Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Well today I just feel so down and have no PMA left.

Symptos include

1)being knackered after a goods nights sleep.
2)sore boobs
3)lower abdomnal aching/cramping
4)Excessive pooos sorry TMI!! but I was constipated yesterday!!
5)feeling emotional
6)creamy cm...but not as much
7) increased need to POAS...but trying to resist cos I recon bitchy :witch: is coming.:cry:

P.S...

Magic we seem to be in sync even today!!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Oh I forgot to add that I feel really cold today all day and that my nose is snotty...so probably coming down with cold..

Emma.xx

Me tooooooooooo, i have been so cold. Still have creamy CM, still fighting off a sore throat, i'm so bloated i look 3 months already, really irratable and down to. XXX

Hi Emma,

Don't feel down honey - they are all good signs!!!!!! PMA that's the rule round here!!
You've had a temp dip today (like me) but that could be a sign of implantation (which WILL screw your hormones up ok!)

My symptoms have subsided a little, but I am after all I'm still a few days DPO in advance of you so it might be expected. Definitely got a snotty nose, but could be due to the weather changes.

I still think us girls are following the same route together. Try to resist the urge to POAS, result will be meaningless and more likely to make you feel more upset than you do now.
Roll on next week xxx

Thanks girls...

I just dont know whats got into me:cry:

I am resisting the urge to poas...depending what my temp chart looks like I may poas on sunday...but dunno yet. Would like to hold out til Tuesday.

I am so so tired I am gonna quickly write in my ttc journal then head to bed. At least tomorrow is Sat and I can grab a lye in.

Night!

Emma.xx

Even Sunday may be too early honey, Tuesday's your earliest chance for a decent reading. You've waited this long I KNOW you can wait a few more days!!
Night honey... hope you get a good night's sleep xxx

Hey girls,
I'm new here and can see that it will soon become a proper obsession! :D

I started using OPKs this cycle and got a peak on the 7th so I think that means I ovulated around the 8th so please add me to your list; I'll try to resist the urge to test till AF is due but don't know how long I can hold out for!

Good luck :dust: and hope we get lots of :bfp:s!

Bananarama welcome to the mad house, i've added u. XXX

Hey girls,
I'm new here and can see that it will soon become a proper obsession! :D

I started using OPKs this cycle and got a peak on the 7th so I think that means I ovulated around the 8th so please add me to your list; I'll try to resist the urge to test till AF is due but don't know how long I can hold out for!

Good luck :dust: and hope we get lots of :bfp:s!

Welcome hun! and :dust: to you!

:hug:

Thanks girls...

I just dont know whats got into me:cry:

I am resisting the urge to poas...depending what my temp chart looks like I may poas on sunday...but dunno yet. Would like to hold out til Tuesday.

I am so so tired I am gonna quickly write in my ttc journal then head to bed. At least tomorrow is Sat and I can grab a lye in.

Night!

Emma.xx

Oh Emma, i am sending you lots of :hug:

Try and not get to down hun xxxxxxx

:bfn: for me today girls - shocker!

Might wait til Sunday now (then again... :rofl:)

Ooooooo naught girl testing so early! :rofl:

I'm not feeling great this morning, think AF is coming :cry:

Magic don't worry it's very early which is why i have managed to fight myself off from testing so far. Zoebunny untill now u have been promoting PMA, where has that gone? Come on babe it's not over till the fat old rancid :witch: shows her face. Oh by the way :witch: ur not welcome round us girlies for 9 months, do one :witch:!!!

Today i'm feeling much better than yesterday and a little positive, i had to spend quite a bit of time today with my fingers up my hoo haa this morning to decide weather to put medium or high cervix, medium won but i'm sure it's higher than it has been, also have yellowy creamy cm? Still fighting off the sore throat to.

Hope ur all ok today?

XXX

Morning girls....Ive just got out of my bed!!!!!

Had a bit of a late night at my mums last night so had a lie in today..lol

8dpo for me today and symptoms much the same, I ALSO tested and got :bfn: surprise surprise!

Im NOT GOING TO POAS UNTILL WED NOW THATS A PROMISE!!!!

:rofl:

Still got achey boobs, had these weird sensationsin my lower tummy last night on and off they were like really faint mini contractions????
Anyone expreienced this at all? They didnt hurt or anything, I was just aware they were happening!
Still got a snotty nose and an aching neck!!!

CP still very high and soft, white sticky cm.

JACQUI ur a very naughty girl, leave them sticks be :rofl: No idea what mild contractions would even feel like babe, sorry hope it's a good sign. XXX

I know Daisy, I couldnt resist!

The 'mild contractions' sorta feeling was like a tingling feeling in my uterus area that lasted about 10 seconds or so, go and then come back 30 secs or so later... Does that explain it better...maybe Contractions wasnt the right word:dohh:

I have had something similar, al sorts of weird things going on in there for days now. PLEASE let it be a sticky bean for us both. XXX

Same here Daisy, Im sitting here now and have funny sensations going on down there.....hoping its bubbs snuggling in and not nasty old :witch: preparing her bed for the next 4 days :rofl:

Im getting impatient now I have to admit lol!

Daisy do you get tingling almost a burning sensation in your nipples from time to time??

No i haven't had any changes in my boobs or nipples, i feel left out. I'm like a 34 E tho, so do u get less sensation when there big, i know this may sounds really lame, but i'm hoping. :rofl: I'm getting very impatient to, i just want to find out there is a baby setting up camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->