Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I'm sorry, Girls. I let you down. AF due this weekend and I caved and tested! I think I have my :bfp: Just hoping to God that it sticks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Inverted.jpg
    Inverted.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Can definitely see the line! Congrats!! And I hope this one sticks for you!

Hopefully it will as I feel so much more nauseous this cycle. I'm not updating my chart with the test till Sunday when AF should have arrived the night/early morning before. Will wait and see!

Yay!! I would've been really surprised if you didn't get a BFP this cycle! your chart looked identical to your other BFP cycles :) I hope this one sticks for you!!

I'd admit testing early can really bring you down if you get a bfn. But for me I have to find out early as I get early morning sickness, well, hypermesis and I need my doctor to put me on zofran and pills for GERD. The earlier, the better, for me. I wish I COULD wait until I'm late. It's so much easier to spot the line when you're 4 weeks and on. When I was pregnant with my first I never tested. I went to my gyn appt because I thought I had a cyst but instead it was my daughter. They took the test there and it came up positive but very faint (in their words) and I was already late for my period, so I was 4 weeks and a few days pregnant. With my second, I was around 14dpo, making me 4 weeks pregnant. At first the FRERs came up light but the Clearblue was so blue and positive there was no mistaken it. After that I always tested early and yes I got a lot of bfns before I got my bfp. But I guess for some it's just easier knowing sooner.

Hey everyone, new to this thread! I am happy to see a few BFP posts on here! :happydance:
Anywho, I am 11 DPO and dying! Hopefully you ladies can support me and encourage me to not test until 13 DPO or 14 DPO! Trying so hard not to go HPT's on my lunch break. I think I will take a a half lunch since there is no way to make it to the drug store and back in 30 minutes. Help me ladies!

Noo - yay! digi confirmation :D

Welcome bubs! :hi: When you wake up in the morning, rush to the bathroom and get rid of your fmu as quickly as possible!! This usually works for me and I won't be tempted to test at least another 24hrs ;)

Congrats noo!!

Bubs try to hold out on testing! Its easier then seeing lots of negatives. Btw I noticed the boxer on your avatar right away.. we have one too! :thumbup:

After 11 long months of waiting I'm very happy :) Neither of my chemicals got a positive on a digi so feeling better about it and more confident.

Congrats noo!!

Bubs try to hold out on testing! Its easier then seeing lots of negatives. Btw I noticed the boxer on your avatar right away.. we have one too! :thumbup:

Aren't boxers the funniest! She is the sweetest ever! Do you have a male or female?

Yay noo! I didn't realize we started TTC at the same time :)
Could you tell me what you did differently this month??

Yay noo! I didn't realize we started TTC at the same time :)
Could you tell me what you did differently this month??

The only different thing I did was use progesterone cream from ovulation. 3 x a day. I figured since my periods were only 3 days long (rest was scanty spotting) and I couldn't seem to implant a pregnancy that the lining of my uterus wasn't building up enough so figured I'd try to give it a hand. I'll prob continue to use it for a couple of weeks. We only BD once in the fertile period and I did just go to sleep afterwards without peeing but really I didn't do anything different other than the cream xx I use pre-seed, take folic acid and pregnacare xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->