Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

yay buttercup! :sex: hehehe

I think we timed it pretty well this cycle! But I feel that way every month. haha :haha: Only time will tell :)

I'm 8dpo today I think. I am not sure when I plan to test. I was thinking maybe the weekend though I'll still only be 11dpo on Saturday. FF has predicted AF is due Monday though I'm not sure really if it'd be Sunday really as my LP is normally 12 days; Does AF normally come on 12dpo with a 12 day LP or the next day? If its the next day it'd be Monday. I soooo want to test but I'm holding out as I very doubt I'd get anything 8dpo and I want to actually see a blatant yes or no when I do test as I hate the whole "is it? isn't it?" of early testing. Plus I learnt the hard way with the chemicals!

Good call Noo. I know the pains of getting a BFP and then getting AF... I think if your LP is 12days long, then full on AF should arrive on 13dpo. To be on the safe side it's probably best to test after Monday if you can hold out that long! Do you typically have spotting before AF?

Usually the day before I'd start to spot/have discoloured CM on and off. Sometimes 2 days before which would be over the weekend.

4dpo. Here is how I'm feeling

Sleepy (can be normal part of cycle)
Very sore nipples (abnormal)
Irritated (normal)
starting to get bloated (normal)
cramping, both front and back, in the front is more like pulling though (abnormal)
Sex Drive is up (super abnormal haha) By this time in my cycle Im ok going without it haha
Lower abdominal pressure when I sit down. (abnormal)
Very wet feeling down there (abnormal)

12 dpo and haven't got the slightest interest in testing yet, which is really strange for me!

dcsoph - I feel the same way!! Well, I'm not quite at 12dpo yet (more like 6.. haha) but I'm usually starting to itch to test but absolutely no interest this month. :shrug: I'll probably test in about 10days if AF doesn't show up.

Noo - I hope AF stays far away from you :)

Daisy - sounds promising! FXed for you!

I had positive opk yesterday. After we bd and this morning we bd and it is negative opk. How many times more do we need to BD for best results...or because it is now negative on opk no further BD will work?

I had positive opk yesterday. After we bd and this morning we bd and it is negative opk. How many times more do we need to BD for best results...or because it is now negative on opk no further BD will work?

Depends on whether you want to BD. I'd normally try at least once or twice following first negative OPK. Though it isn't always convenient to do so!

Hi everyone! I'm pretty far behind you all, I'm only CD 10 today. Hubbie and I started the "every other day" method on day 8 so we've still got a ways to go. I'm so happy I found this thread! I absolutely WILL NOT test early. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind it. I'm hoping to wait until Valentine's day to test because I have no idea when Auntie Flow is due (calculations say Feb 9) and it would be totally romantic to find out we're pregnant that day! :kiss: Hoping to stay with all of you on this insane ride to our BFPs! :hugs:

Ohh man. Just realized that it is cd14. I am back to the tww yet again. :/

Hello lovely ladies how are you all?
This thread is thriving at the moment - great to see even more new faces, welcome! :wave:

Well since l last checked in DH and I have had a fab week away skiing - perfect weather, great food and lots of wine.
On our return I got a letter through the post calling us for our first lots of investigations with the fertility clinic - bloods for both of us, scans for me and SA for DH.

Then yesterday came a real surprise..... I got my first ever :bfp:!
Am completely blown away - as you know we'd decided to completely forget anything to do with TTC until with got seen by the FS and it seems like this was the key for us!

Over xmas week I was horrendously bloated and in a lot of pain - I just assumed it was the endo flaring up again. Then last Sat I thought AF had arrived - started pink spotting. Was very pleased as it gave me a 31 day cycle - my shortest one yet so I had a look back at the dates and realised that the bloating and pain could have been ovulation as it also came with the most EWCM I've had in a long time (sorry for TMI!). So anyway thought AF was here but was still very happy that I may have ovulated. Then AF never quite came - the couple of hours of pink spotting turned into occasional brown CM on tissue paper (again TMI sorry!). Still didn't think anything of it and certainly didn't put it together with the fact that DH has on a daily basis been commenting on the size of my bbs! To cut a long story short I gradually but together the potential ovulation with bbs that were so sore I'm struggling to wear a bra and a constant background nausea and tested - second line came up immediately :happydance: DH didn't believe me so have done 6 more tests since, all positive and see the doctor on Monday! :wacko: :happydance: :wacko:

In a bit of shock to be honest - it's obviously very early days so wish me luck for a stick bean!

