Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thannks More babies x

FX'd Buttercup :).... when will you test?

Wow Plastik, I can't believe how far along you are! It's gone so quickly!! Please keep us updated with baby news x

If i can stand the wait, i will test on Thursday morning. I wish i had more symptoms, though. It'd be more fun to symptom spot if nothing else! :)

Thanks ladies - am feeling much better now :)
Any sign of AF Tomsmummy or Buttercup? Keeping everything crossed that she doesn't arrive for either of you! Buttercup are you still going to test tomorrow? Eeek let us know how you get one!
Babybemine hope your getting plenty of BDing in?! ;-)
AFM DH and I have gone back to our normal BD every other day - we're really close at the moment after the mc and am loving it :) Starting to get some pains down there for the first time so desperately hoping my body is trying to ovulate again. I've decided that if I don't get a period by end of the month I"ll do a test just to check as it'll have been 5 weeks since my mc and lots of people keep telling me you can get pregnant again before getting another period, here's hoping!
:flower:

Hi Baby1, I'm glad you're feleing better and things are starting to fall in to place again. I too have heard that you can be more fertile after a miscarriage.

I hope your AF (or bfp for that matter) turns up soon x

I have not tested yet, I am 13dpo today (CD27). All my cramping seems to have disappeared, not sure what to think now! I still have slightly sore boobs but that seems to have subsided too!! :shrug: I will wait until saturday I think. If AF hasn't arrived by then then I'll test x

Today is 14dpo for me. Usually i get a big temp drop today and Af shows up this afternoon or tomorrow morning. My temp this morning was still high, so good sign!! i have had one other non-preg cycle where my temp was still up at 14dpo, tho, so I'm trying not to get too hopeful. I don't want to be crushed when/if AF arrives tomorrow.

I did have cramping last night, plus a little nausea, and sore bbs. Everything but the nausea is usual pre-AF signs for me... i would sure love to give my hubby his first baby for Valentines!

Baby1, I'm so glad to hear that you and dh are closer than ever! it sounds like you two have a strong bond :) I've known a few ladies who got their bfp straight after an m/c also. Fx for you!!

Toms, i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! Do you feel more or less calm not testing?

Thanks Buttercup! Everything crossed for you too - eek it's so exciting!!

Baby1, so sorry about your miscarriage! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for you and your husband despite the stress you have been under. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you ladies! Baby1, Buttercup, and Toms, I hope to hear some good news for you all soon :)

Aww I hope af stays away buttercup :)

I started to get very slight cramping again today and shooting pains in my nipples so hopefully that's a good sign! Not too nervous about testing, although when it was bfn the other day I kept thinking on how I'd just peed on a fiver!.... It feels like a waste if it's a bfn so def going to wait until af is late!

Woo hoo, good luck Tom's Mum and Baby! I have everything crossed for you both!!!

So excited for this month. Femara done for this cycle. Follies growing, lining good. Right ovary tenderness. O'd on cd14 In tww. DH has been going along with BD this month. No fights this month so no lost opportunities at BDing. We BD EOD until positive OPK and then we BD that day and the next and hopefully tomorrow as well and maybe the next. Everything is falling into place.
Even the OPK worked. I took it on cd14 in am and it was negative. Had weird feeling to test again and that afternoon it was positive. The next morning it was negative. Had I not retested which I never do then I would not have known.
We are closing on our home at the end of this month. Everything is just all going right. Feel like things are going great and this could be our month.

It's light, but it's definitely there!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2013-02-14_07-26-10_805.jpg
    2013-02-14_07-26-10_805.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21
https://i.imgur.com/HDXhrXE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mgXIvoX.jpg

I don't see anything. Do you guys? I'm 10DPO and supposed to get AF on the 18th.

Congrats buttercup!!! :happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Anjali no sorry I don't see anything. Best to wait to test until AF is due anyways. Its a lot less stressful then seeing lots of BFN's.

Huge congrats Buttercup!

Babybemine, it sounds like you did everything right. Fx for you Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->