Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Yea, and we are all in the same boat I guess... Tho some get to dry land before others! I'm still driving myself crazy with toilet checks.... Still no witch. Oh "doesn't want to talk about it" but is ringing every half hour to see if the witch has arrived. And am I sure I'm late? Have I been this late before? Lol - talk about a contradiction!! Wish I didn't bring him into my little web of crazy. Bless him.

How's every ones day going? :)

pretty chart!

Save me from this insanity girls. I had another temp rise today and loads of creamy CM for the last few days, but this happened in my 5th December chart (if you can see it) and I got really excited only for AF to turn up for new year! BOOO HISS!!!

I'm 8dpo and been checking out the sensitivities on the tests in the house, 3 FRER (6 days before day of missed AF, think it is a 25mIU), a tesco own brand can't find the sensitivity ANYWHERE in the paperwork, and one freebie IC at 25mIU.

Morning all! I'm awake... Can't sleep. Took my temp this morning... It's well higher than it was when I stopped taking it! And ive taken it an hr before I would normally. That's got to be a good sign surely?? I literally feel sick! With nerves. Wish I'd stuck to takin my temp rather than being lazy... But sods law states that if I did, I probably would've come on as due! Lol. Sunday feels forever away. Tempted to bite the bullet now but I'm do scared of a 'not pregnant' result!! :(

I crumbs.... Just did the test!!!! Pregnant!!!! 2-3 weeks!!! Jesus Christ I feel like I'm going to boff!!!! Can't upload damn pictures on my iPhone!!! Arggghhh!!!!

OMG grats!!! You must feel so excited right now. :) I'm clearly the other person who can't sleep this morning. :D What brand of test did you use?

I'm thinking of picking one up today but I had a slight temp drop overnight and my positivity seems to be waning.

Oh how exciting, you're our second BFP. :) I'll update the thread title.

https://m1251.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/carlyjade1986/image.jpg.html?o=0.

Clear blue digi! The 1 I've been saving since August for this very occasion.
Can't sleep a wink. Been up since before 4. Waiting till my OH left for work and did the test as I thought seein I wasn't pregnant would help me sleep! Even took the test into bed with me!! Lol. I'm still amazed! My head is bangin now... I gotta take my son to football in a few hrs, could do without that!! I know it's early days tho, tryin to not get too excited.. So hard tho when been tryin for so long!! I don't even know what imsupposed to do now? Do i ring my dr?? I was 8weeks gone with Elliot so seen right away... Omg this is too much to take in! I want to tell my mum but I'm not allowed :( lol

Thank u for your congrats!! It got colder again last night mind, dip could be due to that? Xx

Haha you know I was thinking about this yesterday. I've been so preoccupied with TTC that if I actually do get pregnant I have no idea what to do next. I think from reading on here that so long as you have a positive test and are late the doctor will run bloods to make sure.

Yeah I wouldn't be allowed to tell right away either, I think my partner is keen for the bean to stick before we go telling everyone. It's like I told him though, if I lost it I'd want to talk to my mum anyway so what's the harm? I don't think we'd wait long. How long is your partner wanting to wait?

Thanks, I know it's not a massive dip but it's cooled my confidence a little today. :(

I just can't believe it was this mth. We :sex: once on cd15, then stuff blew up an I was ready to walk away from him and "us"! But we managed to talk thru it and a bloody good job too!! Lol. And I can say I genuinely wasn't tryin this month. I did a touch of charting with the intention to try, but when the fertile period come, I pretty much hated his guts so didn't bother tryin to :sex: lol. It's just barmy!! And with 3 of my besties being pregnant last yr, and me joining 2 other besties who have announced in the last 2 weeks, it's just mental!! Just hope n pray everything is ok and goes as planned!!

OH doesn't want to tell family until I've at least seen a dr... Dont know I can not tell my mum for that long tho :s guess I shud respect what he wants tho?

Aw try not to get disheartened yet Panda! Ur late too and if it's worked for me u too have every chance!! Wen r u testin?? Xx

I think sometimes that can work the best though. One time, no stressing about it because you weren't trying. Is your OH excited about it?

I think so. You should be able to see a doctor early next week I should think. So it's not that long to wait. Don't know how your surgery works but we have to call at 8am for any hope of getting an appointment for that day. Even then though I have no idea how long the blood work takes.

Well I'm out of tests so we need to pick one up today. I think we have decided that if I still haven't got my period in the morning I'll do it them with FMU.

Er what does pinkbrown goo at ?9dpo mean?
The paranoia has definitely got me now! Argh!

He's super happy. Glad he's not a "Jaffa" as he put it... Lovely way with words! Lol

I'll ring Monday n see wat they say....

Yea test tomorrow!!! :D I'm all for testin now! Lol c

Could be that implant bleed ppl talk about Justin! N thanks to u and ribbon :d xx

I knew yet!! You're totally one of the other people!!!!! Congrats, you give me hope :)

Dh and I had our first bd session of the cycle this morning. Still spotting and it's cd 9, hope that isn't a bad thing...

Thanks plastik. Guess I am. The trick is being ready to walk out on your oh durin your tww... It seemed to do the trick for me! What a weird mth.... Head is spinning still!

I can't help u with that... My AF last about a day n that's it... Sorry xx

Well still no sign of AF. Still having cramps though and my BBs are quite painful today, although that's not altogether unusual for AF either. We picked up two digi tests in town, never used a digi before so that's something fun at least! Driving back from town my boyfriend said out of the blue "it would be nice to have a little one". It was the first thing he's ever said about all of this without me prompting him. He then went on to talk about names and things. I hope he's not excited for nothing, afterall my body is fairly unpredictable. He even talked about getting a second job to help with the bills so I know he's been thinking about it!

Roll on tomorrow morning I guess. If the witch doesn't show before then.

Aw Panda I hope u've done it this mth, I really do!! Ur chart is still up there so that's a good sign! It's lush wen the men show their soft side isn't it... It's nice to know ur not alone in the quest! My boyfriend wants to call the bean maverick...?! Ay ay ay... Lol

Got every crossable crossed for u!! :hugs:

Hey is it to late for me to join?

I've been an avid tester for a while (addicted lol) but I'm fed up of bfn, was really hoping this would be my month but af came today:'(

So I'm no longer trying, no testing (unless period is freakishly late) no ovulation dates, no CM, no temps, nothing.

I'm starting a new chapter and not going to let this get me down, I can't put life on the back burner anymore :)

What will be will be.

Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"