Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Toms you much be so relieved now that you've told your DH. I think that little smile says enough even if he hasn't said much since! Congrats!!

Good luck baby1! Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I've been on this thread (well, like a month...). I am soooo anxious. I'm testing Sunday morning at 14 DPO. I know my AF isn't due until Monday or Tuesday (15 or 16 DPO), but do you ladies think 14 DPO is late enough to test???
I have major anxiety when it comes to testing. I have been traumatized by BFNs. :(
Last month AF was 4 days late. Needless to say there were countless stark white windows morning after morning. :(

Hi ladies, how is everyone?
Toms mummy, glad OH took it ok, I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine once he's over the shock! How are you feeling? And buttercup how are you?

babybemine - still early, hoping a few more days will give you a different result :thumbup: :hugs:

Not tested yet, by signs of O I think I'm about 8dpo. Going to try and hold out until 14dpo which means I'll test Saturday morning. I do have symptoms - in fact day by day I'm getting exactly the same symptoms I had the month I got my bfp - sore bbs and bloating have started at exactly the same point. But trying not to read too much into it - I'm well aware despite my HCG going back to 0 the other hormones are likely to be all over the place and don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I don't temp or OPK so it's all guess work but we've BD'd enough to cover all bases (and still are doing in case I'm completely wrong!) That said I would so love to be pregnant again quickly. If anything the mc made us realise how much more we want children.

Anyone else testing soon? Bubsmom I'm going for 14dpo too so I think it's late enough!!

:flower:

Hi ladies, how is everyone?... And buttercup how are you?
I'm well. I'm nauseous, but after having an mc, it just makes me happy to feel these pregnancy feelings. I'm biding my time until my early ultrasound, which will be March 6. 10 more days until we (hopefully) see a heartbeat! Thanks for asking!

Not tested yet, by signs of O I think I'm about 8dpo. Going to try and hold out until 14dpo which means I'll test Saturday morning. I do have symptoms - in fact day by day I'm getting exactly the same symptoms I had the month I got my bfp - sore bbs and bloating have started at exactly the same point. But trying not to read too much into it - I'm well aware despite my HCG going back to 0 the other hormones are likely to be all over the place and don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I don't temp or OPK so it's all guess work but we've BD'd enough to cover all bases (and still are doing in case I'm completely wrong!) That said I would so love to be pregnant again quickly. If anything the mc made us realise how much more we want children.

Anyone else testing soon? Bubsmom I'm going for 14dpo too so I think it's late enough!!

Baby1, good luck!! I have heard you have a higher chance of getting pregnant in the 3 months following a mc. I hope that proves to be true for you!! Thursday would be 5 weeks after mc, right? It's really great that you've already had signs of ovulation--it took me 8 weeks after my mc to have a negative hpt and finally have a period.

Bubsmom, I agree with baby1, I don't think 14dpo is too early. That's usually the day of the missed period, so I think pregnancy tests are usually pretty reliable. Did you test today?? Any news?

I tested yesterday at 13 DPO, BFN. But AF isn't due until Tuesday actually, so I'm gonna wait until Wednesday. I started having symptoms yesterday though. Constipation, gas, really sore boobs, some crampiness, extra thirsty... I guess this is still to be continued....

Hi all, yeah everything's good at this end now Baby1 :). OH is a happy daddy :) :) I'm feeling okay, especially now I'm past the stage that I had my chemical!

Good luck for saturday! :) I tested at 10dpo and nothing, then tested again at 14dpo with a frer and a strong line :)

Ooh goodluck Bubs, you're not out until the red lady sings! You symptoms sound great, and after reading the leaflet on the frer it turns out that only a small percent are able to get a bfp before their AF! x

OK, made it though Sunday and Monday without testing. Woo-hoo! Going to go on my lunch break from work tomorrow to buy some FRER's so there is no way I can test earlier than Wednesday morning! I am trying trying trying to be positive. Having 32 day cycles means I feel like I wait around a lot.... :coffee: Please be hopeful with and for me ladies! Let's keep :witch: away!

Hey ladies! I'm normally a silent stalker but I need help to not test!!!!!!! We have been trying since September. Been for HSG. Hubby had low sperm count and an infection that cleared with antibiotics. I was on clomid for 6 cycles. I've always had cysts but never been actually diagnosed with pcos.......
So last Monday I was at the gynea. He confirmed that I have a large cyst on either ovary and advised I wait for AF and then go back onto contraceptives for 6 weeks to try get the cysts to dissolve. I was devastated and spent most of the day crying!!!!
NOW... I am 8dpo and for the first time since we started trying I've got some symptoms: sore boobies, funny spots on nipples, weeing alot more and cramps. FF says I should only test next Tuesday :( That's miles away!!!!!
HELP!!!!!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?... And buttercup how are you?
I'm well. I'm nauseous, but after having an mc, it just makes me happy to feel these pregnancy feelings. I'm biding my time until my early ultrasound, which will be March 6. 10 more days until we (hopefully) see a heartbeat! Thanks for asking!

