Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well i am at work and AF just came - full force...i am not disappointed as i believe i didn't BD enough doring my fertile period...so next cycle it is...

and you better be BD'ng :)

Sorry Mummywant2be!! :hugs:

Still hoping that we'll be bump buddies soon!!!!

Im just confused now! Tested this am ( period is due but its 13 days after unprotected sex) got a bfn- but my period is never late- i should have woken up to it this am- and 2 days ago i had some very very light, pink spottying- literally just there when i wiped- so i dont know what to think? X

thanks hunnie :) really made me feel better with those hugs...

so when are you testing?

thanks hunnie :) really made me feel better with those hugs...

so when are you testing?

I have to ovulate first!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Although I have been known to poas before ov when I convince myself that my TOTALLY normal af might not mean that I'm not pg, and maybe I should check - just in case!! How sad is that?! :wacko:

I should Ov tomorrow, (I hope) and my luteal phase is between 13 and 14 days. I think I'm going to try and wait to see if AF shows or not before I test. If I can manage it. I don't have any more tests in the house so that should work for me :)

That's if I Ov. I have never not ovulated before, but my temps this month are crazy and making me nervous. Think I'll go back to vaginal temping next cycle, it was way more stable for me!!

Siyren, I was late last cycle for the first time ever, only by a day (previously my lp had always been 13 days but last cycle was 14). I was SO excited and tested only to have AF show her ugly face a day late :( Hope your story has a better ending!!

MummyWant2be, when are you going to Ov?

:rofl::rofl: u gave me a god laf...I will be ovulating on the 13th or 14th of February - i think...hahaha... atleast i will be having my wine this weekend...:haha:

Just wondering. My partner was dead against me testing at the end of the month and he said we should just wait and see what happens so I don't get depressed if it's BFN. Only after I'm late can I test. I kind of see his point but I know as I get closer I'll feel really anxious to find out. Reading posts it seems like almost everyone tests early, anyone else not testing and waiting?

After TTC for 4 years, I stopped testing early after about a year, I would have gone insane otherwise. So the last 3 years, I just waited for AF to turn up...and unfortunately, she did every cycle!

But have gone to a FS recently who has put me on Clomid for 4 cycles, this is my first cycle, and I had a scan and I had ovulated, so I feel a bit more enthusiastic at the moment, so if AF doesn't appear by the weekend, I may test, I will see how I feel.

:dust: ....I agree with your Husband although I almost never have the patience myself to wait it out. The longest I lasted was 11DPO, 2 days before my missed AF. Of course it was a BFN, and such a downer... it almost ruins it for you - wouldn't it be nice, if we could ALL stand to wait until our AF was late, and do a test, and it come out instantly a :bfp: Instead of all this trial and error, and doing 2-3 tests a day! Today is 12DPO for me, and period is due anytime today... PRAYING SHE DOESN'T COME!! -- I will be waiting until tomorrow to test now, only then will I know she's either late, or not coming. :af:

Hello all, sorry for being gone so long. I needed a few days away from the baby madness to get myself back on track. :) Welcome to the new faces, hope we can be better at helping you guys not test than we are at stopping ourselves!

How is everyone? I'm currently on CD 12 (the first part went so fast!). I'm predicted to ovulate two days from now. I've started testing with the OPKs and there is a very faint line each time I test but nothing positive yet. We're trying BDing every other fertile day this cycle, so we'll see how that works out. So far my chart is ... well confusing but certainly lower than the temps from late last month. If anyone wants a look it's in my siggy.

So I'll be back to my two week wait very soon!

I have not enjoyed this month of symptom spotting and testing, it has reminded me how stressful it all is! I am 14 DPO and tested today, BFN, but AF still hasn't arrived. I suppose I am not out yet, but don't hold out much hope!!

Hello ladies!!!

I am back from a stunning 4 night holiday! We went sight seeing for 2 days and then to the Kruger National Park for 2, where I saw Leopard for the first time and watched a Hyena being chased by about 6 Warthog!! Fabulous!!

How is everyone doing?

AFM, FF decided that I ovulated a day EARLY this month!!!! :happydance: This has never happened before but if it means that my cycle will be one day shorter then I am thrilled :D I think we bd'd at the right times but only time will tell. I am

Seeing my friend who got pg by accident this month (I love her, but I hate her, know what I mean) so will have to contain myself!! NOBODY knows that we are trying, and that's why it's so fabulous to be able to chat to you ladies!! I am 4 dpo today and nothing to report!

Panda, glad that you are back on track!! TWW soon!!!

MummyWant2Be, how was the wine this weekend? How far away from Ov are you?

xx

Haha, try not to kill your pg friend. We all understand, it can be so frustrating, particularly like you say, if they weren't even trying.

That holiday sounds like a dream come true. I'm trying not to be jealous, sat here in my freezing cold office at work! :p I'd love to see animals like those in a natural environment rather than a zoo, hopefully one day we'll get the chance.

I'm feeling good at the moment. Not as stressy as I was last month. I've been doing the OPK for the past few days. All days I've had a very faint line (squint to see it) except yesterday when there was no line. But as I say it's back today. Also today is CD14 so this is when things are predicted to happen. We'll see I guess. No temp shift yet so I know I haven't missed anything.

Just looking at your chart plastikpony and it's looking good to me. How exciting to OV a day early! Anything to make the TWW go a little faster is a blessing! :D

Just an update. I used the OPKs a few times more yesterday but was getting no line at all. Then I got a very faint line again before bed. When I woke this morning I had a pinching pain which last month I presumed was ov. So I tested and I got the clearest line yet! Still no quite there but very close. I've attached a pic. :D

Attachments

• peesticks.jpg
    peesticks.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 29
Hi flamingpanda,

Even i have been getting verry faint line on CD11 and then no line on CD12:wacko: and then a bit darker yest on CD13. Today is CD14 so i too hope to see a better, darker line.

FXed for both of us:thumbup:

Looking good Panda!!! GOGOGOGOGOG0 bd!!! :haha:

Thanks for having a peek at my chart, my temp changed for the first time today in a while. I have no idea what it means to be getting so many temps exactly the same in a row!! weird!! :wacko:

I am 8dpo today and nothing to report. I had a stuffy nose yesterday morning and this morning too, but I'm putting it down to hayfever.

Holding thumbs for a nice line for you Canisa!!

What are you ladies doing this weekend?

Glad to know it's not just my body being weird. Yesterday when the line vanished I did have a moment wondering if I was going to ovulate at all. But I know my temps were higher late last month than they have been early this cycle. What's really strange is my best result seems to come from FMU when I was under the impression they should get better later in the day. Might try again this afternoon and compare.

Ooh today is CD15 for me, how long is your cycle usually?

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?

I believe I've entered my TTW but I'm still waiting for my chart to confirm it on FF. Was relieved my temp finally went up this morning but for some reason I'm in a foul mood. I don't feel like we've done it this month at all. In fact I'm disappointed in our timing with it all. I'm trying not to let it show to my OH because he's been really good with "getting on with it" :), I think it's more my timings were off. I had no idea I OV so late.

Anyone have any exciting news or updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->