• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

did anyone test yet?

and I did!:blush:

8 dpo and :bfn: lol, dunno what I was expecting to see again!

Will prolly test again in the am cos I wont be able to help myself! lol, think its too early yet though but it satisfies my addiction!

Jacqui, I tested on Thursday 8dpo and it was :bfn:
tried again this morning (10dpo) and I had very faint line so maybe on Monday you'll see your :bfp:
good luck!!

Oooh I love stories like this!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Gives us lots of hope!:hugs:)

That's great congrats. I'm back, i think my cervix has dropped now to :cry: i'm gutted, 8 day LP is pretty bad, i'm so scared this may never happen for me. I tested to about 4pm when i noticed pink CM, and of course it was a :bfn:

That's great congrats. I'm back, i think my cervix has dropped now to :cry: i'm gutted, 8 day LP is pretty bad, i'm so scared this may never happen for me. I tested to about 4pm when i noticed pink CM, and of course it was a :bfn:

I'm sorry Daisy! have you talk to your doctor about this (the short LP I mean)? can he refer you to a gyn? Maybe he can run tests and see if there's something that can be done.

did anyone test yet?

and I did!:blush:

8 dpo and :bfn: lol, dunno what I was expecting to see again!

Will prolly test again in the am cos I wont be able to help myself! lol, think its too early yet though but it satisfies my addiction!

Jacqui, I tested on Thursday 8dpo and it was :bfn:
tried again this morning (10dpo) and I had very faint line so maybe on Monday you'll see your :bfp:
good luck!!

Oooh I love stories like this!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Gives us lots of hope!:hugs:)

Good luck ttc #2 magicvw!

I'm going to go on monday, and if that doctor doesn't take me seriously i will ask to see another. I just want us to be a proper family. :cry:

Daisy -it's not over till af shows, and in some cases it's not even over then! I have had weird spotting for 10 years and I have a successful pg behind me. It's not all doom and gloom chick! Some women have a short LP and have af around the same time as implantation but they are ok. I think this may have even happened to me, incidentally!

Please please don't write yourself off.

A short LP is sometimes not a problem.
If it is a problem, you can get treatment.
You don't have to wait 12 months - go to your doc and blind them with science - if you act like you know what you're talking about I think they'll listen. How many women walk into those surgeries who don't even know when their lmp was? (That was me in my first pg! :blush:)

You might not even have a short lmp. You only have 1 chart to go by (as far as I understand), and you weren't convinced that it was right? (as far as I remember?) So, maybe it was wrong.

Implantation??? (Shoot me now!)

Hun, if I've learnt one thing on this ttc journey, it's that realism is good but pessimism just brings you down. Optimism only works if it comes true! Don't bring yourself down chick. Be proactive, seek answers, shout, Google, and post, but don't think the worst. There is always hope. ALWAYS ya hear me?!!

:hug:

Edit: Ooooops didnt' mean to shout! Sorry!

Magic thanks so much, u have made me feel so much better. Yeah i only have 1 cycle the i recorded to go off, and i wasn't 100% on it. I will however go to the doctors on monday if this continues and take ur advice, thanks ur a little star. :hugs:

See Daisy, head up babes, its not over yet, not until fat AF comes, so just try to take it easy hun... And when u go to ur dr ask him about the B6 i heard good and bad things so im going to ask mine too if i get AF on monday

Morning girls! Well it's still not looking good for me. Well i tested this morning and obviously :bfn: My temped dropped this morning, would it drop now for implantation? If i had never gone looking i wouldn't have noticed pink cm yesterday, does that work for an implantation dip? Now so far this morning it's more brown but i still have to look, so nothing overnight. I expect AF to be well on her way now i'm up and about. XXX

Hey Daisy chick....keep your chin up love:hugs:

I am sure implantation can happen betwen 6DPO-10DPO so I dont see why your temp couldnt dip now for implantation!!

So long as AF hasnt shown her ugly face yet your still in with a chance of a BFP!!!!:hugs:
People on this forum have had light periods throughout their pregnancy, there was sjnams she had a huge cycle and hadnt ovulated in past cycles but this month she caught the egg....just dotn give up hope!

Well its CD24 and 9DPO....

My symptoms today.

1)extremely windy:blush:
2)Bloated...its all that wind!!!
3)My boobs feel weird. I am very aware of them but they dont feel tender so to speak.
4)I have an ache in my uterus. This came on after we had a BD last night:blush:
5)After feeling cold yesterday I am feeling warm today.

