Did you ovulate 08/08/2008???

Temp still OK, why the open circle did you take temp at different time?

Don't know what the open circle means... I always temp at 6am, barr 3 times in my cycle which I have now disregarded on the chart.

Ahhhh ticked 'sleep deprived' by accident instead of Fatigue, so it thought I hadn't had enough sleep prior to temp reading (which I did - got 7 hours last night) x

Snot fair, I wanna chart!:hissy:

Zoe, fx your dip for those two days was implantation..hope it keeps rising for ya hun xxx

Snot fair, I wanna chart!:hissy:

Zoe, fx your dip for those two days was implantation..hope it keeps rising for ya hun xxx

Jacqui - have you registered for FF? Fingers crossed you won't need it, but it wouldn't hurt if you started to use it and got to know how it works... you can always set it to ignore this first part cycle xx

Morning girls, i feel REALLY sick this morning, can't manage breakfast, i feel hungry tho :hissy: i'm sure 7DPO is to early for this so must be something else. My head is spinning and i feel like i'm gonna thro up, still have creamy CM and still fighting off a sore throat. Hope ur all ok? XXX

Daisy, morning honey.
I felt like that a couple of days ago, you're 7DPO today so it could be implantation xxx

Daisy, morning honey.
I felt like that a couple of days ago, you're 7DPO today so it could be implantation xxx

Hopefully did ur temp dip happen at the same time as u feeling sick? I haven't had a temp dip, do u have to have one for implantation to happen? XXX

Hey girls magicvw is testing tomorrow, fingers crossed. Can you imagine if she gets a :bfp: that early we will all run off to POAS :rofl: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Daisy you don't need to see a dip for implantation but some do.

Good Luck for tomorrow magic!!

Magic just saw you have spotting today - impantation maybe?!! Yippee!!

I'm feeling so neagtive now, had this same feeling while i was lying in bed last night, i just don't think it's ever gonna happen for me. I know it's not a positive way to look at things but i can't imagine ever being lucky enough to have a :bfp: and get to hold a baby of my own. :hissy: why do i have to do this to myself. I have a had a few possible symptoms, but it's not the first time and i have never been pregnant before :hissy: I just feel that when i want something so bad it doesn't happen. Sorry to bring the mood down, just needed to air me fears. XXX

You rant whenevr you need to hun, we all have days or weeks even months whne you think its never going to happen but then you read some of the stories from the long-termers or people who have multiple mcs and you realise miracles can happen xx

I'm feeling so neagtive now, had this same feeling while i was lying in bed last night, i just don't think it's ever gonna happen for me. I know it's not a positive way to look at things but i can't imagine ever being lucky enough to have a :bfp: and get to hold a baby of my own. :hissy: why do i have to do this to myself. I have a had a few possible symptoms, but it's not the first time and i have never been pregnant before :hissy: I just feel that when i want something so bad it doesn't happen. Sorry to bring the mood down, just needed to air me fears. XXX

Chin up gal!! Of COURSE it's going to happen! May be not this month, may not next, but it WILL! May be it's gonna be hard, be it will be worth it however hard it is. There are so many difficult days, and it's a bitch to get disappointed all the time, but you are not at the end of your cycle - you are in with a really good chance and have just gotta wait it out.

:hugs::hugs:

Let's hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle...

But if not, we'll help each other through the next cycle ok? We're in it together hun... don't feel down :friends:

PMA Daisy PMA!!!!!!

It WILL happen!!! Just you remember that hun!!!:hugs:

Well Ive noticed some ewcm during my routine CP check....ohhhh its like white cm mixed in with stretchy clear stuff (tmi :blush:) but only 'up there' you know.
Am I gonna ovulate agin do you think???:rofl:

One more to add to my evergrowing list:rofl:

Its there when I wipe too now..! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back