Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Goodluck Kand....AF got me. Ready for a new cycle. Thank goodness it was only a 27 day cycle instead of longer.

Maybe this will be your cycle! I'm ready for AF to show her ugly face, so mind will be at peace.

Hi lovely ladies.
Well I'm officially back with you as my miscarriage was confirmed yesterday. We're devastated but still hopeful and will be TTC again as soon as the bleeding settles down.
:flower:

Hi lovely ladies.
Well I'm officially back with you as my miscarriage was confirmed yesterday. We're devastated but still hopeful and will be TTC again as soon as the bleeding settles down.
:flower:

:hugs::hugs: so sorry hun for your loss!Appearently you are more fertile after a MC - FX'd you get your Stiucky bean soon.:hugs:

It's been a bit quiet in here lately. How are things going for you ladies?

Baby1, how are you?

My previous ovulation-like temp spike turned out to be a one day thing. I just had two days of positive opks, ewcm, and a sustained temp spike, so i think I'm truly 3dpo now. Officially in the tww, finally! AF due on Valentines, the nasty witch. :p

Well, considering we have stopped trying this month we have dtd twice in my fertile period! The 1st time on CD9, a couple of days before we made the decision not to ttc anymore, and the 2nd time on cd17 as I thought I'd be past the fertile stage as I only have a 28 day cycle, but then remembered that I O'd on cd17 last month!.... So we will see!

I am cd19 today and have put myself at dpo4 as my boobs started hurting about 3 days ago, which is normal after I've O'd. Also, my cm has dried up now.

Symptom wise, I have stopped sore boobs from being a symptom as they happen anyway but I am jsut checking for cramping. I have slight cramping today which makes me feel like I maybe pg..... If I am I will be happy, but I think my OH will find it hard as there were good reasons for us to stop ttc!

Toms, are you not using protection? When we took a break from ttc my husband was very uptight about using condoms. He said "oh no, i know all about the birds and the bees! " LOL! :D

Toms, are you not using protection? When we took a break from ttc my husband was very uptight about using condoms. He said "oh no, i know all about the birds and the bees! " LOL! :D

Not yet, I'm waiting for AF to start to go back on the pill, but we've only dtd once since we decided not to ttc anymore. But it was CD17 so I thought I'd have O'd by then but then remembered that last month I O'd a bit later, so we'll see!

My OH doesn't really know much about the ovulation process so he is relying on me to tell him when I'm not fertile, which I thought I wasn't but not sure now, esp since getting slight cramping last night!

Good luck Toms! I know timing wouldn't be the best but I think it'd be hard not to be excited about a positive after all this time!

Thanks more babies, I would definately be over the moon! and would have to make it work, which'll mean OH going back to a job he hate but atleast it pays well! Just a bit worried about OH, but I'll think about that when/if the time comes! x

Not yet, I'm waiting for AF to start to go back on the pill, but we've only dtd once since we decided not to ttc anymore. But it was CD17 so I thought I'd have O'd by then but then remembered that last month I O'd a bit later, so we'll see!

My OH doesn't really know much about the ovulation process so he is relying on me to tell him when I'm not fertile, which I thought I wasn't but not sure now, esp since getting slight cramping last night!

I think it's better for the men not to know too much. It takes some of the fun out of it for them i think. Good luck to you!! i hope this is your surprise baby!!

Thanks Buttercup!..... I like the idea of using dates as a natural coontraception but not sure if I would have the guts to do it when I've finished having children!!

T

Thanks Buttercup. I really like the idea of using natural contraceptive methods using the calendar but I don't think I'd have the guts to do it when the time comes for us to not want any more children!!

I am on dpo6 today, still getting the odd slight cramping in my abdo, I see this as a pg sign as not had this since my pg in Oct, which ended in a chemical!

Thanks Buttercup. I really like the idea of using natural contraceptive methods using the calendar but I don't think I'd have the guts to do it when the time comes for us to not want any more children!

Toms, I totally agree with you!! I would love to try it some day, too. :thumbup: I actually asked my Dr about it a while back. She said it is NOT a viable way to prevent pregnancy UNLESS you are taking basal body temp. Only BBT will tell you for sure when you're post-ovulation and you can BD to your heart's content. If you use it this way, apparently it's actually fairly effective at preventing pregnancy! Any other way of using the "rhythm method" should only be used if you are okay potentially getting pregnant again, because it's not totally reliable (according to my OBGYN).

It's funny that this came up now, because my chart this month is a perfect example of why only BBT will tell you when you're past ovulation. About 14 days into my cycle (my usual O time) I had all the signs of ovulation, including opk+, but my temp tells me i didn't actually ovulate! It wasn't until 30 days into my cycle (very very late for me) that i actually did ovulate (yay, finally!:happydance:). If i wasn't using BBT, i'd be so confused right now. If I was trying to prevent pregnancy with timing, I'd be in trouble!

Attachments

• chart3.jpg
    chart3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 8
Wow Buttercup!.... I don't know much about bbt so yeah prob not the best method for me after we've had our 2nd, as I want to stop at 2!

You chart looks impressive! I'm glad you know when you O'd.... good luck. What dpo are you? x

Hi ladies - sorry for being a bit quiet this end, had a nightmare few days. My miscarriage all finished by the end of last week - I'd stopped bleeding and had a negative HPT and was feeling quite positive. Then Saturday what I thought was left over nausea from pregnancy hormones ramped up. To cut a long story short I've spent the last 4 days in hospital on a drip, antibiotics and morphine for some weird stomach infection :-(
Just home this evening and have managed a piece of toast for dinner... off to get a proper night's sleep now but will catch up with the thread tomorrow to see what's been happening - hope you're all ok? :flower:

:hugs: baby1, sounds like a horrible ordeal! Hope you get a good night's sleep x

Massive :hugs: to you baby1!!! That sounds awful! Glad to hear your home and on the mend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->