Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

carly, I know you're looking at me and thinking 'ooh she's other people she's bound to be pregnant!'. It's really disconcerting, stop it! :p I'm me, YOU'RE other people, bet you're pregnant :p

Aw come on now... Stop tryin to ruin my negativity! I was hoping this thread would stop me wantin to test.. Wrong! Lol. I was other people before? I guess I could be again?? Lol. I hope we r ALL other people this month!! :d

I'd thought the same Plastik but I hadn't seen any popups so I presumed not. However I've just had a read on FF and it seems I was looking in the wrong place. I don't know why I was expecting some sort of "ZOMG TRIPHASIC" message with trumpets and a marching band. :p It actually says it in the pregnancy monitor "Possibly Triphasic on Day 24 More..." It's really small, I wouldn't have even spotted it had you not suggested it. :D However I'm aware that charts can be triphasic and it mean nothing so it's probably not enough to call my OH excitedly at work yet.

I don't know. After last month and the disappointment I'm keen to hold off as long as possible. I actually took the last test in the house on Tues and that was BFN. So perhaps it's good I used it up when I did. I think given my first cycle was a bit disrupted with the spotting I might give myself til Sunday, just in case my cycle is longer than I think. I still feel AF cramps though so I'm not very hopeful. If AF isn't here in the morning I will pick up a test in town tomorrow. Then take it with FMU Sunday. I'm still very much a believer that I'm getting myself excited for nothing again though.

And yes, in my opinion we definately do make ourselves a little crazy. But at least it doesn't cost anything!! I enjoy temping coz it makes me feel like I'm doing something productive toward ttc, other than just having fun with my hubby. And I get a little thrill every month when I see that Thermal Shift after Ov that means i DID ovulate. And it's a little warning for me every month when that temp dips a day or two before AF that the witch is on her way. I think it helps me prepare for the dissappointment, if that makes any sense??

Oh I'm crazy like a fox, I think my OH thinks I've gone utterly mental. He was very much "lets just wait and see what happens". It was me that pushed for the temping and OPKs and you know it's for the exact reasons you mentioned. I wanted to take charge of something so it felt like I had the slightest sense of control over the situation. The last thing I wanted was for us to plod along and then find out in 12 months I wasn't ovulating or something. Boys have their wonderful qualities but they're never in a hurry and if I'd left it to him we would still be BDing far too early in the cycle to catch the egg. I also understand the temp dip before AF, it all helps me prepare. I think some people are strong enough to not need any of these things but hey I'm a control freak and happy to admit it! :)

Oh I just texted my OH to tell him we're triphasic. He was excited when I told him what that word meant last week. He thinks it's all sci-fi sounding. :haha:

Carly I'm all for telling people to wait but you're actually properly officially late! :happydance: We have to have something to get excited about in here. :D

Anyone got any opinions on my silly temps? :p Or is this the sort of thing I don't want to ask if I want to retain rationality?

Anyone got any opinions on my silly temps? :p Or is this the sort of thing I don't want to ask if I want to retain rationality?

I'm having a look but it's hard to visualize (I'm an idiot) without a chart to look at. Can you transfer them up onto fertilityfriend.com? It's free for 30 days and you get all the VIP stuff that goes with it. Then we'll be able to draw all the lines in between and get a better idea of the pattern. :)

Hi guys, sorry I've not been about lately, how are you all doing? AF got me yesterday so hoping that March brings more luck for me... I've had a few (what I'm assuming were) evaps on internet cheapies which pretty much messed my head up but I'm feeling a bit more positive now. :flower:

Right! Have put it on fertilityfriend (which seems to be most annoyed at me for not entering CM or sex details) :p - how do I link it here? :)

Chart is lookin good panda!!
My oh thought I was loopy too. Temping was literally consumed me. I think he felt a lot of pressure too from wat he said.. Becoz I'm a "proven breeder" (his word) so he felt it was his fault when we weren't successful.
Wish I'd carried on this month so I'd have a better idea where I am? My skin gets hot to the touch at night still if that means anything? Maybe I will get some cheapies in asda later n I'll let u all know!

pinkribbon - We've missed you. Glad to have you back. Sorry about the witch but I always think of it as wiping the slate clean so anything you were unhappy about last month you get another shot at. Try to stay positive and feel free to come and have a good rant to us if you need to, it's what we're here for.

