Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks More Babies... it will be nice to know that I won't be getting the disappointment at the end of the next 2 months :) Also, our son is 4 in September and it would be nice to have another baby away from his birthday, like may or june :)

sorry the AF got you Toms and Noo.
On to the next!!!

Mrs. Eddie nice to see you back around! I too havent been on as much.. sometimes I feel like it adds to the obsessing. Btw I think it was you who said you work at a zoo and when I read that it made me think of my youngest daughter who would love a job like that in the future. She loves animals.. but LOVES tigers and has since she was a baby. She wants to be a wild animal vet and even though she's only 6 (well 7 in 2 weeks :winkwink: ) I hope she keeps those dreams. But anyways we will go to the zoo and watch the tigers for ages.

Baby1 my DH wants me to get checked out. Unfortunately he woulnt be able to come to a regular appointmemt with me, only something major. He's the only one the works right now and he's also extremely busy at work. Although he would definitely speak up for me if I didnt! He takes some time off to go to our daughters appointments in Boston but otherwise he works a lot. He's definitely supportive though and hates to think im in pain and of course its aggravating for sex to be affected by it.. although he says its fine and he doesnt mind. The pain during sex is what got me concernd although I tried to make excuses for it each time. Then add in the pain I now get during some cycles and the fact that I cant seem to get pregnant after it was clearly not a problem years ago. Putting it altogether has made me have to admit there could be an issue. With doctors im also only like that with myself. With the kids im so forward and say whats on my mind. Maybe ill try writing my concerns down like you suggested. That could help. Thanks!!

Definitely get booked in to the gynae more babies!

Thanks More Babies but AF appeared today :( 2 days late! I'm gutted :cry:

I was so convinced it was our month.... I've had really sore boobs and no cramping at all, then today I felt really heavy down in my bits (tmi, sorry!) went to loo and there she was Grrrr :( Usually I have a couple of days build up of heavy cramps and sore inside legs before af shows!

On to next month!

AF showed up for me - Blah.. Onto the next cycle!

So sorry AF got you Tom's mummy and Noo, that's rubbish - hope you've consoled yourself with lots of chocolate and wine!

AFM I'm taking this cycle easy just BDing every couple of days and enjoying it :winkwink:
Only one week until I see the gynae now yay!

Thanks Baby1 :

I'm on cd7 today but there's not much point me keeping track atm as OH is now aay during our fertile time for the next 2 months :dohh:

How's everyone else doing?

Hey ladies,

more babies - I think I will get checked out as well if nothing happens in the next 2 months as February marks 1yr ttc. There's no harm in knowing what's going on right?? :)

Toms - I do that too even if I know my DH will be away around my fertile time and I won't have any chance that month!!! haha.

babybemine - I think early is anything before day of expected AF. I think majority of people get BFPs on the day of their missed period :) Good luck!!

AFM - I'm on CD9. I've been using OPKs since CD6 and the lines are actually getting lighter... weird :( if I test today and its even lighter than yesterday I might start freaking out.

Oh I didn't realise you'd got a bfn this month koj... :hugs: I hope the test goes well tomorrow with the OPKs, I've just started using them yesterday (CD8) out of interest, as there's not much point really til Jan now! But it would be nice to get more of a grip on when I do actually O. So far I've had no line whatsoever. I have read that the line has to be the same or darker than the control to be positive so I wouldn't worry about it being faint, or fainter before O

Babybemine what Koj said. Anything before you miss your period is early and some don't even get their positives until a while after a missed period.

Koj I didn't have good luck with OPKs either. I got them thinking they'd make me less stressed about TTC and I thought I'd feel more in control of my cycle so to speak and ended being more stressed and confused after using them! :dohh:

Toms mummy hopefully the OPKs prove to be helpful to you for when you can get back to it in January! :thumbup:

AFM I'm due for AF around the 3rd or 4th. Once again have something to do right before I'm due making me want to test but this time I'm not going to. I actually didn't realize I was already due for my period soon! DHs work Christmas party is tomorrow night at F1 so there will be drinking and racing the cars. I swear every month there has been something going on right around when I'm due and I've sat out or whatever "just in case" and every time AF shows up. So I'm torn once again on what to do.....

Ohh oops. I guess I totally forgot to update you guys on that.. haha.
Yea, AF got me Thanksgiving day:dohh: so we actually have really similar schedules, Toms!

this OPK thing is a whole new adventure for me. I started testing CD6 because I actually have no clue when I O. The first day I took it the test line was pretty dark, almost as dark as the control line (here's a pic)
The next day I took it around the same time of day (6:30pm) and the line was almost as dark but a bit lighter. and yesterday, I took the test around noon because I worked from home and the line was pretty faint. :shrug: No clue if this is normal... Hopefully I didn't miss my O at like cd4 or something.. that would be crazy.. right??

AFM I'm due for AF around the 3rd or 4th. Once again have something to do right before I'm due making me want to test but this time I'm not going to. I actually didn't realize I was already due for my period soon! DHs work Christmas party is tomorrow night at F1 so there will be drinking and racing the cars. I swear every month there has been something going on right around when I'm due and I've sat out or whatever "just in case" and every time AF shows up. So I'm torn once again on what to do.....

