Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Wow Impet, you're right! It does look TOTALLY different from your previous charts. Holding thumbs for you that it's a good sign!! :thumbup:

Flaming and Pink, sorry that the horrid :witch: got you guys! :cry: :hugs: Well, we're in the same boat now, hoping for those Feb :BFP: !! Feb is a lucky month for me, it's my birthday on the 24th and DH's on the 8th.

Flaming, I don't have any reason to worry, other than DH's cycling habit which is apparently not good for male fertility. It'll just be great to know that everything is in working order. I think if all the tests come back with good results, it'll just help me to relax and be confident that we'll get there in the end.

DH and I are going to the hospital tomorrow morning to have blood taken and I'm hoping he's going to go tomorrow afternoon to give in his 'donation' to be analysed! Wish us luck ladies!!

How is everyone feeling today?

Crap! I'm still spotting, was red yestrrday, now itsmore brown, hope it stops, though ususlly my spotting gets worse til full flow AF

Impet, has the spotting slowed down yet? Do you always spot this early in your cycle or could it be IB?

I went for blood tests this morning with my DH!! Apparently most of the results will be done today but some of them will only be ready tomorrow. Then they send them to my Gynae who will then call me. EEEK!!! Nervous but excited :) And a little scared... :blush:

Still spotting, was red again this am and now its brown again! Only charted two months prior to this, the first month i was spotting from 8dpo. Last month only started 11dpo i think and this month its 7dpo. It seems heavier now! Booo not fair!!

So I just got the greatest news that a good friend of mine is pg!!!! She's wanted a kid forever, is getting married in September (which I think is going to be the same month she is due!!!) and they are just the most awesome couple! My husband and I actually played a big role in them getting together. They are going to be such great parents, I'm so happy for them!!

So why was my first reaction this nauseating stab of jealousy? Why can't I shake it? :cry:

So I just got the greatest news that a good friend of mine is pg!!!! She's wanted a kid forever, is getting married in September (which I think is going to be the same month she is due!!!) and they are just the most awesome couple! My husband and I actually played a big role in them getting together. They are going to be such great parents, I'm so happy for them!!

So why was my first reaction this nauseating stab of jealousy? Why can't I shake it? :cry:

Aww Hunny Congrats to your friend...

I can relate - a few weeks back my SIL announced they Preggas...and had the nerve to tell me it was not planned...to think I keep trying evey cycle but still BFN...how ever our time is coming...just hang in there :hugs: :hugs:

Aww Hunny Congrats to your friend...

I can relate - a few weeks back my SIL announced they Preggas...and had the nerve to tell me it was not planned...to think I keep trying evey cycle but still BFN...how ever our time is coming...just hang in there :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Hun, and welcome to our little group of crazies :D I guess I just feel kind of disgusted with myself that I can't JUST feel happy for them. My new attitude is that everything happens for a reason, and hopefully everything will come together to give us our :bfp: soon!

Where are you in your cycle and how long is your cycle? How long have you been trying?

Mummywant2be, I just noticed that you are from JOZI!!!! First lady on here that I've found from South Africa! Will be so awesome to have someone in the same timezone as well as the same country to chat to!!!

:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yeay that's very nice - i'm glad you also from Jozi hun...

well my cycles have been all over the place but i would say i'm on day 32 of a 33dc and was my first cycle using Preseed - so would be thrilled if the witch just this once missed me.:haha:

and how is this cycle treating you?

Oooo!!! Will be holding thumbs for you! Feels like forever until I'm going to get to that point. I'm on cd10 of a 27 day cycle, so should be ovulating in the next 4 days. This is the fun bit!!!

How long have you been trying? I also bought some preseed which I'm going to use this month, hope its luck for both of us! Do you use opk's? And which hpt have you been using? I bought some early testers from clicks but I don't like them coz they're blue dye and gave me a horrible evap the first month. Now I have a clearblue digi stashed away for when I'm pretty sure I'm pg and use the regular hpt from clicks, the pink ones. They're good but not sensitive, so I'm not tempted to test early coz I know it'll be a waste. Really wish we got frer over here...

yes totally holding thumbs that soon we will be Bump Buddies?hahaha a girl can dream moes can't she? :haha:

well normally i use those Clicks brand HPT(the one's you have to put drops of wee wee) but i refused to buy this cycle and have been ttc since May/June tstopped taking the pill in April...so it's almost a year now :cry::cry:

you going to love preseed it is thee best - my hubby loves it...:blush:

and how is your cycle treating you?

AARRGH! I'm back to red blood again! FFS!!!:dohh::dohh: I think it's heavy enough that I would go as far as to say that this is AF, at 9dpo..

I'm going to ring the drs tomorrow, see if anything is causing this early spotting. :thumbup:

[-o< that the :witch: stays away so I can test on friday...:thumbup:

how is every one else feeling?

for some reason, i have no signs whatso ever of AF/preggas? weird!:wacko:

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry about the stupid :witch: Impit, that really sucks :(

Welcome Dizzy!! Tell us about your cycle, how long is it? Is it regular? How long have you been ttc?

Mummywant2be, maybe having no signs is a sign!! :haha: I really hope so, sending crazy good vibes your way!! My cycle is usually 26/27 days, and very reliable. LP is 13 days and I usually Ov on CD 13. Waiting to O now, getting closer. Have some EWCM starting. Temping but orally this cycle, and my chart is ALL OVER the place!! Might go back to temping vaginally (if I have to, hopefully I can stop for 9 or so months) next cycle.

Well I made a routine appt at the drs 11 days away, then I rang back for a quick telephone consultation to put my mind at rest. I've noticed it happens with (TMI ALERT!) bowel movements. My dr is going to do some bloods for me and I'll get the results when I go in for my appointment I already have, where she will do an examination at the same time

Hi Ladies, how are you all holdig up?

Impet good luck with your appointment - keep us updated.

Hi Ladies!!

Wow, crazy day!! I still don't have the results from our blood tests but will call tomorrow if they don't contact me today. Definately nearly Ov'ing, got the EWCM full on and having a bunch of fun with DH - lucky guy!! :haha:

Good luck with your appointment Impet!!

How is everyone else doing today? Mummywant2be? Any symtoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->