Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I'm so behind here! But I do want to give a GINORMOUS congratulations to the ladies who have gotten their BFP! So excited for all of you, and hoping for those of us still in the wait that we will join you very soon!

I'm out ladies. A/F stared yesterday at 10dpo. I guess since my cycle was so wonky, it only stands to reason that A/F would come early! Fx for everyone waiting. I hope there are plenty of BFP to come. :flower:

Still waiting for AF or BFP here.
POAS yesterday and BFN. I just couldn't hold out. I really wanted to wait but I was awake and just laying in bed and the urge was so great that I was going to get the BFP that I rushed to the bathroom and did it.
I was only 10dpo so hoping it was just early to test. Holding out again until AF is due.

Oh Noo, that sounds awful! I heard on the news that the roads were bad over there x

babybemine, 10dpo could definitely be too early! Sometimes the little embryo doesn't settle in until 12dpo. So you could have an embryo in there but your body doesn't know it yet! :thumbup: Give it a few more days if you can. In a few more days, your body will tell you for sure if you are pregnant.

Another, sorry to hear the witch got you. :( Good luck for next cycle! Fx for you!

AFM, my cycle is confusing. FertilityFriend put crosshairs on my chart today, calling me 8dpo, although temps-wise it looks like maybe I ovulated yesterday. :shrug: I'm not too worried about it tho, which is great! I think this thread is helping me keep my cool :) I figure, no matter how the chart looks I'm either preg or not, and eventually I will find out. I'm going to keep up with the BDing just in case.

If anybody likes to chart-stalk, here is mine:

https://i47.tinypic.com/n62kxh.jpg

Buttercup, your chart looks like mine the month I got my BFP :) Post-ovulation temps were steady, then a spike around 5-7DPO (can't remember exactly) and the temps stayed up from then on out making the chart triphasic. Good luck, I hope this is it for you! :D

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
So may be back with you TTC soon :-(

Baby1, I am so sad to hear your news. :( What a terrible thing to have to go through. I had a miscarriage 6 months ago when I was 8 weeks preg, so I have been there too. Even though they tell you it's incredibly common and not something you did (or didn't do), you can't help but feel guilt mixed in with the sadness. It is just crushing. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
So may be back with you TTC soon :-(

Nooo!!! I hope you get some good news tomorrow. They'll probably scan you and take Beta HCG bloods and ask you to come back for more bloods on Wednesday and possibly another scan a week from the first one xx

Thanks ladies
Noo - do you know if I can self refer to an EPU or if my GP has to send me?

Oh no Baby1 :(

I hope the scan and tests say differently.

I remember reading on the epu website that some prefer a referral whilst others are happy with a call/drop in x

Thanks ladies
Noo - do you know if I can self refer to an EPU or if my GP has to send me?

Ring them up in the morning first thing and they'll either give you a time to come in or ask you to attend A&E and be referred from there xx

Cramping and frequent weeing....stuffiness and sore throat and headache. Waiting until missed AF to test.

Hey, we're offically not trying anymore and I'm going back on the pill when AF arrives in about 2 weeks :(

But we did dtd on cd9! I O'd on cd17 last month so thought it'd be okay but I'm on cd12 today and starting to get ewcm! I've not done opks this month but wouldn't it be funny if I got pg this month from one dtd and deciding not to try anymore! :dohh:

Why you not trying anymore Toms Mummy? We didn't ovulate this month :( So I'm waiting and BDing every second evening.... Bleak!

The cycle I decided I'd take a break as I was going on a night out we DTD once and I conceived - Sod's Law!

Why you not trying anymore Toms Mummy? We didn't ovulate this month :( So I'm waiting and BDing every second evening.... Bleak!

Various reasons really!..... Our house has been on the market for the past 9 months and we have just sold it. So now moving to a completely different area and renting (moving for better education for Tom!) Also, OH's work has died down and we don't know when/if it'll pick up so I am having to go back to work so just can't afford to have another atm :(..... Going to leave it a year and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->