Oh and I woke up and went for a pee and forgot to pee in my cup to do a test later with....I might try one later on this evening but hey it wont be very good and a BFN too.

Emma.xx

Hi girls, :witch: has got me which gives me a LP of 9 days. I'm taking action, any advice on how to lengthen it would be great. I'm not getting down about this, i've just been set back a few weeks, so i'm going out to get some wine and anythig u girls reckon may help lengthen my LP. Also going to order some pre seed, so this is it, this cycle is MY cycle i'm taking charge. This is that last time i'm going to see that rancid old :witch: for 9 months. Thanks for all ur support it's been such a help. I'll be on this thread all the time still supporting my 08/08/08 girls. XXX

Awww Daisy, gutted for ya, but its great to see your keeping your spirits high honey!:hugs:

Luckily there are lots you can do to lengthen your LP, so get to your quacks and tell him in a stern voice YOU WANT HELP!

You can do it:hug:

Well I caved in and tested...:dohh:
can you girls just have a look on my jounal at what ive wrote and pics are there, too long to put here again so heres the link.......what do you think???

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...l-3rd-attempt-sticky-bubba-14.html#post715354

jacqui, I took a look at the pics. at first I couldn't see a thing but the second time I think I could see the vertical line but not really sure. maybe if you test tomorrow morning you'll see a more defined line.

aww im sorry daisy, but least ur head is up.. im glad sweetie.. ur a great girl.. goodluck next cycle :) i'm here if u wanna talk u know that

Daisy I am so gutted for you sweetheart!:hugs:

BUT as you say your taking charge and having a positive out look of your coming cycle. Get down the docs and see what they can suggest re lengthening your LP...but I recon wine is worth a go too:blush:

Jaqcui...my laptop is crap but will go onto OH PC and see if what I think is a faint line on this crap laptop is any clearer on the PC screen!:happydance:
How exciting...maybe you wont need your CBFM trial after all!! OOOOooooI hope this is a :bfp:

I am aslo adding constipation today as a sympto...plus I have a strange sensation within my vagina...its like there is bubbles popping or feather tickling up inside me ever so often....strange?!?!?

I must admit after my morning wee incident I held for a while and poas, internet cheapie. I think I can see a very very very very very faint line in a good light lol...dunno if I want to show OH as when we got a faint on clear blue last time he got so excited and the they got fainter and I got AF...think it was a chem preg....so this time a part of me wants my AF to be late and get defnate positives or even CB digi to show him.

But I must admit there is a smal part if me getting excited!

I think this calls for some

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Emmaxx

I'm back, been to holland and barrets picked up B100 vitamin B complex and B6. The guy told me i don't need both as there is 100mg of B6 in the complex. Ordering my pre seed in a bit, phoning docs in the mornign for an appoitment. Also phoning clear blue, who tole me to call if my next cycle was between 21 and something days, if they have any left i can be on the trial :happydance: Bought 2 bottles of Cabernet Sauvingnon and some clothes while i was out to :blush: Not feeling as positive as earlier but i'm taking control of my situation.

Jacqui, pics look promising, can't wait for tomorrow's test. I'm expecting 8 of my girls who O on 08/08/08 to get :bfp: next week :happydance:

Oh i just realised that if all goes well this cycle bubs will be born at the end of May, i was so upset thinking i had missed May, cos we always wanted a May baby. DH and i are May babies, and we got married in May so it's an uber special month, which i hope to make more special next year.

Good luck girls!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: Daisy!! Enjoy your vino and good luck for next cycle! :hug:

Jacqui - will have a look at the pics now! BRB!

x

Ive posted the pics in the ovulation & pg tests gallery too...

well magic??

Jaqcui - I do see something there, but it's really hard to see! Test again tomorrow - hope it's a :bfp: chick!

:hugs:

OK girls....

Following jacqui's bad influence:rofl:

As you know I poas earlier....well cos I got FRER buy one get one free at boots and cos I thought I could see a very faint line in internet cheapie(tried to picture it but camera just couldnt pick iit up) I just did a FRER and this is what I got.

Hope this works...oh and sorry about the loo roll it was all I could find thats white.

Please be honest...am a bit scared but I can handle the truth:cry:

https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/Elmaxie/DSCF2168.jpg

Plus I dont have the technology to change colours etc...

Emma.xx

Gosh its turned out very small too....doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->