• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

I started spotting yesterday :cry: so i think i am out for this month!! AF isn't due till next week......

I keep hoping its implantation bleeding but its just to soon - i did start of having bright red blood streaked tissue when i wiped but now its gone brown in colour (TMI - Sorry) and i also had a heavy dull ache in my lower abdo today.

I'm still hoping that AF isn't coming.....i just feel so disappointed :cry:

6DPO is way to early for AF, and perfect timing for implantation spotting. How long is ur LP normally. XXX

Awww Babycakes!!

I know how you feel!:hugs: I have had dul aching and cramping in my lower belly all today and some blood when I went to the loo. I recon AF might be on the way for me too:cry:

BUT!!!

As magic said we need PMA....so lets all be positive and hope what were are experiencing in early preg and implantation!

My symptoms today...
1)creamy cm...still
2)constipation:blush:
3)dull aching lower belly cramps
4)irrationalness...I had a shouty day at work where people kept annyoing me!
5)yellower smelly pee:blush:
6)tiredness
7)a bit of blood on tissue.

If you have the time and dont mind magic would you look at my chart and tel me what you think...thank you in advance!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

A bit for us all and spare!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Sounds good to me, sounds like u both have implantation bleeding. XXX

Emma, I just had a look at your chart and if you ask me I think you might even have OV'd on CD14 (not CD15 as FF says) so you could be 7DPO today.
Symptoms sound pretty good too.... fingers crossed xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Who is Emma? :blush: Where's her chart i love looking at charts. XXX

I have no signs today at all :( I threw up last night yellow mucas stuff, but thats about it.. nothing for me today :/

If you have the time and dont mind magic would you look at my chart and tel me what you think...thank you in advance!

A bit for us all and spare!

Emma.xx

Hiya Emma!

What do I think of your chart? I think it's mine! :rofl::rofl:

I overlayed our charts to prove it! Before ov things are all over the place (due to my holidays....) but post ov, we are twins! :) Small difference in actual temps, but the pattern is the same! (I'm green, you're blue!)

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/elmaxie.jpg

I agree that you could have ov'd on the cd14, but would stick with the cd15 since you're using the monitor. I don't know anything about the accuracy of cbfm, but i guess they must tell the truth and it makes you an 888er, so leave it there! :lol:

SO, you and me are both "slow risers" this month. Our progesterone is kicking in a little at a time (mine with the help of supplements :rofl:), but that's completely normal and doesn't affect pg either way. You had a lovely high temp this morning, so your body is definitely pumping out the progesterone! And respect to that BD schedule too - perfectly timed with plenty of extra which is fab! I am also getting the creamy cm - I don't think it gives many clues though. Keep looking out for a "rushing" wet feeling, a bit like you peed your pants. That's a really good sign.

Loads of :dust::dust: for you too Emma - I think this is going to be a lucky month! :wohoo:

OMG Magic thats really spooky we are chart twins!!!:happydance:

Well FF had me as ovulation CD14 but changed its mind afew days later...hey I am just glad I ovulated this month:dohh:

Oh I hope its a lucky month for us all...and I hope its implantation bleeding and not a AF early warning.

Plus today I am sooo broody, my friend is 27 weeks preg and her baby kicked me today...It was so nice...I want to be internally kicked by my baby too!!

I must say if AF doesnt turn up in the next few days or I dont start spotting like I have in the past I am hoping it a bubby making itself comfy for the next 9 months!!

Wooo HOoo to us!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emma.xx

Ohhhh Girls Im so exited for you both!

Magic- Your right about the wet feeling, I had this both times before my m/c's and it feels a little like you have dribbled in your nicks (sorry tmi:blush:)

As yet, I havt had it but could be a little early...

Im deffo gonna chart next month I feel like Im missing out here!!!:hissy:

6DPO is way to early for AF, and perfect timing for implantation spotting. How long is ur LP normally. XXX

Luteal Phase? could you explain what that is so i can tell you how long my LP is :blush:

Thank you Daisyduke xx

Yep definately, you LP always stays the same so def to early for AF!!
10-14 days is normal.

I had another temp rise today girlies, was hoping for an Implantation dip but i guess a rise is OK, not really that good at rising temps don't understand it all.

6 days til testing now!!

Ooohhhhhh 3 days till testing for me!!! 7 dpo today!:happydance:

I dunno what Im getting exited about, I still dont think its my month..my body loves playing tricks on me and I reckon this month is no exeption!:cry:

I woke up this morning with a pain in my neck that goes down the leftish side of my neck and to the top of my shoulder blade.....ok, so I woke up and thought de-ja-vous! Because I remembered that in july on my 2ww I got the same pain so checked my journal and it was at 4 dpo...Could it be a sign do you think or coincidence?

Morning girls.... another little dip for me this morning, but temp still at 36.96, so still high (PMA!!) Not that much CM though which is strange as feel I constantly feel 'damp' (sorry if TMI).

Krissi - chart looking good girl! :happydance:
Emma & Magic - how weird about your charts, but looking super dooper :headspin:
Jacqui - hoping you aren't going to temp next cycle 'cos you're up the duff!!! \\:D/

Z:bunny: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->