• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

I dont know how to I am a bit of a techno phobe....

But I clicked it and saved into my photos and it came up big on the screen...

Sorry!

Emma.xx

the first ones looks neg, the second one is so small but i think i see a faint line

On 2nd thought, forget making it bigger, there a coloured line on the bottom one, i can see it that small. WOW!!! Test in the morning and post it, can't wait. XXX

Emma the pic is kind of small but I can see a faint line in the FR test!

Elmaxie!! I don't see anything on the top one, but there is deffo something there on the fr! :wohoo:

test again with FMU - this thread is getting exciting! xx

Hi Emma - I'm no poas stick expert but looks like a faint line on second one to me!
Wishing you lots and lots of luck

Am gonna use FMU on internet cheapies tomorrow see if the extremely faint line gets any darker. I am just worried FRER is an evap or something.:dohh:

Saving FRER til Tuesday as thats "real" testing day...then I also have one CB digi which I aint using until I know :witch: is totally late.

Plus I am having to hide poas from OH after last time....so if :witch: doesnt arrive on Wednesday I am pretty much stuck til next Sunday when my friend leaves after visiting to do any more poas!!:cry:

Good Luck Girls!

Emma.xx

Fu@K me Emma!! Looks like a line to me honey!!!! :wohoo: Can't wait to see what happens with FMU! xxx

I'm having a down day.. temps all over the place.. brief spotting yesterday, nothing today but another temp dip (2 in one cycle?). Magic honey... I need your charting powers to help we work out if everything is still ok..

xx

Aw I am sorry your having a down day today...big:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thanks babe, I needed that :friends:

Are you going to be a good girl and wait a few days before you :test: ??? You're still only 9DPO today... you'll get better results if you can try to wait until 13DPO. Although, it's up to you of course xx

Hopng you feel cheerier soon....I find I sit and stare at my temps sometimes and when they arent the best it gets me down...then I go onto FF and compare mine with other people...:dohh:

My plan of attack is....

I contine doing cheapies with FMU everyday.
Then if the lines get darker on Tuesday(11DPO) I will do FRER in evening(will get pot from work to store pee in!)
If it looks darker than the one today I have to wait til Sunday(16DPO) to do either FRER or CB digi if :witch: hasnt shown face, which should be Wednesday/Thursday.

P.S I have to wait cos my friend is up visiting and I want to be alone with OH if/when I get my BFP so I can hand it to him and cry alot!

Emma.xx

Emma I'm so excited for you, good luck testing tomorrow morning with ICs

I totally understand about waiting a while to tell OH. I had a chem pg last days of May, and it really upset us both so much I want to be really sure when I tell him.

Good luck!

Keep us informed Emma... looks like 08/08 may just have been your lucky day :hug:

Fu@K me Emma!! Looks like a line to me honey!!!! :wohoo: Can't wait to see what happens with FMU! xxx

I'm having a down day.. temps all over the place.. brief spotting yesterday, nothing today but another temp dip (2 in one cycle?). Magic honey... I need your charting powers to help we work out if everything is still ok..

xx

Hi chick - had a quick look... why is today's temp a white circle hun? Did you temp at a different time today - if so what time and why? :hugs::hugs:

30 mins late this morning (6:30am) only sleep in I've had. Didn't think 30 mins would make much of a difference. BIG dip though eh? :cry:

woohooo Emma, now I can deffo see a faint line on the frer honey! You dont need to make it bigger!

cant wait for the mornings test hun....fx we both get a stronger line hey!!:hugs:

Good luck x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Hey girls,

I finally caved in and picked up FRER today before Boots closed. I was going to wait for FMU tomorrow but had got a twin pack so thought I'd try POAS today. I think there's a faint line there....

I've never done this test (or any test!) before so not sure what's normal or if that even counts. Also, what's a chem preg.

I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time. think I'll do another tomorrow with FMU.

Congrats Elmaxie...really hope it sticks!

Good luck guys.

:dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
Bananarama - :bfp: CONGRATS babe, definitely a line there! xxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW bananarama...thats what mine looks like too!!!

You guys...I am sooo hoping this is it for us!!!

:happydance:Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->