Keeping everything crossed for everyone on this thread - it's been a life save to me this last year xxx

PS Am going to try and forget that I have recently
1) Stopped taking prenatal vitamins
2) Thrown myself down mountains on 2 long thin pieces of plastic
3) Drank more than most can manage in a week
4) Eaten the world of soft cheese
Not looking forward to telling the doctor this.... :blush:

babebemine - yay +ve opk! I think the more BD you can get in around then the better, but do whatever you can handle because you dont want it to stress you out!! Good luck! :bunny:

Slim - welcome! :hi:

Oh baby1 I am so happy for you!!! I think a lot has to be said for "not trying" as that's when it happened for me too. Dont worry about the things you did while away and just get back on board with things now. Your baby will be fine despite having done a couple things you shouldn't have! You definitely deserve this and I am just so beyond happy for you!! Congrats!!! And I wish you a happy and healthy 8 more months!!! :hug: :happydance:

This thread is thriving at the moment - great to see even more new faces, welcome! :wave:

Well since l last checked in DH and I have had a fab week away skiing - perfect weather, great food and lots of wine.
On our return I got a letter through the post calling us for our first lots of investigations with the fertility clinic - bloods for both of us, scans for me and SA for DH.

Am completely blown away - as you know we'd decided to completely forget anything to do with TTC until with got seen by the FS and it seems like this was the key for us!

Over xmas week I was horrendously bloated and in a lot of pain - I just assumed it was the endo flaring up again. Then last Sat I thought AF had arrived - started pink spotting. Was very pleased as it gave me a 31 day cycle - my shortest one yet so I had a look back at the dates and realised that the bloating and pain could have been ovulation as it also came with the most EWCM I've had in a long time (sorry for TMI!). So anyway thought AF was here but was still very happy that I may have ovulated. Then AF never quite came - the couple of hours of pink spotting turned into occasional brown CM on tissue paper (again TMI sorry!). Still didn't think anything of it and certainly didn't put it together with the fact that DH has on a daily basis been commenting on the size of my bbs! To cut a long story short I gradually but together the potential ovulation with bbs that were so sore I'm struggling to wear a bra and a constant background nausea and tested - second line came up immediately :happydance: DH didn't believe me so have done 6 more tests since, all positive and see the doctor on Monday! :wacko: :happydance: :wacko:

In a bit of shock to be honest - it's obviously very early days so wish me luck for a stick bean!

Keeping everything crossed for everyone on this thread - it's been a life save to me this last year xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!!!
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

That is amazing news!!!!

I'm sure soft cheeses & drinking is fine during the super early stages. One of my good friends drank a whole bottle of wine the weekend before she got her BFP coz she just didn't know!!!

wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!!! :wohoo:

testing tomorrow which I **think** is a day after im due af - i technically tested early last friday but as i stopped pill mid pack I wasn't sure if i should've gone by real last af(10th dec) or withdrawal bleed(20th dec.)....good luck all and hopefully tomorrow may know more :wacko:

Congratulations!! And remember that we are not in control of everything that happens in our bodies, I'm sure all of the stuff you did will not affect anything :winkwink:

5dpo-

Sleepiness is ridiculous. I have spend the last two hours hanging out in bed in and out of consciouness. Only falling asleep 10 minutes at a time.

Pretty gassy and bloated. Last night I was like what is happening. Oh also burping alot.

Yesterday I also starting going to the bathroom like every hr, hr and half. I even got up to go to the bathroom at like 5 am this morning, which I never get up to go to the bathroom.

Boobs are still pretty tender and my energy level is running low.

Sometimes I think i will myself to feel things:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"