Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks buttercup..... what a great month for both of us! how did you oh take it?..

I spoke to oh about an hr ago but didn't tell him. it was sooo hard!

Toms are you nervous to tell him because now the timing isn't the best?

aww, exciting more babies! I hope bubba is more co operative next time haha!

Sorry More babies! We keep crossing replies :haha:

Yeah that's definately the reason!.... Not too sure how he'll react, it shouldn't be too bad as he knew we'd been trying for a few months. But I have just been offered a new job and our house has just been sold so after next month we'll have knowhere to live! So yeah but nervous!

Yeah that's a tough situation! :hugs: Hopefully he is as excited about it as you are and all your worry will be for nothing. Especially after trying for so long and all the ups and downs its hard not to be excited that its finally happened even though the timing is less then ideal.

Congratulations, Toms! :happydance: It must be so hard not to tell him right away but I wouldn't blame you wanting to wait till he is home :) What an exciting month!

Toms, that's so great about the new job also and selling your house! Congrats on everything :) i think your OH will probably be excited once he gets used to the idea- men don't feel what we feel, so their experience is totally different. Even if he's not over the moon at first, i know he will come around. Men melt like butter the first time they hold that little baby! :cloud9: is he tom's father, too?

Thanks eveyone!.... Yeah he is Tom's daddy too. We've been together for 9 years and he's always said he didn't want children. It was a shock to us both when I found out I was expecting Tom but like you say Buttercup, my OH just melted when he saw him! I hope he'll be the same this time! Although I am nervous as it did take him a few months to come round to it last time!

Wow Breadsticks, you are coming along nicely x

Toms, I'm just so excited for you! :happydance: Good luck when you tell your OH!

I told my OH at dinner last night with a card. I wrote a silly rhyme on it that ended with "you are going to be a dad!" He was not expecting it so it took a second for him to register what it said. But he was very excited about it :) We had a miscarriage in July last year (8wks preg found out there was no heartbeat), so we're both a little wary about getting too attached too soon. ...But I've already bought a couple of baby books! :blush: I sure hope this is a sticky one.

Aww, that sounds like a lovely way to do it! I bet his face was a picture! :)

Hi ladies just checking in :)
Not too much to report here, we're still BDing lots :wink: and hoping that I'll catch again quickly....
I'll test in 10 days if AF doesn't show as that will be 5 weeks since the miscarriage. Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Hi Baby1!

10 days will fly by :) Did you have any signs of ovulation? Did you end up taking a pregnancy test to see if the hcg was out of your system? I hope things are going well for you!

Thanks hun! I got a negative hpt on the 1st Feb the day after the bleeding stopped. Hoping I ovulated last week, I had lots of EWCM, was bloated on and off and had some pains as well... So I'm guessing the 10 days would take me to about 14dpo... In truth I just think I'll be desperate to poas by that point even if it's a bfn! Hoping AF hasn't come by then.
How are you feeling?

Hey, how's everyone doing? Baby1, Babybemine.... have you guys tested yet?

I finally told my OH this morning!.... A week after finding out :doh: but he's been away and I dodn't want to do it over the phone!

I think he took it okay..... he gave a little smile but hasn't really said much. I'll give it a bit for it to sink in! :haha:

I think he took it okay..... he gave a little smile but hasn't really said much. I'll give it a bit for it to sink in! :haha:

Toms, that's not bad at all! You were so nervous, I bet it feels good to finally have told him. Congrats!! You're 5 weeks now, right?

Babybemine, don't get discouraged, 9dpo is very early. There is still plenty of time this month for your bpf! :dust:

Baby1, just a few more days until you test, right? Any symptoms? FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->