Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

ASF: Today I think I'm 1dpo looking at my chart and now negative OPK. However, last night I had an immensely vivid dream... We were emigrating to Australia for a new life and a new job as a midwife (too much wanted down under) and I gave birth on the plane! I didn't know I was pregnant and all I kept saying was "But I kept getting BFN!" According to my husband I woke him up several times with my leg in the air and grunting! Apparently bolt upright leg and it was there about 10 minutes.... Typical midwife I replied "Ahh I was in left lateral and my 2nd stage was only 10 minutes? Brilliant!" :lol:

I had a moment of weakness and tested:blush:

Its a BFP!

Early days but I'm going ti relax and not stew so much this time. Willing u all to see two lines too.

Ooh congrats Lou!.... Do you mind sharing your symptoms? Only I've had such sore nipples for the past few days and I'm desperate to test despite being a week away from af yet!

Congrats Lou on your BFP!!! :happydance:

Toms I thought you had the month off due to your DH being away??

Haha!.... I do! But that doesn't stop me symptom spotting! :dohh:.... We dtd once this month on cd6, and although opks say I O'd around cd16. I am convinced I am pg this month! :wacko:

Thank u. To be honest no symptoms except a significant symptoms other than a tiny streak of pink in my cm 10dpo when wiping after a wee! Mild cramping on and off but I hadn't read to much in to it x

Haha!.... I do! But that doesn't stop me symptom spotting! :dohh:.... We dtd once this month on cd6, and although opks say I O'd around cd16. I am convinced I am pg this month! :wacko:

:haha: One of the months I was off I had the craziest symptoms and even spotted at the time that could have been IB and really started thinking that maybe a condom broke or something and DH missed it even though he always checked them after to make sure! Funny what our crazy minds will do to us! :wacko: :haha:

congrats Lou! :happydance:

Toms - I tootally understand!!

AFM: got a super dark OPK :) yay! :sex:

I really hope you ladies can help me, I do not want to test early, but my problem is I don't know when my period is due? I hate having irregular periods. :(

So I had a +OPK on January 6th, and for sure ovulated on January 7th...I felt every cramp in the universe, I think :rofl:

When the heck would I know I am late for my period!!!

I really hope you ladies can help me, I do not want to test early, but my problem is I don't know when my period is due? I hate having irregular periods. :(

So I had a +OPK on January 6th, and for sure ovulated on January 7th...I felt every cramp in the universe, I think :rofl:

When the heck would I know I am late for my period!!!
I think you would give it 14 days after ovulation and then try testing.

Noo, i just found out i have cystitis. I'm on cycle day 9. What cd did you have your bout with it? I'm wondering if i should expect some delay in ovulation, and approximately how much.

Another update: my obgyn gave me some clomid to try next month. We've been trying for a year with no baby, so he thinks it's time to "get serious"! I'm excited to try it! Anyone else tried it? I have to wait until i get through this cycle, of course... Gives me something to look forward to i guess ;)

Congrats Lou H&H 9months

AFM - 16dpo no sign of the :witch: yet 5 days late today! Symptoms wise nothing I feel normal :shrug:

Noo, i just found out i have cystitis. I'm on cycle day 9. What cd did you have your bout with it? I'm wondering if i should expect some delay in ovulation, and approximately how much.

Another update: my obgyn gave me some clomid to try next month. We've been trying for a year with no baby, so he thinks it's time to "get serious"! I'm excited to try it! Anyone else tried it? I have to wait until i get through this cycle, of course... Gives me something to look forward to i guess ;)

Bfp with my Ds first round of clomid. This time was also my first cycle with clomid. Good luck!

:witch: just found me :cry: we are devastated :cry: thinking another chemical :cry:

Get busy Koj!!! Lots of :sex: twice if you can! :haha:

Twag so sorry to hear AF showed up. :hugs: its always so much worse when its that late :hugs:

Twag I'm sorry to hear about af. that is so sad. :(

Lou congrats! Thanks for the reply. Hopefully that will be how it goes for me, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->