Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Anjali...sorry I don't see anything. Wait until you are closer to your AF being late.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I'm telling my husband tonight at dinner (I left for work before he woke up this morning). I can't wait to see his reaction!

Babybemine, it sounds like everything is falling beautifully in to place for you this month! Fx for you!! :)

Hey ladies!!! Just stopped in for the first time since I said I'd take a break. I had a feeling someone got a BFP and voila!!!

Congrats Buttercup!!! and maybe possibly Toms??? keeping my fingers crossed for you! I didn't get a chance to flip through all the pages I missed, but I promise to look through everything when I actually return!

much love to you all on valentines day!!
I'm going to a wine & chocolate tasting event tonight :) I'd rather have a baby in the belly and taking a break from wine, but I'm thinking wine & chocolate is the next best thing. haha.

xoxo

:dust:

Woo hoo! Buttercup!!! Congratulations! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! What a lovely valentines day pressie for OH :)

Anjala, please don't be too disheartened. I did a test at 10dpo with an frer too and got a bfn. I'm going to test again on saturday at 15dpo :)

Hey Koj! :waves: I hope you're okay? Thanks for checking in x

AFM today: All day yesterday and today I have just felt like bursting in to tears for no reason what so ever!!! I'm so emotional! I'm starting to get very slight twinges again too, nothing like the cramping at 7-9dpo, hoping it's not af coming!... Which is due tomorrow!

Koj so great to hear from you!! Hope all is well and didn't have any problems with the latest storm here in MA. I feel like we've had quite a few things to deal with over the past year or so here. Anyways enjoy you wine and chocolate! That sounds like fun even if you'd obviously rather be pregnant. Can't wait for the day you come back on here with your amazing BFP news!! :hugs:

Tom's I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Only one more morning until you get to test! 10dpo is so early. My line is so light today (at 15dpo) that I know for sure it would have been negative at 10dpo. It looks like it might even have been negative yesterday, for that matter. Being emotional is no fun, but it's a great sign! :thumbup:

Koj, good to hear from you! I was wondering how things were going for you. Good idea going to a wine and chocolate tasting--sounds romantic. Miss you :hugs:

Congrats Buttercup!!!! That is fantastic news :happydance:

Tom's, I agree with Buttercup. 10dpo is super early! I first tested at 17dpo and the line was really light, so I know for a fact if I had tested at 10dpo it would have been negative. Holding thumbs for you!! :thumbup:

Those internet cheapie tests are actually really bad for me to show results. I got a bfp on FRER at 11dpo but it was still REALLY faint on IC right up till 22dpo. Literally having to tilt it in the light or invert the photo.

Thanks girls, yeah when I got a bfp in Oct it wasn't until 21dpo!!! Sadly it ended a couple of days later.

Well, with all the excitement of people getting BFPs (on here and another thread I've been reading) I thought I'd test this morning. I'm 15dpo and AF was due, but look:

[IMG]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/tcu44a/934b7f6d-66e2-4690-b339-9de577bc8e65_zpsac9c2da9.jpg[/IMG]

A BFP!!! Oh shit, Oh shit!!! I am so pleased :happydance: But so freaked out at the same time!!! It's actually real!!

OMFG! Congratulations :) Aww I've gone all teary!

Tomsmummy I KNEW it!!! On my phone so no idea how to do dancing smilies but I'm dancing for you - yay yay and yay!!!

Tomsmummy!we've been in this journey for a hile now!I'm really Pleased for you!BFP well deserved :happydance::happydance::happydance: a healthy 9months...lovely lines by the way!:happydance::happydance:

Thank you ladies! It's still a bit of a shock! I've now got to firgure out how to tell OH. Problem is he's away at for for another week, in the middle of the sea so no phone recption!!! Do I wait or do I email him?!!!

Buttercup, how did last night go when you told your OH? x

Ohhhhhh Toms I'm SOOOO happy for you!! :happydance: Massive congrats to you and I wish you a happy and healthy 8 more months!! :happydance: Definitely a beautiful looking BFP!

Thanks more babies. I can't believe you're 15 weeks already! How did your scan go?

Toms!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you! Do you think you can stand to wait a whole week to tell him?? Its probably more fun to tell in person, but there is no way i could keep that secret for a week! You will have to let us know what you decide to do. EEK, so awesome! :happydance:

I know..15 weeks today! I feel like at first it was going by so slowly but now these past couple weeks have gone by pretty fast. Scan went good.. everything looked good although the little one didn't want to cooperate and either had its back to us or sucking thumb and hands in front of the face so we didn't get any really good shots it was fun to watch on the screen. My next scan is March 11th and will hopefully find out the gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->