Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

I dont think size matters Daisy :rofl:

Some women dont get changes in breasts so dont worry, your not out yet!

I am a 34 F (Surgically enhanced) so mine are quite big lol, I have nevr had much feeling in my nipples since my op 4 years ago so any slight changes I can feel! Mine look like bloody road maps at the moment, and blue bulging veins around one nipple....not attractive at all!!!

If Im not pg I hope they go before I go on holiday or I wont be wearing no bikini LOL!

I dont think size matters Daisy :rofl:

Some women dont get changes in breasts so dont worry, your not out yet!

I am a 34 F (Surgically enhanced) so mine are quite big lol, I have nevr had much feeling in my nipples since my op 4 years ago so any slight changes I can feel! Mine look like bloody road maps at the moment, and blue bulging veins around one nipple....not attractive at all!!!

If Im not pg I hope they go before I go on holiday or I wont be wearing no bikini LOL!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i'm sure they don't look that bad. I'm having mine sorted as soon as i have managed to have my 2 babies, can't wait they started heading south when i was 16. Where u going on holiday? XXX

Im off to Tossa De Mar In spain on the Costa Brava..:happydance:

Me and my mate (whos also had hers done) and my 2 girls and her 2 girls so its strictly a girlie holiday:happydance:

Oh beleive me my bbs are really as bad as I say they are...if I could post a pic you would be mortified!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had mie after my youngest dd because I was adamant I was having no more...! Funny how things change isnt it.

Oooooo boobie talk!!

I am a 36G..natural and mine headed south at about 18 ish boo I want a reduction when I have had a baby or too also!!

Magic its still early, I am resisting the urge to poas but finding it hard. Hoping you get your BFP this month! Hope we all do!

Today I feel nothing except a slight mild cramping very rarely but I am quite emotional. Also when I wipe I have creamy cm but its like a browny colour as if I have some spotting but its brown blood??

OH and I went to shops to buy bits and bobs for weddingand I swear there was so many newborns and babies about...I just feel so gutted. OH is smiling away but inside me my heart is breaking wondering why cant I huryup and have one too. I managed to keep a grip on myself up until OH picked up a really cute canvas picture that was orange with a green blobby monster on and said isnt this nice, would look good in a babies room. Well that was me crying like and arse after I snipped well we dont haveone do we!:cry:

Now I am home I am feeling better, I guess it was too much baby overload.:dohh:

:hug:

Emma.xx

Bad news! I'm pretty sure i'm out!!! My CM now has a pink tinge to it (had to feel for it) i am so worried it's :witch: on her way. How do i tell if my cervix are open, i'm asuming if it is open than is on her way? Also does ur cervix dropped when is :witch: coming? I know you will probably all say implantation bleeding, but according to last cycle the same happened the same DPO, i was hoping that was wrong, cos it means i have a short LP. I'm so scared a short LP means it wont happen for me. Have been having a good old :cry: i'm just so upset, sorry to bring you all down, i hope 08/08/08 is more lucky for you girls! XXX

Bad news! I'm pretty sure i'm out!!! My CM now has a pink tinge to it (had to feel for it) i am so worried it's :witch: on her way. How do i tell if my cervix are open, i'm asuming if it is open than is on her way? Also does ur cervix dropped when is :witch: coming? I know you will probably all say implantation bleeding, but according to last cycle the same happened the same DPO, i was hoping that was wrong, cos it means i have a short LP. I'm so scared a short LP means it wont happen for me. Have been having a good old :cry: i'm just so upset, sorry to bring you all down, i hope 08/08/08 is more lucky for you girls! XXX

hey hun i dont ever spot before my period so i dont know.. I wont know until :witch: is due, your not out yet hunnie, stay postive babes... My LP is 10 Days, which is short but i heard anything lower then 10 is bad, and i am hoping that 10 is enough for me, fingers crossed.. goodluck, my :witch: is due monday, i did test early and got a :bfn: but i am only 8po so i wont know until monday night ;( im scared but i am trying to think postive:hug:

10 days is fine, it's anything lower that's bad news. The same happened last month so i'm 99% sure it's over. I am totally gutted. X

10 days is fine, it's anything lower that's bad news. The same happened last month so i'm 99% sure it's over. I am totally gutted. X

:hugs::hugs:

I'm going through exactly the same thing hun. Had it since at least April, when I started charting :(

Magic what's ur LP babe, this is so hard, has your doctor helped? X

Aw girls:hugs:

I hope that this isnt :witch: for you!

I havent dared check my cervix just incase due to my cramping....

Daisy I dont know much about leutal phases except mine is around 12 I think??

:hug:

Emma.xx

Magic tested today..

I am determined to hold out but if I do break my rule it will be with FMU only so gonna be in the am.

I thought about tomorrow but I just wanna hold out :muaha:

Emma.x

awww daisy...:hugs:

Your cervix will be low when af is due and if you feel all around it gently you should be able to feel a little dip, you should be able to feel if its open or closed with the tip of your finger. It does take a bit of practise though hun and is not recommended by everyone.

I have a big pile of cheapies and I'm pretty sure I will be testing every day till af shows up as I have no willpower whatsoever! Still spotting today and personally don't think there's much chance of :bfp:, but gotta test anyway otherwise I spend all day moping about waiting for the next day's fmu so I can!

:dust: to all! xxx

did anyone test yet?

and I did!:blush:

8 dpo and :bfn: lol, dunno what I was expecting to see again!

Will prolly test again in the am cos I wont be able to help myself! lol, think its too early yet though but it satisfies my addiction!

Well...

If everyone else is testing I will do one of my internet cheapies tomorrowfor the sake of poas! But I recon now its a BFN for me.

Emma.xx

lol i have 25 cheapies so i been doing it everyday LOL :) AF is due monday so i guess i will find out monday :/ so nervous i feel out this month.. i dont know i just do

did anyone test yet?

Will prolly test again in the am cos I wont be able to help myself! lol, think its too early yet though but it satisfies my addiction!

Jacqui, I tested on Thursday 8dpo and it was :bfn:
tried again this morning (10dpo) and I had very faint line so maybe on Monday you'll see your :bfp:
good luck!!

did anyone test yet?

Jacqui, I tested on Thursday 8dpo and it was :bfn:
tried again this morning (10dpo) and I had very faint line so maybe on Monday you'll see your :bfp:
good luck!!
Congrats sweetie ;) I am 8po also i tested today BFN :( but i am going to see if :witch: comes on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->