Baby1, good luck!! I have heard you have a higher chance of getting pregnant in the 3 months following a mc. I hope that proves to be true for you!! Thursday would be 5 weeks after mc, right? It's really great that you've already had signs of ovulation--it took me 8 weeks after my mc to have a negative hpt and finally have a period.

Bubsmom, I agree with baby1, I don't think 14dpo is too early. That's usually the day of the missed period, so I think pregnancy tests are usually pretty reliable. Did you test today?? Any news?

Ah am glad for you that you have good pregnancy signs even though it's leaving you feeling rough. Think I'll be the same as you after a mc - any symptom is good! Yep Saturday will be 5 weeks since mc, count myself very lucky that my body seems to have settled back into things fairly quickly

Hi all, yeah everything's good at this end now Baby1 :). OH is a happy daddy :) :) I'm feeling okay, especially now I'm past the stage that I had my chemical!

Good luck for saturday! :) I tested at 10dpo and nothing, then tested again at 14dpo with a frer and a strong line :)

Ooh goodluck Bubs, you're not out until the red lady sings! You symptoms sound great, and after reading the leaflet on the frer it turns out that only a small percent are able to get a bfp before their AF! x

Thanks! Glad all is going well with you

OK, made it though Sunday and Monday without testing. Woo-hoo! Going to go on my lunch break from work tomorrow to buy some FRER's so there is no way I can test earlier than Wednesday morning! I am trying trying trying to be positive. Having 32 day cycles means I feel like I wait around a lot.... :coffee: Please be hopeful with and for me ladies! Let's keep :witch: away!

Well done for not testing! My longest cycle since coming off the pill was 60 days - it nearly killed me, my 2WW became a 4WW!

Hey ladies! I'm normally a silent stalker but I need help to not test!!!!!!! We have been trying since September. Been for HSG. Hubby had low sperm count and an infection that cleared with antibiotics. I was on clomid for 6 cycles. I've always had cysts but never been actually diagnosed with pcos.......
So last Monday I was at the gynea. He confirmed that I have a large cyst on either ovary and advised I wait for AF and then go back onto contraceptives for 6 weeks to try get the cysts to dissolve. I was devastated and spent most of the day crying!!!!
NOW... I am 8dpo and for the first time since we started trying I've got some symptoms: sore boobies, funny spots on nipples, weeing alot more and cramps. FF says I should only test next Tuesday :( That's miles away!!!!!
HELP!!!!!

Welcome Dynamicmae - KEEP STRONG!! Can you keep yourself busy to take your mind off things? What has always helped me is that I always refused to test with anything but first morning urine. My logic is that using anything else wouldn't convince me if it was negative as I would always argue in my head that it could be that it was too diluted. So then to stop me testing I would rush to the toilet first thing to have a wee so then my chance for the day was gone. When I got my BFP I did end up testing in the afternoon but I was about 16/17 dpo by that point and pretty convinced that I was pregnant as I had more symptoms than ever before. Good luck and keep on here - we're here to help you :hugs:

AFM you know how I said that my symptoms are matching day by day the same symptoms the month I got pregnant?
Well today is CD31 if you count the first day of the mc as CD1.
CD31 of my BFP cycle I had implantation bleeding - pink/red spotting for a few hours only when I wiped on the tissue (sorry TMI!)
Today I've had exactly the same.
Now desperately trying not to get my hopes up too much as I'm well aware it could just be AF showing herself early - I guess I'll know in a few days!

Will still test Sat (CD 36) if no AF. Last cycle I got a BFP on CD35.
Interestingly though the cycle days are the same I think the dpo is different (although I can't be sure as I don't temp / OPK)
Last cycle the IB occurred at 12/13 dpo. I have wondered whether the late implantation may have been something to do with why I miscarried.
If the spotting today is IB then it's at more like 9dpo which I'd be a lot happier with. Hope that makes sense!

Eek I'm going to find this week hard to get through! Desperately hoping I don't wake up to AF in the morning, wish me luck!

Oh wow baby1 I'm keeping everything crossed for you that AF stays away and you get your BFP this weekend!!! :hugs:

Baby1 - I do the same thing: Run directly to the toilet and go fast and flush before there is even a chance of POAS! As for you, I am keeping my fingers crossed! *G/L*

Thank you ladies!!!! My temp is dropping a little..... 9dpo.... Praying it goes up soon soon. Really wanna test today but will fight the urge. Besides I've had my first wee. Boobies are still very sore! Grossing fingers for LOADS of BFP's this month!!!!

Thanks guys and sorry for BFN babybemine
Am bit down in the dumps but know I should be positive - AF has come quickly after the mc so at least I'm not too messed up by it all.
Here's to another month....
I'm going to go ahead with the fertility clinic testing as originally planned so bloods and scan on friday for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->