Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Also Toms and anyone else feel free to join us over in the Does anyone not test early refugee club!! Its not always the most busy thread but its nice to continue on the journey from this thread with all the same people :thumbup:

Thanks Mrs.Eddie and Morebabies! I think i'll suggest it to my DH in the near future. Its not a easy thing to say that I have doubts about his boys being able to swim... so I'll have to think about how to word it!! haha.

And thanks Gohan! Sometimes its good to hear that there are other in the same boat and that I'm not the only person who feels this way. Good luck to you!! :dust:

I just told DH since its such a simple and non invasive thing for him to do it was just better that he get tested first. :thumbup:

More babies, how do we find the refugee club thread?

Koj, I'm so glad you are feeling relaxed :) my husband took the whole sa thing really well, and i was expecting it to be a tough conversation. I bet yours will surprise you!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-anyone-else-not-test-early-refugee-club.html

Hopefully that link works. Anyways for those of you that don't know.. it was made for everyone that started out on this thread and got their positives so that we could all stay together and continue together. Its been nice and there's some who have had their babies and people at all stages of pregnancy. Like I said its not as busy as some other threads but its nice to be able to continue on with the same people you started with. So feel free to join as you get your positives!!! :thumbup:

Koj yay! SO SO happy to hear from you! And thanks for what you said but don't worry at all though, completely understand you needed a break :hugs: Sorry about your friend, know how you feel hun. 3 of my DHs 4 sisters are currently pregnant. His youngest sister announced 3 weeks ago, so obviously I've found it really hard. Would have been 14 weeks today so smarts that I'm not there too. She was only trying for 3 months too, happy for her of course but can't deny that I'm jealous! Keeping absolutely everything crossed that you get your BFP soon, wouldn't it be amazing if we could be bump buddies! DH and I are going through our testing at the moment, my hospital tests us both at the same time. So far we've not found it too bad, if I were you I'd go for it!
Really looking forward to having you back in here - let's make sure neither of us gets too obsessive and we both keep a bit of balance in this TTC mayhem!

Welcome to Gohan this is a really wonderful and supportive thread :hugs:

Thanks to our lovely preggie ladies for staying in touch, it's really lovely of you. Hopefully we'll all be with you soon and this thread will become extinct for all the right reasons!!

AFM I'm doing fine, in the 2WW but could be anything from 3-7dpo based on O signs, going to start testing next Sat, know that's early if I am only 3dpo but am weak at the moment girls I'm sorry!! Don't know if any of you here know but someone I've been on threads with for over a year (both on a testing thread, both miscarried and both on the TTC after a loss threads) had some horrific news last week - her DH was killed in a car accident. It's really hit home to me how lucky I am, baby or no baby and has put things into perspective a lot. So no obsessing over possible pregnancy signs for me this cycle, what will be will be.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :flower:

Hi baby1!

wow... that really does put things into perspective. I'm feeling very lucky today just to be able to hug my DH.

Looking forward to coming back here :) (wait, or am I already back? haha)
I miss everyone's company! Its funny how close you can feel to someone who you've never met in real life. You guys are really my friends!!!!

Ha ha I would say you're already back!!
I know what you mean - missed you a lot while you've been away and I don't even know you! It's so good though to have people that are going through the same thing as you and can really empathise with how you're feeling.
Keeping everything crossed for you... when is AF due?
I'm due any time from friday - monday. Am on a week off work and currently snowed in after freak snowfall (I'm in the UK and we're comlpetely unprepared for any bad weather!!) and so have now got far too much free time to obsess about whether I'm pregnant or not (after promising that I wouldn't)
What is wrong with me!!!!
:hugs:

yes, I think I'm back too. haha

My AF was due yesterday but I've kinda had a cold since last Friday so I'm assuming that's what affecting my cycle. I also don't really know when I O'ed so I could've O'ed late too I guess. Either way, I'm pretty sure my AF is right around the corner. I might test for fun tomorrow but I totally expect a BFN.

I have everything crossed for you as well!! :dust:

yes, I think I'm back too. haha

My AF was due yesterday but I've kinda had a cold since last Friday so I'm assuming that's what affecting my cycle. I also don't really know when I O'ed so I could've O'ed late too I guess. Either way, I'm pretty sure my AF is right around the corner. I might test for fun tomorrow but I totally expect a BFN.

I have everything crossed for you as well!! :dust:

Welcome back - I've been keeping my eye out for you :)

Good luck baby1 and Koj!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!!! Also, baby1 what a sad story re your friend :sad1:

I agree it has been so great having this forum and all the great ladies I've "met" coming from this thread especially! :hugs:

Thanks lovely ladies we WILL be with you on the refugee thread soon!
Eek Koj hoping this is it for you.... you are now officially late so TEST!! :haha:

haha. sorry to get your hopes up baby1! My AF was just late. started spotting mid day today. should arrive full force tomorrow. Cycle#14 here I come. Hoping the new cycle allows me to move on to the refugee thread soon..! there's not many of us left on here (which is a great thing!!)

Oh, sorry to hear af arrived Koj :(.... You don't sound too phased by it though, maybe the break was a good thing! You are a strong lady :hugs:

Good luck Baby1. When is your AF due?

haha. sorry to get your hopes up baby1! My AF was just late. started spotting mid day today. should arrive full force tomorrow. Cycle#14 here I come. Hoping the new cycle allows me to move on to the refugee thread soon..! there's not many of us left on here (which is a great thing!!)

:hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear about AF! But definitely looking forward to the day you ladies get your BFPs and join us over in the other thread!

Sorry Koj, that's rubbish - sending you big hugs :hugs: :hugs:
Tomsmummy - am due sometime this weekend and I can feel she's on her way :-( So onto cycle 12 for me...
MummyWant2be how are you doing?

i am still waiting for af. delaying testing. i got a bfn early and kinda holding out on testing for a little bit. really hate getting bfn and af shows the next day, af is supposed to be here today. AF usually comes around 28 days but that is my average....can be from day 26 to mid 30 hoping it is not a late cycle. no real cramping. just a slight achey feeling. been real tired sleeping alot. a bit emotional. been busy trying to put the house together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->