Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Baby1, I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal :( i hope you are feeling better today!

Toms, any more cramping or pg symptoms?

I'm 9dpo today! Five more days until AF.

Hey Buttercup, yeah still slight cramping on and off... I'm still convinced it's my month! My boobs are still tender too and also started getting slight shooting pains in them on and off this morning!

What symptoms do you have? How are you feeling about this month?

Hey Buttercup, yeah still slight cramping on and off... I'm still convinced it's my month! My boobs are still tender too and also started getting slight shooting pains in them on and off this morning!

Sounds hopeful :)

Sounds very promising!! :thumbup: When do you expect AF? If she (hopefully!) doesn't arrive, when will you test??

I had some cramping two days ago, plus a little nausea, but today I am not feeling anything. :-k I think with the late ovulation, this may not be the month--I've heard it's not good for the egg to sit around a long time before being ovulated. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I have Clomid to try for next cycle, so I find I keep looking forward to that!

I hope so! Thanks ladies :) I will prob test as soon as poss if af is late. I originally joined this thread with the intention of only ever testing when atleast a week late but i am so convinced this month! I'm going to be so disappointed if i'm not, i need to stop getting my hopes up just incase!

FX Toms. Sometimes I find taking the test early helps me feel a little bit better and less stressed. Even though I hold on to a small glimmer of hope that maybe the test was too early....try not to test extremely early though. The early pregnancy tests usually say up tp 6 days before missed AF. FX

thanks babybemine..... I am 9dpo today, so 6 days away from AF! I think I'll wait till AF hopefully makes a no show!

How are you doing? are you using opks or charts?

thanks babybemine..... I am 9dpo today, so 6 days away from AF! I think I'll wait till AF hopefully makes a no show!

You can hold off testing for a few more. FX for you.

I use OPK's. I can't chart because I work nights and my sleep schedule is all messed up.

I am like that, I don't temp as it'd freak my OH out :haha: I've used opk for the past 2 months and think they're great. I have figured out from them that my boobs hurt straigh after I have O'd!

I use OPK's. I can't chart because I work nights and my sleep schedule is all messed up.

I also work night shifts and still managed to temp - I just did it when I woke up! If you click on my charts - I was still able to interpret my charts well.

I also work night shifts and still managed to temp - I just did it when I woke up! If you click on my charts - I was still able to interpret my charts well.

Yeah I once started doing it but since I don't sleep the same hours from day to day and I don't have uninterupted sleep either, I opted out of it. Now that I am on Femara, I get ultrasounds done and I also do OPK's which has helped so far.

Well I tested this evening with a frer :doh: at 10dpo, double :doh: :doh: Sorry, couldn't wait as been cramping since O!..... Anyway, bfn!.... Will definately wait for af due this time!

Well I tested this evening with a frer :doh: at 10dpo, double :doh: :doh: Sorry, couldn't wait as been cramping since O!..... Anyway, bfn!.... Will definately wait for af due this time!

Oh no! Thats got to be disheartening. But there is still hope! :hugs: 10dpo is early, and evening urine isn't good for testing early anyway! Lots of ladies get bfn and then go on to have bpf when testing early, so there is still a chance! :dust:

I still think the cramping sounds like a positive sign, especially since you haven't had it before. (Any chance you are fighting a UTI? I had mild period-like cramping when I had my last UTI and my Dr said that is a common symptom.)

Yeah I once started doing it but since I don't sleep the same hours from day to day and I don't have uninterupted sleep either, I opted out of it. Now that I am on Femara, I get ultrasounds done and I also do OPK's which has helped so far.

What do you think of the Femara? If I'm not pregnant after this cycle I'm going on Clomid (which is similar to Femara), and I'm interested to hear what it is like! Does it give you hot flashes or cramping or anything? How long have you been using it?

Hi Ladies!

Still stalking! Just wanted to respond to Buttercup about the Clomid.

I took it for 3 months and it made me HORRIBLY grumpy and hormonal (a bit like I am now :haha: ), I got monster headaches and terrible hot flushes. But to me it was a good sign that it was doing what it was supposed to. Sadly it didn't work for me, but I think that was because it thinned my lining a lot and there wasn't any healthy lining for a fertilised egg to implant into. That doesn't happen to everyone though! I just know it did for me because my periods were SO much lighter and shorter the months that I took the clomid. We got our :bfp: the first month I stopped the Clomid.

Good luck to all you ladies! Looking forward to seeing you all in the 'Refugee' group soon!
xxx

Yeah I once started doing it but since I don't sleep the same hours from day to day and I don't have uninterrupted sleep either, I opted out of it. Now that I am on Femara, I get ultrasounds done and I also do OPK's which has helped so far.

What do you think of the Femara? If I'm not pregnant after this cycle I'm going on Clomid (which is similar to Femara), and I'm interested to hear what it is like! Does it give you hot flashes or cramping or anything? How long have you been using it?

This was my first cycle of Femara. Was pretty uneventful for me. Some minor hot flash and headaches/migraines. Noticed some light spotting after AF that seemed to last a little longer than usual. Going for my cd13 ultrasound in a few and praying that the follies grew. Have had some achiness on right side and am hoping that it is due to the follies growing. On CD10 the largest follie was 12 on the right side.

Follies are still growing. Largest is 19 with another showing at 16. FX that this is the month. Lining is doing good as well.

Babybemine, that is great news!! Fx for you! Keep us posted!

Afm, I'm having mild cramping today. I'm 12dpo, expecting AF on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not sure if this cramping is pre-AF or not. I do sometimes have mild cramping a few days before the witch comes. Waiting is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->