LOL ff can get quite confused by CM so unless you're 100% about it I wouldn't recommend it anyway. :) Your chart is looking very good to me! Would there be any reason for the drop at 6DPO? Wondering if it could be implantation.

Thanks Carly. I think we can put pressure on our men without meaning too. I had to explain to my partner that just because we're not the kind of couple to BD everyday I'm not annoyed at him. I think he was concerned he was under performing when infact he was perfect this month. He just finds it hard I spend so much time looking at all of this, I have tried to include him but there's only so much he wants to know. Any mention of CM and he pulls a face! :D

It's tricky to say but running warm is certainly a good thing. I don't think testing when late can hurt. In a way if you're not better to know rather than have that niggle? It's testing at 8DPO that is hard on people because it's often too early to say!

Oh my partner has just replied to my triphasic text. He said "is that good? sounds like something from star trek, I'll call at lunch". :lol:

@panda, well this is what made me paranoid too, but apparently you can get that without being pregnant (the ib dip) and you can also not get it if you are, so am trying to ignore it :)
Thanks for looking tho! :D
*tries pondering the merits of something else for a bit - hmmm, lunch!*

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b481e

This?

JustMe, you're a genius!! It took me forever to figure out how to do that :) Chart is looking great honey!! Really! That dip at 6 dpo is positive, could be an implantation dip! That being said, implantation dips can also occur on charts where the ladies end up NOT being pg. I guess what I'm trying to say is LOOKING GOOD, but don't get TOO excited until you miss AF :)

Well I just texted my OH and he said his head is in the shed now and he doesn't want to think about it coz it hurts too much. I feel bad now... He's asked me to leave testing til Sunday... I guess that's reasonable seeing as I don't know when I O'd. He's just bought me back down with a bump!!

Justmeinlove ur chart is lush!! Aw I feel jealous that my chart stops at day 15 :( lol

Well I just texted my OH and he said his head is in the shed now and he doesn't want to think about it coz it hurts too much. I feel bad now... He's asked me to leave testing til Sunday... I guess that's reasonable seeing as I don't know when I O'd. He's just bought me back down with a bump!!

Aww Honey, don't stress too much. I'm sure he's just trying to protect the both of you from getting hurt. Thing is, it pretty much hurts every time AF shows, doesn't it? My poor DH was SO stressed about goint to the clinic today to give his 'sample'. He said he was worried he wasn't going to be able to coz there's so much pressure. Turns out he didn't have to worry. Took like 4 mins from going into the little room to walking out! HAHA!!! I didn't know he could even be that quick!!

Carly, leaving testing until Sunday is ok! You'll either get more pregnant or nothing will change! :)

Thanks for the positive chart comments (even though it kind of terrifies me!) :p Totally not getting too excited, still feeling very balanced overall :D

Thanks girls. Forgot wat a relief it is to talk about it with others!! Guess I just need to get busy and take my mind off it... I know I'm probably not so all this headmess for nothing. Thanks girls :hugs:

Not a problem! I do hate talking about this sort of thing with people irl as it seems so stupid to burble about my menstrual cycle when I know nothing is going to come of it! So amazingly unnecessary! (I really like that you understand my pov!) :p
Is a bit less painful doing it on here as at least everyone is really interested and in the conversation voluntarily! :D

@panda that's a really good way to look at things! I just can't wait until I can have another shot this cycle!

I wish I could input more into you all charting but I don't chart... Or use OPKs... And i'm going to try and see if I can wait until more than a day late to test this time - let's see how that goes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->