Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I don't know?? I feel crampy like AF is coming but my boobs are also killing me. I think if I don't get it by tomorrow I may try testing. I don't have any on hand so I'll have to go get tests if I have time. It's my daughters bday tomorrow and we are having a big party at the house for her so I've been pretty busy preparing for that. I just keep trying to tell myself that AF will probably show up so I don't keep getting my hopes up more and more. :dohh:

well, I'm probably not helping then coz I'm getting super excited for you. ha. Its good that you're keeping busy though coz I would be going crazy right now if I were you!!! Good luck! and happy birthday to your daughter and happy birth giving anniversary to you ;)

More babies, i shouldn't say this and don't want to get your hopes up to much but that was exactly what happened to me. I was sure AF got me but then after that first one nothing else and then two days later I tested cos I hadn't bled any more! Good luck.

Lots of luck to all you ladies.

Thanks girls! Trust me I'm going nuts!! I think I'm making myself a bit sore down there from wiping and checking so often :haha: Thanks for the birthday wishes Koj!

Hi Jamie Sue :wave: Good luck with TTC #3! I'm 29 next month and TTC #2, we have a 3 yr old and would love for him to have a sibling in the not so distant future as I don't want them to be too far in age! We've been ntnp since Sept with no luck so far so bought some OPKs recently :)

Hey More Babies, that sound's really promising :) FX'd for you x

Sad day for our family today :cry: My cousin gave birth to her 1st baby 2 days ago but unfortunately they found a problem with his heart and had to operate and he didn't make it :cry: I feel so bad for her, I don't live close so I can't just go round and give her a hug x

Awwwww Toms Mummy :hugs: SO sorry to hear about your cousins baby. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be! My thoughts and condolences go out to them and your entire family :hugs: :hugs:

oh my gosh :cry: I'm so sorry Toms... That is heartbreaking... I can't even imagine:nope: I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for all the welcomes everyone!!!

morebabies- That does sound promising! Good luck and baby dust!!! :thumbup:

Koj- I saw that movie on comedy central and it was funny for the most part. But the whole time I watched I couldn't help thinking how the world could actually turn out like that. Full of idiots. I actually had a long drawn out nightmare about being in that type of future! lol My DH and I are big movie buffs! :winkwink:

TomsMummy- I get it! I'm the oldest of 6 and there's 2 years between each of us. So, I always wanted my kids close in age too. My 2 kiddos from my first marriage are, but when DH and I started trying my kids were 3 and 5. Now they're 5 and 7. Feels like I have a ticking clock following me around! I am very sorry to hear about you family's loss. That's just heartbreaking :cry:

Ok so I never thought I'd ever be able to use this.... but I just got my :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously can't believe it! I was going to wait until tomorrow but said F it and went out and got some test and squeezed out what little pee I had in me and it showed up faint but immediately. It doesn't even seem real probably because for almost a year I've seen nothing but negatives! I hope and pray it sticks [-o< I really don't think I believe this is really happening and am terrified now that its not going to stick :shrug: I bought a 3 pack and will definitely be using the others every couple days to make sure this is really happening!! I'm cautiously on :cloud9:

Anyways for anyone who wants to see.. here's a picture...

Attachments

• 2012-12-06_18-01-27_603.jpg
    2012-12-06_18-01-27_603.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
I feel you too Jamie! If this one sticks I'll have an 11 and almost 8 year age gap between this one and the ones I have now. That almost made me not want to start trying. DH and I are hoping to have a boy at some point.. he's a bit out numbered at the moment :haha:

I KNEW ITTT!!!!! YAYYY!!! Congrats morebabies!!!!!!!!!! stick stick stick :D
That line isn't even faint! Its a gorgeous BFP!!! :bfp:
SOOOOO happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks koj!! It was faint right after I took it then looked like that by the time I took the picture. The bleeding I had yesterday is what's making me the most nervous but mostly this just doesn't seem real! I had finally accepted the fact that maybe it just wasn't meant to be for me to have any more kids. So crazy and so unbelievable....

I bet that was implantation bleeding! As long as its not heavy bleeding I'm sure you're fine :D I bet you're on :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I just realized I told a pregnant lady to drink wine couple days ago. hahahaha. sorry about that:blush:

I am on :cloud9: BUT im sitting at home alone with the kids because DH has "car night" tonight and won't be home for a few hours! Re the wine.. the last time I had some was thanksgiving so I think I'm all set! :winkwink: Makes me feel better about deciding not to.drink the night of the xmas party though! I just want to run around telling everyone but am going to try and hold.off until 12 weeks because I'm so nervous this time around. With DD #2 I told loads of people the day I found out :haha: I'm not good with these kinds of things!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Congrats morebabies! I wasn't gonna test either and wait 2 more days and I just tested an hr ago and got a bfp:happydance: but I'm 5-6 days late though. I've been feeling crampy with sore boobs which are the same symptoms as when af is about to show up so I was expecting bfn so I'm so surprised. :flower:

thanks morebabies :) I hope so too! If I got my BFP I would probably tell everyone!!!! haha. But that's probably not the best thing to do considering my sister had several mc before she had her DD so I would probably be cautious too... :)

congrats to you too despereaux!

Congrats!!! That's such great news! And it really gives hope to us too :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->