Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Yeah I'm feeling good thanks Baby1, although don't really feel pregnant! The only sign is slightly sore boobs! :/

I feel the same way... I am wishing I had more symptoms because it would be reassuring to me... But my boobs are totally huge and sore, so I just keep telling myself that is a good sign.

Im waiting! Ive had 5 m/c 5 wks and under so now i wait :) ill be testing march 28th, 2 days after af is due! Thanks for this thread!

Im waiting! Ive had 5 m/c 5 wks and under so now i wait :) ill be testing march 28th, 2 days after af is due! Thanks for this thread!

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you have been through a lot! You must be a very strong woman!

Welcome deemarie and sorry for your losses :hugs:
I had a mc in Jan (first pregnancy) and am desperately back to TTC now!
Well there's definitely something going on here - I've had 3 days of EWCM and this morning I am getting the most horrendous left sided pain, not even made it out of bed yet with it. Hoping it's a strong O!
We DTD last night and 2 nights before that and if the pain allows I plan to jump DH as soon as he gets home!

Good luck ladies! Baby1 I really hope you get your sticky bean soon!! :hugs: Remember also not to get too stressed while TTC again and most of the time it happens when we aren't "trying" :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you!

Thanks hun, I know you're right as I conceived the cycle we stopped trying. But it's hard to stop trying so hard when you want to! Ha ha.
Oh well, pretty sure I O yesterday, will BD next couple of days as well just to cover all bases :winkwink:
Then hope AF doesn't show over Easter weekend!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Babybemine you've ovulated too from your ticker? Good luck, FX'd for you!! :hugs:

I've tested early every cycle but I can't bring myself to do it this time. Too many negatives- I'm sick being disappointed. I'm 6DPO right now and I can feel the HPTs burning a hole in my medicine cabinet but when I go to get my HPT fix (like an addict!) I just remember the past disappointments and walk away. I've only started trying 3 months ago and this 2WW stuff is intense :)

Hi impatient I am 5 dpo. We are close. My ticker is off but I haven't been able to get on a real computer instead of my phone to change it.
I am holding off for awhile to test. At least until after 10dpo when I am more likely to show a positive but it also depends on my symptoms.

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone's doing well :)

Baby1 - I'm so sorry for your loss... I feel bad that I didn't even know until now :( I need to really go back and catch up on you guys...

morebabies - I can't believe you're already 19weeks!!! love the ultrasound!!

Toms - you're so close to 12 weeks!!! Yay!!!! Hope you're doing well :)

I'm still on my break.. I'm really enjoying not feeling pressured every month. But I just had to come here today to vent... I just found out that my friend is 12 weeks pregnant. They "pulled the goalie" about 6months ago and while I'm happy for them I can't help but be green with jealousy... there's a very very ugly grouch inside me :( Sigh.... when will it be my turn :( 13th cycle and counting... Sorry... I just had to get it out.

I miss you guys :hugs:

Oh Koj :hugs: I've wondered how you've been doing! Sorry to hear about finding out your friend is pregnant. I remember how hard that was as it happened to me with my friend and also with my SIL. You're happy for them but can't help the "why not me?" feeling. Keep trying to enjoy your time off and I hope it happens for you soon.. unexpectedly. :winkwink: Hopefully spring decides to come around here soon and the fresh air and sun will help a lot I think! So good to hear from you though!

Also have you thought about getting any testing done? I talked DH into a sperm analysis and his came back completely normal which I think put more pressure on me which is why I finally gave up ttc and was going to look into getting myself checked out. Actually at my 5 week ultrasound they found one of my ovaries covered in cysts and couldn't find the other one at the time so no idea what that would looked like. They both look alright now but it makes me wonder if the cysts played a part in any of it or it was just the stress of ttc.

Hi Koj, good to hear from you! Glad the break is going well :) It's great that your friend is pregnant but I know what you mean when you wish it could be you!.... It will be one day :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I'm so glad you guys are here and I know I can always talk to you guys.

Morebabies - I'm starting to consider it.. I'm in my 13th cycle and I'm 30 so I know I'm at a point where I should talk to a Dr. about it. Maybe when there's a lull at work, I'll make an appt to get myself checked out. Do you know if its easier to get males or females checked out?? Do people usually start with sperm analysis first??

Toms - I really hope that one day it will be me..
who knows? maybe there's an unexpected baby in there now! (although, unlikely. haha)

I think I'm gonna start coming back here a bit more often once my next cycle starts. I think I finally figured out how to balance BnB and a no-stress-ttc. I just miss you guys too much to stay away much longer :) So I'll see you guys in April!

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone's doing well :)

Baby1 - I'm so sorry for your loss... I feel bad that I didn't even know until now :( I need to really go back and catch up on you guys...

morebabies - I can't believe you're already 19weeks!!! love the ultrasound!!

Toms - you're so close to 12 weeks!!! Yay!!!! Hope you're doing well :)

I'm still on my break.. I'm really enjoying not feeling pressured every month. But I just had to come here today to vent... I just found out that my friend is 12 weeks pregnant. They "pulled the goalie" about 6months ago and while I'm happy for them I can't help but be green with jealousy... there's a very very ugly grouch inside me :( Sigh.... when will it be my turn :( 13th cycle and counting... Sorry... I just had to get it out.

I miss you guys :hugs:

I'm new to this thread, but I just wanted to let you know, koj, that I know how you feel. My husband and I have been married for almost 8 months, and haven't really prevented anything, but didn't start "trying" until January. Since December 2012, I've found out that 4 of my friends are pregnant, and one just had a baby. None of them even tried...it was unexpected or due to a broken condom. And what I don't understand is...my mom had two babies(me and my older brother) by having unprotected sex once with each of us. My grandmother had her first(my mom) after trying for one cycle and my Uncle Rob was a surprise as was my Uncle Chris. I don't understand. My Great-Grandmother(my mom's grandmother) had 10 kids without using protection. Why can't I have one? I'm happy for my friends, but at the same time I'm jealous and frustrated. :cry:

A sperm analysis is much easier. All my DH did was see his doctor then they gave him a cup and told him which day to drop it off and then his doctor called with the results. So I don't think it gets much easier then that! :winkwink:

Hey Koj!

It is so great to see you back on here! :happydance: I miss the ladies on this thread so much (you, Baby, Tom's). I'm glad that things are going well.

I just wanted to echo what Morebabies said, I know a couple of people who went through testing and it was always the male first as it is less invassive. Most of the time if there is any issue, it is with the man. That being said, one of my best friends is just about to give birth and it took her 14 months of TTC to get pregnant. It also took my best friend over a year when she was trying for her first, (who is now almost 6). She got pregnant with her second very easily after her DD was born.

So I have my fx that next cycle will be lucky for you and that maybe it just took a bit longer for whatever reason. Glad you are enjoying the stress free TTC, (it honestly saved my sanity and I think resulted in a BFP in the end).

Sending you huge :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->