I'm totally with you!! In Sept and Oct, it was a wedding, this month was Thanksgiving, and next is Christmas!!! I always end up testing couple days before my AF is due because I just want to make sure before I drink... (I'm not as strong willed as you are.. I love my red wines!) Good luck this cycle!!!!!! I hope you get your BFP :D

I'm totally with you!! In Sept and Oct, it was a wedding, this month was Thanksgiving, and next is Christmas!!! I always end up testing couple days before my AF is due because I just want to make sure before I drink... (I'm not as strong willed as you are.. I love my red wines!) Good luck this cycle!!!!!! I hope you get your BFP :D

I love my white wines! :thumbup: I'm not strong willed :haha: I always end up doing the same thing and testing early too then don't drink anyways just in case the test somehow wrong because its usually a couple days before I'm due :wacko: then I always end up getting AF. I don't want to test early but then if by some chance I end up getting a positive this month Id feel so guilty for having a couple drinks. I feel like I'm losing my mind :haha:

Hello Lovely Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Things are really good here but busy right now. Still working with my natural family planner and things are all good on that front. This cycle looks even better than last so it looks like my body is back on track WOO HOO :thumbup:

Morebabies: Nice to see you on here too! I do work at a Zoo, The Toronto Zoo, which is one of the best in the world. I actually work in their fundraising area, overseeing communications for the capital campaign. I too LOVE animals and always wanted to work at a Zoo. I think its awesome that your daughter wants to work practice veterinary medicine at a Zoo, we need more professionals that specialize in medicine for exotic animals. When she gets a bit older you should ask your local Zoo if they will let her come in and spend some time with the vets, I know we have done that for kids before! Also, I agree that you should get to the doctor for a check up if something doesn't seem right. I am sure it is nothing but better safe than sorry. :hugs: I have my fx for you.

Sorry Tom's Mum about AF :hugs: Also, that really sucks about your DH's schedule making things difficult re TTC. You never know though, you could still end up with a surprise BFP!

Noo, sorry about AF as well.:hugs:

Baby: So glad that you are just having fun!!! We have been trying to do that for the last two cycles and I find that makes everything more enjoyable. It is funny that when you are thinking so much about TTC that part can become stressful (re timing). Even last week, I had talked with my family planner and showed her my chart and she suggested BDing that night just to cover bases. So we did but because we had just done it the night before DH really couldn't finished. He was all stressed about it and I just told him it was no biggie! Just even knowing that we should do it that night put additional stress on us, (next time I won't tell him that the family planner recommends that we bd on a certain night) :haha: I also hope all goes well at the gynae and can't wait to hear about it!

morebabies - haha. Glad I'm not the only one :) I hope AF stays far far away from you and that you get a BFP this cycle!!!!!

Mrs.Eddie - glad to hear your cycle is looking even better!!! Are you trying anything other than seeing a family planner?? I totally understand about hubbies getting stage fright! haha. I don't ever tell my DH that I'm O'ing, though I'm sure he can tell by the frequency that I initiate a BD :lol:

I only have a minute so I'll respond more next time... just an update... AF showed up today a day or two late. Started getting my hopes up the last couple days :sad1:

so sorry morebabies :hugs:
late AFs are the worst..
Enjoy some white wine tonight and relax if you can! :wine:

Oh my goodness... Can I please join this thread? [-o< Y'all are perfect for me!!! I am in NO WAY an early tester, and after awhile on here I thought I was the only one! :winkwink:
Alright, well I will tell you a little about myself. I am 26 years old. I have 2 children (DD 7yro & DS 5yro) from my first marriage. My DH and I have been TTC for 2yrs minus a 5 month break (so about a year and a half). I'm currently charting everything: my cycle, BBT, CM. I also just received my first OPT, so if this isn't my month, I'm stoked for those next month.
I'm currently on CD27 of an irregular 33-35 day cycle. I'm 8DPO and planning on testing on the 15th bc AF is due the 11th.
I hope I'm welcome here. I saw some wine lovers on here! :wine: I enjoy mine a lot too and definitly miss it sometimes :winkwink: Thanks ladies!!!
:dust:

Mrs. Eddie glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you! Hopefully that means a BFP in the near future for you!! And thanks for the info about the zoo! I definitely want to get my daughter into something like that in the future and keep her passion for animals going. :thumbup: In South Carolina there's a thing where you can actually hold baby tigers so at some point we want to get down there because she would be in heaven!!

Babybemine so sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: Hope you have some luck with the fertility docs!

Welcome Jamie!! Always welcoming new people to the thread! And nice to see another from the states :winkwink: I've seen more on this thread then most others. I'm 27 with a 10 year old and tomorrow a 7 year old. :wacko: So crazy how time flies! Hope you have some luck getting your BFP soon and welcome again to the thread!

AFM I think I'm losing it! :wacko: So two nights ago DH and I :sex: and when I went to the bathroom after to clean up and whatnot there was some light pink mixed in with his swimmers. So I didn't think much of it cuz its not the first time :sex: jump started AF. Yesterday morning I then had what looked to be the official start of AF and I was down about and all but then by mid day it was gone and had been gone ever since with the exception of maybe a few brown flecks that a normal person who isn't closely examining the toilet paper probably wouldn't see :haha: So now I'm afraid I'm going to be let down all over again. I'm telling you I'm losing it!! :wacko: :haha:

oh my gosh morebabies! That's a great sign!!!!!! do you think it was implantation bleeding?? So excited for you!!!!! :D How much longer do you plan on waiting until you test?? FX'ed for you!!

Jamie Sue - welcome! I think you'll love the ladies here! I know I do :) I'm 30 and DH is 31. TTC#1 for 10cycles now :baby: (ntnp for a year before that). Now I'm kinda worried I waited too long - kind of like in the movie Idiocracy. haha. I hope AF stays far far away from you :)

babybemine -sorry AF got you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->