Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi Ladies... 12 DPO today and AF is due tomorrow - not feeling optimistic but I am glad that I have not caved and tested yet (cheers!!!) unlike last month ugh!!! Hate those BFN...

I have sore boobs now which is normal for me so I think AF is on her way - so depressing! :( FX for you all

Good work not testing, Petzy! I hope AF doesn't show!

Hi everyone :hi: I really hope I can join. :flower:

I am testing on March 8th, if I don't get AF by then. I will be 18 DPO.

This cycle we just started ttc #2 on valentine's day, so I am not counting this as cycle 1 ttc, this is just a gear up...unless I am pregnant, that's a different story :happydance:

Another BFN

Sorry babybemine :hugs: Has your AF shown yet?

Thanks guys and sorry for BFN babybemine
Am bit down in the dumps but know I should be positive - AF has come quickly after the mc so at least I'm not too messed up by it all.
Here's to another month....
I'm going to go ahead with the fertility clinic testing as originally planned so bloods and scan on friday for me

:hugs: Baby1, it sounded so promissing! But as you say, atleast your body has recovered well after mc. Like buttercup said I have heard you are more fertile in the few months after an mc so finger's crossed x

Ladies I really need help right now! When I was trying for my youngest I was a poasoholic... And it got me really stressed out! I don't want to fall back into that routine of testing early and being disappointed. I'm only 11dpo and have tested 3 times and got a bfn. I really want to be strong and not cave in again and test. I am making myself a promise not to test from now on unless I'm late. Fingers xd !

The key to not testing seems to be not buying tests. If tests are in the house then hurry up and wee in the toilet and flush.

do you consider your cd1 to come when there is spotting or when af is there

do you consider your cd1 to come when there is spotting or when af is there

I always consider it when red flow starts. If I start CD 1 as spotting, it messes up my calendar and my predicted O dates, fertile times, etc. Besides, Fertility Friend won't mark you as CD 1 until you put something other than spotting under the "menses" drop down.

Hi all hope everyone's ok it seems to be a bit quiet here last few days. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Tbh I've been struggling a bit. Getting first AF after the miscarriage has hit me hard and I've been feeling very low. To top it off another of my SIL has announced she is pregnant, due 6 weeks after my little one was supposed to come. That's now threeeof my SIL all pregnant. Happy for her obviously but it hurts - she's caught on her third cycle of trying.
Oh well. Need to try and get my head together as I'm on cd 15 and getting pain and EWCM so need to get to the BDing! Just not sure how much more of this whole TTC thing I can take...
Hope everyone else is ok? :flower:

Oh :hugs: baby1, it is such a frustrating time! I know a miscarriage is devistating (sp?) but looking at the positive, you know you can conceive which is great! I hope it doesn't take too long though x

Hi all hope everyone's ok it seems to be a bit quiet here last few days. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Tbh I've been struggling a bit. Getting first AF after the miscarriage has hit me hard and I've been feeling very low. To top it off another of my SIL has announced she is pregnant, due 6 weeks after my little one was supposed to come. That's now threeeof my SIL all pregnant. Happy for her obviously but it hurts - she's caught on her third cycle of trying.
Oh well. Need to try and get my head together as I'm on cd 15 and getting pain and EWCM so need to get to the BDing! Just not sure how much more of this whole TTC thing I can take...
Hope everyone else is ok? :flower:

:hugs: oh baby1 so sorry that you feel a lil down its understandable..i know exactly how you feel...FX'd you get that BFP soon:hugs:

hope everyone else is well?

Thanks lovelies :)
How are you feeling Toms mummy?
And mummywant2be how are you getting on?
:flower:

Yeah I'm feeling good thanks Baby1, although don't really feel pregnant! The only sign is slightly sore boobs! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->