Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

WOW ladies - 2 more BFPs?! Fab news - over the moon for both of you, will be stalking you in the refugee club now, ha ha! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Welcome Jamie Sue - lovely to have you on board :flower:

Tom's mummy - so so sorry for you family's loss, am lost for words so sending hugs :hugs::hugs:

AFM I saw the gynae-oncologist yesterday.... good news is there was no tumour return on my MRI, yay! He thinks the endo has come back but is keen to progress down the getting me knocked up route rather than concentrate on that! So being referred to the fertility clinic (which happens to be run by my old consultant who I was under for the endo before the cancer cells became an issue) to start the basic testing for me and DH - from my cycles he doesn't think I'm ovulating which I agree with really. He says as part of the fertility testing I'm likely to have another lap (he says with known endo they rather do a lap&dye than an HSG) so when they do the lap he would like to be present also so that one of them can check for fertility type issues and he can double check that I'm tumour clear and will get rid of any endo at the same time.

So we're on our way to getting this thing sorted hopefully! In the meantime I'm going to try and switch off a little and just enjoy myself - I have a great xmas with lots of drinking coming up :haha: followed by a week's skiing in France :happydance: so going to try and forget TTC and concentrate on other things.... if I can!! My ticker's coming off as I'm going to ignore my stupid cycles and though I'll check in on you all and update every so often, am going to try and not update unless I have some definite news...
:flower:

Yea more babies a big big congratulations to you. I just your your post over at the Refugees page. I know the feeling too well. Just try to relax and take it a day at a time you will be fine.
Congratulations to desperaux also you are welcome to come over to our non testers refugee page too. I will post the link later.

Baby1 hope all goes well and you have a great Christmas and HolidAy/Vacation too xx.

How are all you ladies doing??

Afm nausea and sickness is pretty Grimm but hoping it will pass in a few weeks if not sooner. But I am still smiling happy and excited lol.

Yeeeeeeeeay morebabies! fantastic news - you deserve this hun! relax and enjoy it,and be positive!:happydance::happydance: good thing you never listened to me and Koj RE the wine...:haha::haha:

hope everyone is well?

i miss you all so much!:kiss:

Hi girls!
I'm terrible fr testing early so.... I've made a packed with myself that next cycle I'm not going to test till AF is 1week late. Its going to be hard but I'm going to try and stick with it! Not sure how but I'm fed up of the constant testing and stress of it do it's GOT to stop!
Keep calm and try not to test! That's my mantra!!! X

Yey more babies :) Congratulations xxx :happydance:

Congratulations to Desperaux too :) Happy happy news!!

Baby1 your appointment sounded really positive, besides the lack of O! :dohh: but they can sort that out! :)

What's the refugees thread? x

Hi, I am new to this thread :)

I have very irregular periods..to quickly sum it up (little man is going to be up from bed soon)...I had 2 periods last week: November 10th and November 23rd. But I am going from the November 23rd period.

I have the average from all 3 cycles...and that is 32 days. I usually go from that. But we haven't had sex very much this cycle. And I am pretty sure I got pregnant on December 1st :) We have only had sex twice this month...I know I'm crazy but it has just been a crazy month, we have been busy every weekend.

So if I would've gotten pregnant on December 1st...my period would be due on December 15th, but I will be waiting a week after that so that date would be December 22nd...I usually pick a random date, especially at the end of the month lol :) I know I am crazy!!!

Hey Kittykat!.... Welcome :) This is a very lucky thread atm, I hope this month is your month! What makes you think you caught on 1st Dec? Any symptoms that you were ovulating or are u using anything to help? I've started using OPKs this month and I'm already confused by them :haha:

Thanks girls!! I'm really still in shock over this whole thing! I hope more of you get your BFPs soon and will be coming over to the refugee club!

Baby1 glad to hear you got some good news besides the not ovulating part but hopefully they can get that worked out. And have an awesome time on your trip!! Sounds like a great time and will be good for you to relax and get away for a bit!

Also congrats to Desperaux on your BFP!!!

Hey Kittykat!.... Welcome :) This is a very lucky thread atm, I hope this month is your month! What makes you think you caught on 1st Dec? Any symptoms that you were ovulating or are u using anything to help? I've started using OPKs this month and I'm already confused by them :haha:

Well December 1st was the only day we had sex :dohh: so I am just going from there, like I said my periods are so irregular I usually just a pick a day...at the end of the month and go from there.

If it's negative, and I go a week without getting her, I will test again....so we will see what happens.

I had a lot of CM that day, big time. And I actually felt funny the day after so we shall see.

I felt funny the day after we conceived Gavin..so it it's quite funny lol :)

We aren't using anything, we are just bd'ing and seeing what happens....lol

love the new ticker morebabies!! yayy!!!! When's your due date?

Lotus - I can't believe you're already 10 weeks!!! time really flies! I hope your morning sickness goes away soon! but enjoy every minute of it at the same time :) As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm really looking forward to the day I feel sick. hahaha

Welcome kittykat and mommaCC. Good luck to you both this cycle!

baby1 - everything sounds very promising! So happy for you that things are going well :) Enjoy the holidays and all the drinking that comes with it :wine: hehe

afm - 2dpo today. clearly too early for symptom spotting so I'm keeping sane for now :)

Thanks Koj!! I was kind of afriad to change it like if be jinxing myself or something :dohh: Due date is August 12th... was originally hoping for a July baby (like me :winkwink: ) but I'll take anything :haha: And who knows maybe I'll go early and just hit the end of July! It'll be nice to have another summer baby though. Having one so close to all the holidays isn't easy :dohh:

Well, I think I O'd today from my chart. It looks really positive BD wise but I can't help but have a negative feeling about this cycle :-\

I still stalk this thread on occasion :)

Huge congratulations to morebabies and despereaux! :happydance: Happy and healthy nine months to you both, and crossing my fingers for more BFPs in here!! :D

Thank you all, and I'd love to check out the refugee page. I re-tested again with a diff. brand about 2 hrs ago to make sure and same bfp result. I'm so excited as I thought af was coming coz I had a bfn the day before my period was due so I was sad that it won't be my anniversary present for hubby. Tomorrow's our anniversary and we're out of town atm and the time is so perfect for a bfp.
More babies, is this your baby #3 or is it ttc#3? This will be my baby#3
Good luck ladies and I hope this special month is the month for you all:flower:.

Noo Im keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP this cycle!!

Thanks breadsticks! How have you been?

Despereaux this will be baby #3.

AFM party last night turned out great! I definitely over did it and was hurting all over :dohh: but I guess having twelve 6/7 year olds at your house will do that!! Still having some light brown spotting which has been making me really nervous and im scared its going to get worse. :nope:

Thanks, Girls. AF is due on 18th I think so will be testing around then unless she comes any sooner.

I've been well! Morning sickness hit around 6 weeks and is still hanging around but it hasn't been too serious. I'm getting so excited for Christmas, we'll be going out of town to visit family so it will be a lot of fun!

Good luck, Noo! It's always so nice when you see that everything is timed perfectly :)

Good luck, Noo! It's always so nice when you see that everything is timed perfectly :)

Do you think my chart looks hopeful? Do you think I need to try and initiate BD tonight too?

I think it looks good! I think if you wanted to BD tonight it wouldn't hurt! I am pretty sure we only BD'ed twice before I ovulated, we were on an every other day schedule. I really hope this is your month, you definitely have the timing and frequency in your favor! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->