Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Ooh panda good luck! Sounds promising! That's so sweet about your OH! :)

Mine said just earlier that when AF goes (I think completely gone by Monday) we're gonna try and BD more, every other day starting Monday so hopefully that goes well.

Never too late to join fluffy! I'm all for that method. It's worked for me after ttc since October 2010! Good luck and sorry the witch got u :hugs:

Carlyjade OMG Congrats!! Woo! :happydance: That's great news,

Welcome to the thread fluffaduck, no test or charts, no that is HARDCORE!

Though I'm thinking next month I might just go off everything and just BD like hell between CD11 and CD17 and use preseed or similar. Then the month after we will have a break from TTC for a month or two as we don't really want a December baby (I know you are probably thinking "WTH!" but it makes sense to us) though if we did conceive we'd be mega delighted!

Carlyjade OMG Congrats!! Woo! :happydance: That's great news,

Welcome to the thread fluffaduck, no test or charts, no that is HARDCORE!

Though I'm thinking next month I might just go off everything and just BD like hell between CD11 and CD17 and use preseed or similar. Then the month after we will have a break from TTC for a month or two as we don't really want a December baby (I know you are probably thinking "WTH!" but it makes sense to us) though if we did conceive we'd be mega delighted!

I know what you mean, I was considering taking a break as my ds was born early December (due date 25/11) so if I got preg next month my edd would be the 27th of nov or the month after 27th ish of december. So very possible either way to be close to ds birthday.
If that happens its gonna be one expensive month :O lol

Thanks limpet! :D

I'm with u about December baby. I really wanted 1 born in time for summer hols! But instead I got 1 due between my dads n nephews birthday. But I'm so over the moon I couldn't care what mth now!!

Well girls, so much for waitin to tell my parents. I've told them this evening. Started cryin and everything! I just had flash back of when I had to tell them wen I was 17... That wasn't pleasant!! But this time they were chuffed to beans and excited to have another baby at Christmas time as my nephew will be 3 this October. So glad it's over with! Knew I would t be able to keep quiet for long lol

Never too late to join fluffy! I'm all for that method. It's worked for me after ttc since October 2010! Good luck and sorry the witch got u :hugs:

Hehe thanks, I hope it works I'm just worried my emcs may effect my chances of getting pregnant as I became seriously ill (nearly died) and I haven't been right since (I constantly have infections everywhere - uti, chest, in my back and my teeth - all multiple times yet never have before my ds :( )

Yeah we worried a tiny little about that (expensive month I mean!), but most of us lot are born in October or July (we were secretly hoping for an october baby to keep that going lol!:blush:). We were more worried about the "combined Christmas/Birthday present" issue, we would much rather their birthday didn't fall too close to Christmas, otherwise when they are older their birthdays may get a bit forgotten about ( I have a friend who was born on New years day and she can never get a birthday party or day out organised cos everyone is either hungover or very skint :dohh:)

Hehe thanks, I hope it works I'm just worried my emcs may effect my chances of getting pregnant as I became seriously ill (nearly died) and I haven't been right since (I constantly have infections everywhere - uti, chest, in my back and my teeth - all multiple times yet never have before my ds :( )

Aw that sounds awful :( sorry you have been thru all that. Nothing is impossible tho so keep the faith! Your body will get its act togetha soon I'm sure :hugs:

Yea I agree limpet. And if ur birthday n Xmas r so close, u got nothing else to look forward to all yr!! Lol.

Well I'm gettin fed up already. It's like since I found out my body has gone loopy!! My skin feels on fire but it's felt like that for a few days... And now I've got achy legs! Like 'growing pains' from when I was younger, if that makes sense to any1? :blush:

So I couldn't sleep and my temp was up again, went to the bathroom at 6:45am.

:happydance: :bfp: :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

I don't know what to do now, I hadn't thought this far ahead!

Attachments

• clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 66
Wat a beautiful lookin :bfp: u got there!!! Congrats again! Aw wow I'm so chuffed for u, and for me! I'm going to force u into being my bump buddy. U actually have zero choice in the matter ;) haha.

I told the family yesterday after a lot of begging the OH and it's such a relief sayin it out loud, even if I cried for ages !! Lol. Awww I'm soooo excited!!! (ps I can't sleep again either for thinking of prams n stuff n gettin excited!! Lol) xxx

Well I am guessing I am out. More brown this morning with cramps and I felt shaky which is something I associate with AF. Will see how it goes the rest of the day. Couldn't temp as at a different house so will double check tomorrow.
Kicker is this would be cd 21, dpo 10, should I get myself to the Dr? :-(

Aww Just! I don't know wat to say really? It's still early doors so try not to worry too much until u get red loss... :hugs:

I'm no expert on any of this, but have u charted for long? It may be a one off... But if u have a short luteal phase This time and again, make sure it's all documented an u can go to the dr with proof!

