Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Keeping everything crossed for you babybemine!
Have you moved house?

AFM I caved and tested today.... :bfn: :-(
I am between 10-14dpo so expecting AF any minute

yep...moved into the new house. still putting stuff away, but most everything is put away. the house is liveable. cramping in lower abd has started. when wee had peach colored wipe. no red yet but af is on its way.

update..af got me.

hi ladies

sorry the AF got you too baby1 and babybemine. I wish she'd just go on a vacation and leave us all alone for 9 months! ugh!

I had a bunch of flexible spending account money left this year (ugh) so I decided to splurge on a cbfm! I can't wait to use it :)

hi Ladies,

bohooo on AF the ugly witch got me aswell...:nope: she's so mean!

8 cycles after MC and still nothing, so depressing! :cry: i just need a hug :(

Though you use a lot of panty liners while waiting for AF to arrive, and extra trips to the loo to check if its AF or CM. lol

sorry everyone about af. this cycle will be the one for all of us.
hoping dh will be up to bd. been bickering with him today. sigh.

This group will hopefully help me stay on track. I'm 9 dpo and having some spotting. Hoping its not AF lurking. I have been only charting a few months and I think I have ~ 11 day LP.... so I'm hoping to maybe even wait til the 7th which would make it 2 weeks dpo... ugh we'll see... My dog certainly makes me think something is going on (see my post from earlier today and share!)

Hi everyone
Welcome ourlilflu - how are you doing holding out on testing?! Only 2 days to go now, hope AF stays away for you.
How's everyone else doing?
I've had a rough few days. AF arrived full force last Sat and I was gutted. Then Sun it was my SIL's baby shower (she's 38 weeks) with my 2 other SIL (28 weeks and 9 weeks) there - a really lovely time but still hard on my emotions. And I did get one insensitive 'so when are you going to pop one out' comment. Didn't even bother trying to explain about the miscarriage. I just still can't believe how many people think it's ok to ask you about TTC - before I started TTC I would never have asked anyone anyway but even more so now - you just have no idea what other people are going through and what your words might do to them. Sorry - RANT OVER!!
Then this week I'm in the middle of a flare up of the stomach problem that landed me in hospital just after the miscarriage. Off to the doctors later but it looks like I'm going to have to have a camera down to see what's wrong :-( In the meantime I can barely eat and keep being doubled over with pains.... still suppose I should embrace the weight loss!
Hope you're all ok, sorry for the moan :flower:

Hi everyone
Welcome ourlilflu - how are you doing holding out on testing?! Only 2 days to go now, hope AF stays away for you.
How's everyone else doing?
I've had a rough few days. AF arrived full force last Sat and I was gutted. Then Sun it was my SIL's baby shower (she's 38 weeks) with my 2 other SIL (28 weeks and 9 weeks) there - a really lovely time but still hard on my emotions. And I did get one insensitive 'so when are you going to pop one out' comment. Didn't even bother trying to explain about the miscarriage. I just still can't believe how many people think it's ok to ask you about TTC - before I started TTC I would never have asked anyone anyway but even more so now - you just have no idea what other people are going through and what your words might do to them. Sorry - RANT OVER!!
Then this week I'm in the middle of a flare up of the stomach problem that landed me in hospital just after the miscarriage. Off to the doctors later but it looks like I'm going to have to have a camera down to see what's wrong :-( In the meantime I can barely eat and keep being doubled over with pains.... still suppose I should embrace the weight loss!
Hope you're all ok, sorry for the moan :flower:

:hugs::hugs: oh hun - we are herefor you!i feel so hurt when someone asks me the same question,my MIL always does that...if only they knew we were trying so hard:cry: my best friend i was pregnant with gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...and my would've been due date has passed but i'm still chidless! i feel so depressed,lonely and so emotionally drained!i just want to walk away from it all:cry::cry::cry: (sorry for da vent guys) i just need a hug :nope::cry:

Awww baby1 and mummy I just wanted to give you both massive :hug: So sorry this has been such a long tough journey for you both!! Also baby1 I hope you're able to get your stomach flare under control soon! :hugs:

Hey everyone,

After feeling pretty hopeful on my night shift here, AF showed up like clockwork! Damnit! Now I'm just worried/curious at what my cycle will hold next time, cuz spotting for 5 days before AF is not normal for me :S In other news, I officially finished my registered nursing degree 2 hours ago! It's so surreal! So now I'm hoping me and the bf can TTC for real, not this dillydally, WTT/NPNT! Wish me luck! There's always next month ladies!

Big hugs to baby1 and want2be :( I'm sure it's really tough to hear those types of things and go through the hardships of TTC...

Big big hugs to baby1 and mummy!!
I got a baby shower invite in the mail last week for a distant family member.. I didn't even know they were trying. I'm trying not to let it get to me too much. but its so hard..!!!

OurLilFlu sorry AF got you. Big hugs to you as well!

I think its almost time for me to test out my cbfm since i am cd11 today (of 30day ish cycle). I hope this helps me!!

I usually don't test before AF, but I've had some crazy "signs" and went with my gut. So here's my :bfp: at approx. 12 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
Koj, Mummy, and baby1, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm thinking of you ladies. It won't be long for you!!

Baby1, sorry to hear about AF and feeling so sick. The baby showers are always so hard :( you're a stronger lady than I am. I didn't go to any in the year we were trying, especially after the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->