's a boy!" (she's not a boy, and aunt was there for the labour and birth!) :haha:

nope not even a card.

Dont mind though, Having my baby was the only present i needed x

nothing, I never knew I should have expected something other than the baby at the end of labour :haha:

My hubby bought me a Guess watch and a Kobo e-reader after I had Adrian, but I don't think it was a push present. He just likes to suprise me with gifts every once and awhile, I love my husband.

I got flowers and a nice card of my OH :cloud9:. My grandparents brought me a bag with lovely skin products and a book in it :cloud9: as well as presents for Daisy. I cried! I was so touched :blush:

I got my 2 daisy rings which i adore and a plant (which i managed to kill :( ) from my nana bless her
I also got some flowers and sweeties

Actually, Leonie reminded me. My MIL brought me a bracelet with daisies on it, and my SIL brought me chocolate :)
I didn't expect anything, I was actually shocked by the number of visitors :lol:

Nope, not really, but then I got my long term dream, a baby, and a drug free home birth to boot.

I have bought a couple of pairs of jeans since, and am getting some shoes soon, so thats my pressies really .................... oh and a new kitchen :rofl:

i got a balloon which from my husband is a treat! :haha:

This time i shall be getting hot dogs as im not allowed them currently

im cheap and cheerful me :D

Nope

I'm feeling a twinge of jealousy reading this thread. It would have been nice, but I really didn't expect it. My husband is thoughtful and kind in so many ways, but I knew that a push present wouldn't occur to him. Oh well :shrug:

I did, I got a ruby ring with my daughter (her birth stone) and with my son I got a flash for my camera (a few months in advance)

I didn't "push" either haha as I had a emergency c-section also, but before I was supposed to be induced my hubby surprised me and took me to get a prenatal massage then for a mani/pedi so I was all relaxed for the hospital the next day. He also bought me the celebration of life package at our hospital which was so cute! It was a dinner for two in our private room and with little gifts for baby, he really thought of it all!

After being told by my abusive ex-husband that it must be me that is sterile during our marriage, LO was such a wonderful gift! :D (Not to mention letting the douchebag know *he* was the sterile one, made it even better! :haha:)

Didn't get a push present, more of a "going back to work" present, once my maternity leave ended. Which consisted of an Ipad, and a heart-shaped locket with the mother/child heart symbol on the front. Have a current picture of him, and a picture of him an hour after he was born in it. Feels nice to wear it to work. :cloud9:

nope i didnt really get one. he got a balloon. but i didnt expect anything and im not bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->