Aww I hope ur ok? Keep that chin up

Congrats carlyjade and flamingpanda, I am still stalking this thread now and again :haha: So pleased for you ladies! x

MMEHAGHHH!!

OMG! :happydance::happydance:

LOL At this rate it will be me, justmeinlove and fluffaduck keeping the thread going...I wanna find the chair you lot have been sitting on! :thumbup:

My temp is starting to drop doh! :dohh:

Justmeinlove, I'd wait to see how long to AF starts before seeing the Dr. Most cycles I get a brown discharge from 7dpo which gets heavier until AF at 12dpo. Because they happen that frequently (I've only had two cycles since last July where I didn't spot for days and days before) I am now being investigated for intramenstrual bleeding (had blood and swabs which came back fine and I'm having an ultrasound at the beginning of next month).

If it only happens in the odd cycle I wouldn't worry too much just yet, but if a pattern starts get it checked out :thumbup:

MMEHAGHHH!!

OMG! :happydance::happydance:

LOL At this rate it will be me, justmeinlove and fluffaduck keeping the thread going...I wanna find the chair you lot have been sitting on! :thumbup:

My temp is starting to drop doh! :dohh:

Justmeinlove, I'd wait to see how long to AF starts before seeing the Dr. Most cycles I get a brown discharge from 7dpo which gets heavier until AF at 12dpo. Because they happen that frequently (I've only had two cycles since last July where I didn't spot for days and days before) I am now being investigated for intramenstrual bleeding (had blood and swabs which came back fine and I'm having an ultrasound at the beginning of next month).

If it only happens in the odd cycle I wouldn't worry too much just yet, but if a pattern starts get it checked out :thumbup:

Don't forget about me Impet, I'll also be helping to keep it going, since it's now been 5 months of trying and STILL waiting for that :bfp: !!

OMG PANDA!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hopefull the good luck that has been happening on this thread will continue for the rest of us!! :)

AFM, just about ready to Ov, definately fertile although I'm only finishin up with spotting from AF now. cd 11!! Got the ewcm though, and getting busy every second day with DH. Tomorrow we have our feedback appointment with my Gynaecologist at 11am! I am so nervous and excited and scared. This morning DH and I sat in bed and chatted about what we would do if we get really bad news tomorrow. I have no reason to expect bad news, but you know how your imagination can run away with you sometimes? Anyway, I told DH that if we can't have kids I'm going to break through the wall in our room into one of the other 6 bedrooms in our house and turn it into my private dressing room. :haha: I am pathetic! :)

Lol i could have sworn i'd written you in, that'll teach me for copy and pasting oops!

Quick question, when tests say you can test on the day of your expected period do they assume you have a 14 day luteal phase and should test on 15dpo? Because my LP is only 12 days and I wouldn't wanna test 13dpo to get a bfn. FF recommends i test 13dpo.

I think they mean no matter how long your lp is, you can test the day you would usually expect AF. At least, that's how I take it :D I usually have a 14 day luteal phase, but in the past 5 months i have had two where I only came on the morning of day 15, so for me, if I don't come on by the end of day 15, I will test on day 16. HAHA!!! Look at me already planning when I'm going to test and I haven't even ovulated yet!! :haha:

Your char is looking GREAT, btw!!

gratz to all the new BFP winners! ;) :)

Managed to take my temp this morning and it has dropped from 98.06 on fri to 97.88 on sat to 97.52 today.
So am guessing I am out :| And in that regard am grateful for temping as the brown has stopped again and without this I'd probably still be in that horrible 'omg maybe I am' stage.

Although I'm not denying I'm rather :( and also starting to get a bit freaked out about whether I actually have a biological problem. Is SO not going to be fair if I do from waiting - met my hb in 2008, moved in together in 2009, spent the next 2 years or so recovering from mental health issues (induced by a very bad prior relationship) and trying to actually have some income between us (stupid recession!) and now we come off the pill and what?! *slump* Not fair :(

Aw, Justme, I'm sorry!!! It sounds like you've had a really rough time :hugs: I'm also worried about the biological thing, which is why I'm glad (even though I'm scared shitless) that we've got this appointment tomorrow to get all of our results!! Have you ever been checked out?

It's really frustrating isn't it. We spend all this time early on in life trying SO hard NOT to get pregnant, only to find out later on how hard it is to actually get it right. Sucks.

I attached a picture for you to make you smile, it alwasy makes me smile :haha:

Attachments

• Oopsie.jpg
    Oopsie.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member